Official Declaration of War - mania

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Anyway now 1337 are taking in meatshields to protect their original players from us. I hope those meatshields are aware of this.

Meatshields? You are so funny, the distance between most of your players villages and that of ours is large, no reason to "fear" attacks from you, so no reason for meatshields. and where the distance is not so large, we can handle ourselfs and no new villages have been placed between us.

The newly joined people are considdered Comrades by me.

DeletedUser

We have worked together before Roman with a good mutual relationship. Even back to the time when 1337 allowed you to leave the tribe so you/they could attack SAD even though you had a NAP with them at the time.

Can you explain where that relationship went?

Can you also explain if this is the normal way 1337 treats their NAPs please?

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I never left 1337 to attack SAD, I did asked 1337 if that was alright, but they decided to remove the nap sometime later when we thought the nap was no longer of any use.

And in my opinion, naps are not ment to be kept forever. Its either mend to be "upgraded" to a alliance or just to give both sides time to do their stuff, whatever that may be. Note that I do not speak for 1337 and its just how i see stuff.

DeletedUser

1337 has simply broken a good relationship here

and are preparing for war against us

They are liars and deceivers and deserve to be removed from this world.

DeletedUser

So even though you are currently in talks with us about vasetheface and waiting for some resolution you went ahead and recruited tollxbooth anyway. You did say you hated this guy and there is no way you would ever invite him didn't you? Even though you were in talks with us about vasetheface you launched more attacks on him. What was the point of talking to us about this situation if you planned to ignore is anyway.

He was invited after talks were abandoned, not during. And no one ever asked us to stop attacking Vase, even though I said he was under attack. In a refugee situation it is important for the tribe recruiting to decide if they are going to ask for attacks to stop while it's sorted. No one ever did, and Vase even stated he expected them not to stop.

This whole shemozzle originated because of one simple reason:

1337 did not have a record or know of the terms of our NAP. They have one NAP - us. They did not have a record of the terms of their solitary NAP.

When i provided them the terms, terms which Daz himself proposed and yonwench and i agreed upon, they denied them, saying their is no evidence of agreeing to those terms even when i provided the conversation between yon and i. What the?

How can they not have record of our NAP agreement?

Keep in mind, I said I would dig around for any special terms, yet was unable to find any. You refused for days to even give up any such agreement(I assume cuz it made you feel special), and when you did, half of what you showed us was an Anarky agreement :D. It was just a NAP with ABCD, no special terms. We did have some with Anarky, which I'd even told you I'd overseen.. however, the same day you joined ABCD you and Yon created a 'NAP'. No special terms mentioned(I even asked you if you and Yon had made the same deal or something, you replied 'yes' but failed to show that in your 'proof' later on when we exposed you as a liar).

Yon even said there were none when asked. Diplomacy doesn't follow you around when you hop into other tribes and such, which is why you and Yon created new agreement. Seems after all since I had gone into it assuming it was just a regular NAP, and you had forgotten which tribe you made which agreement in.. the error is yours.

We have worked together before Roman with a good mutual relationship. Even back to the time when 1337 allowed you to leave the tribe so you/they could attack SAD even though you had a NAP with them at the time.

He left the tribe like a few days ago to peek at another tribe because he had the offer.. I'm not even aware ~SAD~ is still a tribe or that we even have diplomacy with them o_O Twstats, they can make you look like not a noob. Use them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1337 has simply broken a good relationship here

Your view of a good relationship must be based on you being able to lie and try and manipulate those you have relationships with while expecting them just to sit back and listen and agree to all the crap you come out with, I base this assumption on the mails between us over the last few days.

Internal Server Error

Does it inludde the others you are now inviting from our common war enemy, whom we had a war alliance against, which i though still continued? No wonder you guys never really attacked mania - you had other plans from the beginning didn't you.

Ok, so this had me curious.. You and 1337 had a war alliance against Mania. ABCD recruit from Mania before 1337 did, yet its 1337 who are getting stick from "recruiting from the enemy"?

ABCD Recruitment said:
KOHV Joined 07th August 2010 - 01:20 838,967
13bsigma Joined 07th August 2010 - 01:20 989,047

1337 Recruitment said:
smintie Joined 08th August 2010 - 16:19 1,015,523
Stevewright2304 Joined 10th August 2010 - 04:11 1,241,798

Now, onto hypocrsiy #2.

When Toll explained the reason Mania fell apart as Vasetheface double-dealing with ABCD, here's what you said:

No, vase mailed me after you left mania so stop propogandising him to hide whatever the real reason was

He mailed you after it all happened? Hm, ok.. But, whats this?

we talked to vase for a week prior to passing out the actual invitation, - simple

So, vasetheface was joined ABCD on the 11th August. Mania fell apart on the 6th August. Thats only 5 days. So, either you're lying now in the fact you weren't talking to vase for a week.. Or, you're lying about vase only talking to ABCD after Mania fell apart.

Personally, I don't care which it is. Its clear either way you're a liar; end of.

Good-day.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Smintie and Steve weren't refugees ISE. Pretty much standard policy to ask about any recruitments from tribes that your allies our NAP's are warring with, which we did. Ofc ABCD's council demanded their removal(oh, wait.. no they didn't, that was another of fiery's lies).. correction. We were told that ABCD's council demanded their removal after smintie joined 1337, which was where the first threats of war and attacks against us started.

My best guess is the whole mess stems from smintie smooth talking a village from fiery. He's probably pissed that she talked all cutsey and he pledged his undying love to her or something. Classic scorned e-lover syndrome.

DeletedUser

manipulate things however you want daz it doesnt matter

but in the 30 seconds im spending here i will just say this

i spent around 60-90 minutes waiting for you to find your own copy of the terms of the NAP and when you couldnt i supplied them - 90 minutes mate not days - seriously do you just way whatever you want and expect to get away with it?

we will be continuing to attacks war targets we have been fighting for a month

we will hold you in contempt from the beginning - i became suspicious when smintie sent me that message tollx apparently made up - which he didnt - now i see your plan from the beginning working with tollx and our supposed war enemy mania - no wonder you never really attacked them

its all pretty obvious now you have been working against us for ages and so i guess as soon as you guys grow some you will start attacking

oh whats this - jaybayy123 is already attacking

is this your declaration of war daz?

Demonshadows96

When Toll explained the reason Mania fell apart as Vasetheface double-dealing with ABCD, here's what you said:

He mailed you after it all happened? Hm, ok.. But, whats this?

So, vasetheface was joined ABCD on the 11th August. Mania fell apart on the 6th August. Thats only 5 days. So, either you're lying now in the fact you weren't talking to vase for a week.. Or, you're lying about vase only talking to ABCD after Mania fell apart.

Personally, I don't care which it is. Its clear either way you're a liar; end of.

Good-day.

I believe Firey was just rounding up to the most logical and simple time scale. Obviously he wasn't going to say "well we were talking to face 5.267 days before we invited him", and in fact he could have been referring to a normal work week, which would indeed be 5 days. I think the former is true, because I doubt that firey had many reasons to be taking specific notes on the days certain events occured.

cimmarian

In a nut shell, It doesnt matter folks....you dont like us...do something about it..plain and simple. If 1337 wants to step up to the plate, we can throw some high and tight fastballs....its what we do...they or anyone else on this world is not going to roll over us without experiencing the pain....no fear..ever..

DeletedUser

manipulate things however you want daz it doesnt matter

So you didn't say those things and lie from the start of our talks? Either you started off day two lying, or you saying your co-duke is. Personally I think he's a pretty honest guy however.

i spent around 60-90 minutes waiting for you to find your own copy of the terms of the NAP and when you couldnt i supplied them - 90 minutes mate not days - seriously do you just way whatever you want and expect to get away with it?

I asked 3 times for a copy when you tried telling us that the NAP consisted of something other than you just being purple. You finally tried to sell some Anarky agreement to b4ldr. The only NAP agreement was you and Yon creating a NAP. The 'terms' of a standard NAP are the map colorings. How come you dont' want to discuss how you tried demanding all of the 1337 villages in the K40's anymore fiery? Is that because you were trying to swindle us with the wrong diplomatic agreement?

we will hold you in contempt from the beginning - i became suspicious when smintie sent me that message tollx apparently made up - which he didnt - now i see your plan from the beginning working with tollx and our supposed war enemy mania - no wonder you never really attacked them

Rofl, even Yon said he could tell Tollx's forum post was a fake when he glanced at it. You are probably the only person in W46 that believes otherwise seeing as Tollx never researched any of their dialogues. Gosh.. if smintie betrayed the secret plan like that.. maybe you can get her to spy on us now :icon_eek:

its all pretty obvious now you have been working against us for ages and so i guess as soon as you guys grow some you will start attacking

oh whats this - jaybayy123 is already attacking

is this your declaration of war daz?

Nah, had zero interest down here til you tried scammming villages, ordered attacks on one of our members during the NAP and started recruiting refugees. You created the tribal interest fiery.. you should be happy, you got what you worked for, as all this is a product of your labor. And I'm not sure what to tell you about one smaller member attacking you. If you want you can have someone rational in your tribe mail ours about it, but w/o diplomacy there's not much we can do for you atm.

In a nut shell, It doesnt matter folks....you dont like us...do something about it..plain and simple. If 1337 wants to step up to the plate, we can throw some high and tight fastballs....its what we do...they or anyone else on this world is not going to roll over us without experiencing the pain....no fear..ever..

Nothing to do with that. Just having to do with your duke trying to tell us we have to give up 40+ villages over an agreement that doesn't exist and that he cannot show us. Liked you guys just fine before that.

Last edited by a moderator:

impactions

Guys guys and gals. From ABCD land and 1337 land, we must calm down! We have other business on the southern ]rim.

impactions

Don't you mean eastern rim?

Basicly ABCD is eastern, and 1337 is the North Eastern. So their are other problems. They should get along like little girls again, because a tribe with "skill" is going to make way.:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Who're you anyway, mini-me?
Er, ahem.

Why don't we get back on topic and start talking about how the war?
Here's stats for the last week:
[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: Mania WW|E
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ABCD
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 30
Difference: 21

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 66,751
Side 2: 292,922
Difference: 226,171

chart

[/spoil]

impactions

Yes. Yes. Back on topic.

Nice stats for ABCD, but most of Mania and WW|E memebers have jumped to different tribes. (Some to 1337) This thread may be soon be closed as war between em is about to end. :0

DeletedUser

Actually, almost all to 1337.
War's over, bring a padlock Red, stop the next spam/flame wave before it starts.

impactions

Yes, if should be locked. The winner of this war is! -you all know who- :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Z grade, you spend way to much time on the externals... maybe you should spend more nobling people :D