Official Declaration of War

DeletedUser79621

i agree bug, the milky bar kid (slayer) needs help, just have a read through his posts, infact read through them all, there stressed out here and now there on the externals looking for players.. lol.. what next.. an add in the local paper..lol..:icon_rolleyes:

Where in any of those posts did we state we were looking for players?

Oh that's right, NOWHERE. Bug said he would like to return for this war and Simon said there is an account he could have, He didn't ask Bug to take it, he merely said there is one.

I said he could co-play me as we happen to be friends and I trust him, I don't need him on my account but it would make things more fun that's for sure.

Learn to read before posting that we are looking for players... Slayer isn't stressed and neither is anyone in *TLA*

DeletedUser89005

i have read it and the eagerness of yourself and Simon to accept such a player shows the that to be the case, i mean within 2 minutes of both your posts you both have offered 3 accounts to him, if not more behind the scenes, so yes i do think the local paper should be next, and you cannot verify who is or is'nt stressed but only youreslf, and in reading these previous posts it has brought me to the conclusion that yes they are stressed, so until others have stated different, that comment still stands as correct until proven wrong by them, not you, unless that is your playing as the entire *TLA* tribe as you so quickly pointed out are'nt stressed, but your welcomed to say that you "think" they are'nt stressed?

DeletedUser

Here's some momentum for you, since you claim it has been "lack luster" thus far...

Side 1:
Tribes: GRIND!, BUMP!
Side 2:
Tribes: *TLA*

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 102
Side 2: 73
Difference: 29

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 16
Side 2: 3
Difference: 13

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 961,128
Side 2: 648,971
Difference: 312,157

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 139,940
Side 2: 27,128
Difference: 112,812

chart

DeletedUser62494

i have read it and the eagerness of yourself and Simon to accept such a player shows the that to be the case, i mean within 2 minutes of both your posts you both have offered 3 accounts to him, if not more behind the scenes, so yes i do think the local paper should be next, and you cannot verify who is or is'nt stressed but only youreslf, and in reading these previous posts it has brought me to the conclusion that yes they are stressed, so until others have stated different, that comment still stands as correct until proven wrong by them, not you, unless that is your playing as the entire *TLA* tribe as you so quickly pointed out are'nt stressed, but your welcomed to say that you "think" they are'nt stressed?

Sorry to disappoint you but no I am not stressed nor is anyone else that I know of in TLA stressed. So please shove your worthless statements right back into your ass where you pull them from.

Here's some momentum for you, since you claim it has been "lack luster" thus far...

Side 1:
Tribes: GRIND!, BUMP!
Side 2:
Tribes: *TLA*

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 102
Side 2: 73
Difference: 29

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 16
Side 2: 3
Difference: 13

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 961,128
Side 2: 648,971
Difference: 312,157

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 139,940
Side 2: 27,128
Difference: 112,812

chart

16-3 :icon_rolleyes: yeah that is rather pathetic. Especially for the tribe who declared in the first place.

DeletedUser

:|

Troll more Bert, your failing.

DeletedUser

This whole thread is :lol:

Apparently a surprise attack isn't the heavy advantage GRIND! made it out to be in the Shadow war though, considering their own netted a whopping 13 villages in the first 24 hours. :icon_rolleyes:

If GRIND! wants to call that momentum what was 48 lost in the first 24, 116 in the first 48 lost to Shadow? Apocalypse? :3

bugcommander

Where in any of those posts did we state we were looking for players?

Oh that's right, NOWHERE. Bug said he would like to return for this war and Simon said there is an account he could have, He didn't ask Bug to take it, he merely said there is one.

I said he could co-play me as we happen to be friends and I trust him, I don't need him on my account but it would make things more fun that's for sure.

Learn to read before posting that we are looking for players... Slayer isn't stressed and neither is anyone in *TLA*

awesome kris i will hit you up when you are on tommorow

DeletedUser

Oh and Kristofski you have one great avatar there. I love that! Sorry I digress....

the conquester554

I thought tla would declare war first lol.

Tla vs Grind! F.= Tla victor

Look I respect grind as there one of the only families to actually work out. But tla has the strongest players, 1 tribe better communication, and control most of the world already. Its going to be a good fight but my bets on tla. + some of my friends are in tla as well and I do want them to win.

DeletedUser

This whole thread is :lol:

Apparently a surprise attack isn't the heavy advantage GRIND! made it out to be in the Shadow war though, considering their own netted a whopping 13 villages in the first 24 hours. :icon_rolleyes:

If GRIND! wants to call that momentum what was 48 lost in the first 24, 116 in the first 48 lost to Shadow? Apocalypse? :3

Difference is the whole tribe was not planning.

DeletedUser79621

I can tell you they're not stressed from our forums/skype chat... But believe what you want.

And on the note of the accounts, me and Simon both know Bug's skills very well, I was in a tribe with him on W29 and Simon fought against him... Since we know what he can do and he wanted an account, why not offer 1 to someone we know can use it properly?

Also, thank you Janjim.

The whole of Shadow wasn't planning...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

THen Yoni i think that was a mistake.

Surely when you decide to go for the only remaining tribe worth fighting you should atleast plan the attacks, and make sure people are ready to hit.

It doesnt take long, and maybe you should have used that 3 day NAP clause to get your guys ready.

Dal

DeletedUser

And whose fault is that exactly? As the declaring party you had all the luxury in the world to start it on your terms. That's exactly what you argued against Shadow in that war. Now you're making excuses.

Though the whole tribe was not planning. Nobody but the council knew the OP was on GRIND! until the actual declaration was made.

DeletedUser

lol I am not complaining, not excuses. I think you want us to stoop to your level shards so you can feel good about yourself.

DeletedUser

You already did, you broke diplomacy and declared. Hmm sound familiar?

DeletedUser79621

We certainly weren't on a moral high ground, declaring on your allies is pretty low... I admit that, but then trying to team up with your enemies to take out your allies is also extremely low, so I guess you didn't really stoop anywhere as you were as low as us if not lower already =]

lords of the emos

We certainly weren't on a moral high ground, declaring on your allies is pretty low... I admit that, but then trying to team up with your enemies to take out your allies is also extremely low, so I guess you didn't really stoop anywhere as you were as low as us if not lower already =]

I didn't really understand that - but it sounded low to me :lol:

DeletedUser

Ok I've just read through the entire thing and it seems to me like both tribes messed up when it comes to borders, well with such strict rules why shouldn't they?
I am no where near the front lines nor am I near the borders but in my eyes to stick to an exact line is rather impossible. maybe if you just settled with
don't take past (as example)k54 making the whole continent the line it would have made life much more easier. The main point I see as a *TLA* member is
Grind! never stuck to the NAP in the first place, there has been odd attacks here and there non stop since this so called "NAP" took place.
Basically Grind! wanted to jump the guns on *TLA* and have failed to do so, as a result of this now both tribes are undoubtedly unprepared for the final war
so it will be a short lived one and by *TLA*'s past experiences an Grind!'s past experiences there seems to be a pattern forming . . .

Nether the less that Pnp was very unplanned dull and yes it got the point across but with the amount of effort that went into it you might as well have just said "Grind Declares Against TLA And We Break Our 3 Day Agreement" in nice big letters.

Anyway good luck to Grind! in the forthcoming war and I hope you are now beginning to see what a large mistake you have made.
Thanks
Sam.:xmas smile:
*TLA*
images

Grind!.F.
funny-paintball-tactics.jpg