Official Declaration of War

DeletedUser

Well It looks like Bert has gone now rollo so keep taking his villages.His tibe have left him to die.)

DeletedUser62494

Love it Rollo. But I guess its all part of his secret plan :lol:

DeletedUser

Care to change your opinion?
Bert is Mr. Optimistic.

[spoil]
Emo_emu.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser89005

lol...
seen coments there funny yes.. releastic no.. bb24 cannot and wil not be beaten, to lose 12 is not a defeat, infact it can be regarded as the stupidity of the attackers for not taking them before, they where never stacked, as to who is the fool i ask you, those who where afraid or myself for allowing such losses, who invested the time and resources...
we aint done yet!!!

DeletedUser

lol...
seen coments there funny yes.. releastic no.. bb24 cannot and wil not be beaten, to lose 12 is not a defeat, infact it can be regarded as the stupidity of the attackers for not taking them before, they where never stacked, as to who is the fool i ask you, those who where afraid or myself for allowing such losses, who invested the time and resources...
we aint done yet!!!
How come WST have abandoned Grind! and have almost overtaken them. How come most of the council and even the duke himself have abandoned ship?
Looks obvious to me that you are totally owning this world :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

lol...
we aint done yet!!!

nice to see you can count because you lost 14 not 12 and have now almost totally lost your frontline presence yes you are right most were not stacked but this simply shows your complete lack of ability at this game as surely those 14 frontline villages should have been your most prized villages allowing you to realistically wage war and launch close range nobles and support your takes but then i suppose that would require you to actually attack an active player something you seem to scared to do despite your words

loseing 14 out of 14 villages attacked is extremely poor and frankly your lack of attacks back simply reinforced that you are spineless and full of hot air

DeletedUser62494

lol...
we aint done yet!!!

Yeah man! Thats how GRIND wins wars lol They just lose villages and tell us how bad we suck. God bert get some stones. Attack back with that 90% O account you have and show us that aggressive style you talk so much about.

GRIND! - bigbert24 today at 18:51
yes i am a mainly offensive player, the offensive i refer to is from a tribal perspective, (by having more players taking on an offensive role) the villages i refered to where to enable me to produce fast support, as for asking others to support me, i only do it as a last resort, its much easier for me to dodge or re-nobel the vills as i have always done, and always return the support when done unless it has been a key village at my frontline.. i believe you have taken what i have said out of context, although i can see why, but as i have informed council members, its fast support i require, for both myself and others and for others within the tribe to take a more aggressive and offensive approach towards TLA, by putting certain targets under pressure i strongly do believe we can turn this around to our advantage and exploit there weakness in believing they are un-stoppable, being an aggressive player has not prevented me to support others or indeed myself, and more importantly, it has enabled me to turn certain targets to produce more in the form of defence troops where they are located by me in return disabling there attacking ability..

So care to tell us how such an aggressive player such as yourself has yet to attack TLA? Or for that matter your so called self supporting seems to contridict your most recent post of not having supported yourself at all.

DeletedUser

lol...
we aint done yet!!!

Meh first your catted, and make lame excuses (I dont want to loose troops even thought I play a game called tribalWARS) and than loosing village is ok (Y) because it was not a big number.

Dude, get ovet yourself, your down some, you have not attcked back, im assuming the nukes taht were killed in your villages was planned, so you could go defensive because you seem to hate attacking active players :eek:

:eek:

:eek:

You need to play the game before you comment.

Discalimer: Drunk, Oh yes I am.

I am sorry if I was rude and/or.....rude? lol but I am to drunk to care. Berty werty, just take it on the chin, yu got catted, you lost villages, your defending or dodging aint great, just admit it.

If your an offensive player, play offensive, asking for your tribe to support you so you CAN be offensive lol, get to it boy :D we are waiting!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser95777

This seems all to ridiculous to me. If Grind! had wanted an NAP w/ TLA then they would've talked to them about what was going on!!!! It's a fool that doesn't communicate! And I suppose that goes for TLA if you guys were being attack'd by Grind. I mean, the leaders could've talked to each other...

I myself take no sides except for the one my friend is on. Which is WST. I'm not sure if they're still w/ Grind but what my opinion is that if Grind doesn't do something the odds of them surviving much longer are very slim.

And something else... everyone will think they're right. I would be very surprised if this feud ended.... Good luck Grind and good luck TLA! I hope you all have fun bashing each other.

Cheers!

DeletedUser

what in THEE hell!??!

seriously. shut up.

there is to be NO talking. we were always coming after grind. once they took in the NSA peeps that were the MAIN reason things happened in DSL/Shadow and TLA to form *TLA*... well.. yeah.

it was OBVIOUS that we would be attacking each other. (well, we should have been attacking each other. other than a few ops against a few people, grind and now wst and grind didn't do much).

TLA is going to end the world. with no one left besides us. plain and simple.

DeletedUser

what in THEE hell!??!

seriously. shut up.

there is to be NO talking. we were always coming after grind. once they took in the NSA peeps that were the MAIN reason things happened in DSL/Shadow and TLA to form *TLA*... well.. yeah.

it was OBVIOUS that we would be attacking each other. (well, we should have been attacking each other. other than a few ops against a few people, grind and now wst and grind didn't do much).

TLA is going to end the world. with no one left besides us. plain and simple.
What Simon said!

TLA has already proven, we can withstand incomings and such (Add in, we have noticed who you target). Splitting into WST and Grind respectively, will not hinder nor stop our main goal.
We will be the ending bunch of drunks..errr...people left in this world, so gracefully if I were you, I'd play silently and stop trying to boast about grind's achievements...err...pretend achievements xD

DeletedUser79621

Oh, aren't you quick :icon_neutral:

Nope. In fact I'm very slow, thanks for being sarcastic though :icon_smile:

Besides with the posts made by TLA players before your post, you could have easily been talking about us.

DeletedUser62494

"Pride goeth before the fall;"

Yes it does. NSA proved that theory for us all. Just ask redfox how much time he spent arguing with me about the info I gave him proving GRIND was going to attack him. But he let his pride get in the way and it cost NSA everything.

And GRIND proves that. They started this war talking all kinds of smack and are still being stomped on none stop.

What TLA has my friend is confidence and experience. And between those two things we will not be stopped.