Official Declaration of War

DeletedUser

Hey good to see you mate:) as you can see grind has failed to prove what they said in the declaration and are down about 2k villas and are kidding faster now than ever

DeletedUser62494

Start of the war.

For the record.

*TLA*
Number of members: 81
Points of the best 40 players: 232.215.722
Total points: 331.183.243
Number of villages: 33213

V

GRIND F.

Number of members: 150
Points of the best 40 players: 203.205.807
Total points: 354.648.688
Number of villages: 36401

Difference
GRIND F plus 69 members
GRIND F plus 23.465.445 Total points.
GRIND F plus 3,188 total villages

The Last Alliance
*TLA*
Number of members: 56
Points of the best 40 players: 586.576.502
Total points: 679.300.360
Average points: 12.130.363
Number of villages 68018

V

We Grind You!
GRIND!
Number of members: 47
Points of the best 40 players: 123.859.146
Total points: 124.325.546
Average points: 2.645.224
Number of villages 13457

DeletedUser87372

So it seems Grind are now nearly 1/3 the size they were at the start when they declared on TLA, and TLA are now more than double what they were when they were declared on by Grind.... Very interesting, kind of puts it all into perspective.

DeletedUser62494

I am kinda sad I didn't save any pre war maps. I enjoyed rereading this thread and seeing the cocky members of GRIND talking their game now they are silent beneath the blades of my comrades.

DeletedUser79621

You could use the ones I put in the player made maps thread.

DeletedUser87372

Kris, could you make a comparison map, showing the progression throughout this war, or at least a start and end point?

DeletedUser89005

can you also show a sat and shared account map kris so we all can see who actually made a difference? mikey has the details..

DeletedUser79621

I will do my best when I have the time spare to find a map from the beginning/early war and make one for now, then I will work out some special magic skills and post it.

I could Bert, but I don't really want to tbh.

Rather than double post,

I just looked at the maps thread and the closest map I personally made to the declaration date (after it) is from November, if you don't mind me using that one I can, I unfortunately don't know if there is a way of getting a map from the past unless it has been made already.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

can you also show a sat and shared account map kris so we all can see who actually made a difference? mikey has the details..

Thanks for the compliment Bert.Pleased i helped my mates when they were busy.

DeletedUser62494

Thanks for the compliment Bert.Pleased i helped my mates when they were busy.

Mikey, Bert is simply upset because GRIND doesn't understand teamwork. But hell we knew that the first time we saw them try doing an op against us lol

DeletedUser103361

Looking on this after a long time after the war declare... it is pretty obvious that grind dont know to much considering TLA kicked the crap out of them.

DeletedUser

sale2-1.gif

Looking back at the big talk from Grind,i think they underestimated the power of TLA badly.

DeletedUser

For the record.

*TLA*
Number of members: 81
Points of the best 40 players: 232.215.722
Total points: 331.183.243
Number of villages: 33213

V

GRIND F.

Number of members: 150
Points of the best 40 players: 203.205.807
Total points: 354.648.688
Number of villages: 36401

Difference
GRIND F plus 69 members
GRIND F plus 23.465.445 Total points.
GRIND F plus 3,188 total villages

What an amazing swing around.Take note how many villages TLA have taken,and thanks slayer for posting this too show the imbalance at the start.Team work plenty of nukes and every member of TLA has contributed in some way too this impending victory.

Grind take heed for other worlds.Team work and aggressiveness is the key.

shaggey69

the end

for all concerned my acc has been deleted in 5 days its all gone thanks for all the good and bad times best of luck to you all

DeletedUser79621

for all concerned my acc has been deleted in 5 days its all gone thanks for all the good and bad times best of luck to you all

I'm happy and sad you've deleted...

Happy, because it will make it that little bit faster, but sad as you were the only major problem for us and made the end game worthwhile.

Good luck in life =]