Official Declaration of War - mania

DeletedUser

If what you say is true, then maybe you can explain the purpose of your first post.

What wouldn't be true? I did actually ignore 2 different people asking about it in these forums while I waited for it to be resolved privately. You did too for awhile. Seems that boredom or a need for drama got the better of you.

**And if you want to post mails etc in here then be prepared for an absolute . Do you really want to go there?

More threats? Really? Did your council approve that?

Last edited by a moderator:

Internal Server Error

Woah woah.. Firey, for someone who bragged about such good relations with 1337, these tensions are certainly spilling over to the forums..

..I'll admit that ABCD have potential, but fighting SAD and fighting 1337 are two completely different things. Be aware of your capabilities and don't threaten people you can't match :icon_wink:

EDIT: Aww, firey removed his post :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

If this is true then could you explain what the purpose of your previous post was?

There's no need. It's a dead issue as far as I'm concerned as it's being sorted out ingame. Thus I didn't bother replying to you, or chachi even though it was posted well over a day ago. For some reason, after a day of posting in this thread you felt the need to revive it.

DeletedUser

What wouldn't be true? I did actually ignore 2 different people asking about it in these forums while I waited for it to be resolved privately. You did too for awhile. Seems that boredom or a need for drama got the better of you.

You brought it up. Why?

Oh and congratulations for having the willpower to resist commenting twice. Unfortunately it failed on the third occasion. Were my words too much to resist :)

More threats? Really? Did your council approve that?

See this is where you freak me out. For a while i think i am talking to a rational person. Then suddenly this is flipped on me. Let me quote you:

however.. just say the word and I can post the mail where you were informed that it would be a violation prior to the invitation.

As a 5 years old i could see who actually made the threat. I merely said that if you go through with your threat then i will respond in kind, with maybe a little more.

Also, can you explain why you just took the opportunity to spill a little more information in that last quote.

DeletedUser

Chachi - my tensions are with dazrield and not 1337. My relationship with yonwench has not changed. So do'nt go rubbing your hands in glee too soon buddy :)

DeletedUser

You brought it up. Why? Oh and congratulations for having the willpower to resist commenting twice. Unfortunately it failed on the third occasion. Were my words too much to resist :)

I didn't say I wouldn't comment on anything, just the refugee. You saying I fabricate things is a bit different than you saying you've not recruited a refugee or been made aware of one.

See this is where you freak me out. For a while i think i am talking to a rational person. Then suddenly this is flipped on me. Let me quote you:

When i was 5 yers old i would see who made the threat. I merely said that if you go through with your threat then i will respond in kind, with maybe a little more.

You said nothing about 'in kind', and used a term very popular in war media to describe what would happen. In fact I've never known you to make a threat not involving your tribe and war or your nukes, so using a vague term can mislead people when you've already set a standard.

DeletedUser

Have we finished yet? I have had to break a habit of my TW life time by posting on here..

all this animosity and bad mouthing is not necessary nor is portraying a very good image for both of our tribes, I have been working flat out trying to fix an issue, which in my opinion was not really an issue just a lack of information and understanding on agreements..

To be honest with you I have had enough of talking about this "he said, she said", we both have more pressing matters to be attending to..

I have been talking with the 1337 Council, and I am sure we have this all ironed out, I want the nippy comments to stop here, and if you feel the need to carry it on, send an in game mail, keep your dirty laundry off the public forums..

If you can not talk in an adult manor to each other, don't say anything at all, simples..

TheChef

Internal Server Error

Nice comment chef. While I'm sure firey has his positives and negatives (negatives won't be mentioned due to it not being allowed to discuss in-game bans), I can tell you PnP isn't one of firey's strong suits.

I'm not one to advise people to stay off the forums, but your tribe appearance, public respect and in-game diplomacy would be alot better off if firey reigned in his posting a little; even better yet, stopped posting completely.

But, thats just advise from one PnP user to another. Best of luck sorting out this mess :icon_razz:

DeletedUser84663

Chachi - my tensions are with dazrield and not 1337. My relationship with yonwench has not changed. So do'nt go rubbing your hands in glee too soon buddy :)
I'm trying to remember where I said something about your tension, but I don't think I did... a Swedish massage is good for relieving tension :icon_biggrin:

I'm not one to advise people to stay off the forums, but your tribe appearance, public respect and in-game diplomacy would be alot better off if firey reigned in his posting a little; even better yet, stopped posting completely.

But, thats just advise from one PnP user to another. Best of luck sorting out this mess :icon_razz:
I don't believe I could have said it better...

...now, where might those updated stats be on this "war" of theirs? I haven't seen much headway in either direction lately

DeletedUser

well, since accusations are made and my refutations of them they are ignored and when i make return accusations which are summarily ignored what can i say. Avoiders. Thats who i am dealing with here.

Lets resolve this in game. Chachi all your tribe is, is the failed Funny council having another try and your personal conquers indicate you shouldnt be too much trouble later in the game, and ISE you fail over the davisly acct. Daz ... whetever, will wait till your real Duke comes back from his break.

ciao

DeletedUser84663

well, since accusations are made and my refutations of them they are ignored and when i make return accusations which are summarily ignored what can i say. Avoiders. Thats who i am dealing with here.
that is what I said too! O-M-G!!! (see my comment below?)
...now, where might those updated stats be on this "war" of theirs? I haven't seen much headway in either direction lately

Lets resolve this in game. Chachi all your tribe is, is the failed Funny council having another try and your personal conquers indicate you shouldnt be too much trouble later in the game, and ISE you fail over the davisly acct. Daz ... whetever, will wait till your real Duke comes back from his break.
I hope to see you there one day buddy! :icon_wink::icon_rolleyes:

cimmarian

i gave firey a research pass. which mean he dont have to do it. and dont worry space, your crawling around my territory..i will have something for you..

Internal Server Error

ciao

I fail? Heh, that's funny. I remember you wanting me to come back so you could have a good challenge.. What happens? Oh yeah, I cat one of the closest ABCD guys to me down 40,000 points, and didn't receive a single attack in retaliation..

Also, I remember your account dropping a few points...

image.php

Looks like you dropped between 600,000-700,000 points.. And yet, I see no major losses in villages to account for this.. So what have you been getting upto firey? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I love winning an argument
ps so you did come back ISE - so that WAS you who failed to take a village off me after expending the entire offense of the davisly account - how many nukes again was it 35 or 40 on me personally and how many nobles

at least i now know you can't time attacks at all - filed for future reference

ISE = fail as evidenced by his attacks which he now admits to rofl

Internal Server Error

shhh - angry stoners present ... ;p

I love winning an argument against angry stoners

ps so you did come back ISE - so that WAS you who failed to take a village off me after expending the entire offense of the davisly account - how many nukes again was it 35 or 40 on me personally and how many nobles

at least i now know you can't time attacks at all - filed for future reference

ISE = fail as evidenced by his attacks which he now admits to rofl

Havn't we had this discussion 3 or 4 times now? Here, I'll bullet point it for you so its easier to remember.
  • TollxBooth sits my account.
  • TollxBooth launches using my account.
  • I come back after my quitting "break" from TW.
  • You taunt me, I come back and take over my account.
  • You fail to back up what you say and don't launch a single attack at me.
  • I catapult an ABCD member down 30,000-40,000 points.
  • I receive no retaliatory attacks.

Does that clear up everything for you? And on another note, who says I'm an "angry stoner", and what makes you think you're winning? :icon_wink: Its quite obvious to see your delusions are playing up again, as evidenced by your outburst against 1337. It was a good move by ABCD to get you to stop posting, but I guess they couldn't have kept a leash on you for too long.

DeletedUser

sorry ISE you are a talker and not a fighter (and you cant even get the talk right)

best stay here in forum/blog land where you half belong

ps we play tribal wars not courtroom wars

DeletedUser

You brought it up. Why?

Oh and congratulations for having the willpower to resist commenting twice. Unfortunately it failed on the third occasion. Were my words too much to resist :)

Now I can clear up your confusion over who you invited, when, and who had told you it would be a diplomatic violation:

[spoil]b4ldr on 10.08. at 20:53

You have also invited Vase, which i believe breaks the terms you have set out.

fireyflame on 11.08. at 00:20
"You have also invited Vase, which i believe breaks the terms you have set out."

i hadn't invited vase but even if i had how does that break the terms of agreement?[/spoil]

However.. when I talked to AngryChef, he had a bit different story to tell:

[spoil]AngryChef on 13.08. at 14:19
I have read this mail, it is not really a recruitment mail, vase face was invited on the 6th August 2010 and as soon as vase face moved the members over to us, he then joined, I am not going to send you the mail tho as it also contains some sensitive matters regards to our tribe, and I do not want to cat bit's out and be accused of hiding anything from you..[/spoil]

Oops, lie much fiery?

It's clear to everyone involved that he is indeed a refugee, even Vase:

[spoil]Vasetheface on 12.08. at 06:30
I know, I cannot expect attacks to stop. I have received no support from the tribe, nor have I asked for any.

AngryChef on 12.08. at 08:35
lol..

I am talking to vase face, and he is confirming what you say about the attacks, and even says him self that he is classed as a refugee..[/spoil]

Now we have threats of war over one little refugee who is being eaten by multiple tribes. You wanted to know why I said there was no point in mailing ABCD about refugees.. here it is, special delivery for the peanut gallery.

DeletedUser84663

I always appreciate your information Daz... and you always put it so eloquently :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

we talked to vase for a week prior to passing out the actual invitation, - simple

does this justify your new recruitment of the player you said you hated and would never invite - tollxbooth? Does it inludde the others you are now inviting from our common war enemy, whom we had a war alliance against, which i though still continued? No wonder you guys never really attacked mania - you had other plans from the beginning didn't you.

So even though you are currently in talks with us about vasetheface and waiting for some resolution you went ahead and recruited tollxbooth anyway. You did say you hated this guy and there is no way you would ever invite him didn't you? Even though you were in talks with us about vasetheface you launched more attacks on him. What was the point of talking to us about this situation if you planned to ignore is anyway.

As far as i am concerned 1337 do whatever they want and alternately hide behind diplomacy and then go out and break it, depending on what suits you at the time.

You guys went from an honourable tribe whom we trusted completely to one that had proven it has no regard for our long term mutual relations or actual fair play.

I wonder what your real Duke on temporary leave would say about this.

I guess with your actions in the last 12 hours you have indicated you want war. If this is so we are happy to oblige.

Now what was it you said about skill? daz - something about if other tribes start attacking Skill? then 1337 would be stupid not to also jump on them. Yes chachi, this is his intention towards your tribe.

DeletedUser

This whole shemozzle originated because of one simple reason:

1337 did not have a record or know of the terms of our NAP. They have one NAP - us. They did not have a record of the terms of their solitary NAP.

When i provided them the terms, terms which Daz himself proposed and yonwench and i agreed upon, they denied them, saying their is no evidence of agreeing to those terms even when i provided the conversation between yon and i. What the?

How can they not have record of our NAP agreement?

Anyway, yonwench dropped back in 36 hours ago to speak to me about this yet Daz told AngryChef he had not been back for 72 hours. This could be a direct lie or it could be that Yonwench prefers to speak to me rather than his replacement Duke.

Anyway now 1337 are taking in meatshields to protect their original players from us. I hope those meatshields are aware of this.