Official Declaration of War

DeletedUser79621

I was like, I'm welcome, what for? *confused face*

Then I remembered =D

Anyway, I really was looking forward to this war, it is going to a long drawn out war whether we want it to be or not.

DeletedUser

Haven't read the last 5 pages, as is probably more interesting. -.-'

Anyways, agreed Kris, it'll be a long one, and knowing this world, there's going to be a few random twists/turns. Should be fun. :]

DeletedUser

So you agree that you were at a lower level for us to stoop to in the first place?

Twas commenting on that fact your being hypocritical as you did exactly what you were whining shadow did. Cept you failed incredibly to gain a good lead with your "surprise attack" unlike shadow's "surprise attack." :icon_rolleyes:

You're merely a pot calling the kettle black. It doesn't matter that you think what shadow did was not honorable, you proved you're no better then shadow with your declaration.

DeletedUser

Moderator you cant say that,your meant to be impartial.Ok slayer why did you change your name to lacus?

DeletedUser

Well hi all :)
It's me, Brit! Remember me? I hope you do. I remember all of you (I think). Hello there!

I was asked by a couple players (over email) to come over a play now that a new world war has apparently started.

I have to kindly refused b/c I'm just super busy with college and other stuffies right now. I would love to help, and if there's any way I could without getting directly involved in the game, let me know!

But I would like to wish both sides luck in this war (but more to my little Grinders of course- you're the best!, from mommy grinder)

Jr Token, Jobe, others on the Grind council, I know you will do the best you can possibly do for the tribe. You are some awesome leaders with unique skills, so put them to use. Best of luck, and go Grind so people!

Damageboi, you are an extremely capable and caring leader. Continue to put that to action, and you'll go far. Very far!

To all: I hope you all of the most fun you can possibly have!

Best of luck!
<3
Brit

DeletedUser

Cept you failed incredibly to gain a good lead with your "surprise attack" unlike shadow's "surprise attack." :icon_rolleyes:

Everything shadow did in their surprise attacks was wasted and pointless. Collapsed tribe and barbed accts. Grind doesn't just quit over spilt milk, or name calling, or whatever reason shadow/DSL/NN whatever you call it collapsed over.

DeletedUser79621

Welcome back for your short period of time Brit.

Sweenster, it may be pointless now, but at the time it made things very difficult for a lot of people within GRIND.

bugcommander

Oh hi brit how are you doing its been a long time since i have seen you around here

DeletedUser

Everything shadow did in their surprise attacks was wasted and pointless. Collapsed tribe and barbed accts. Grind doesn't just quit over spilt milk, or name calling, or whatever reason shadow/DSL/NN whatever you call it collapsed over.

It was a comparison you ignoramus. I merely compared something.

Am not going to bother explaining the NN/DSL/shadow to you as you obviously don't read the forums on a regular basis so I don't see the point of typing it out again.

DeletedUser62494

Well until the day that you bury my account 10 feet deep everything your tribe does is wasted and pointless until you actually win. And looking at GRIND's track record the idea of them winning anything is amusing unto itself. Simply outlasting maybe but actually winning any type of war. Its rather laughable really.

DeletedUser

lol I am not complaining, not excuses. I think you want us to stoop to your level shards so you can feel good about yourself.

I don't need you to stoop to any level.

[3/18/2010 2:26:05 AM] Docke: I am willing to break the alliance. They will get a rude suprise having you, Kingmyster, Gapo and me all on the front line with them.

Once I had that all I had to do was look out for the best of Shadow's interests.

What you've done is no different than what Shadow did, except Shadow whipped the crap out of GRIND! (success blamed on this surprise attack we pulled although the rate of nobling never really slowed significantly on the grand scheme of things until NN formed). All I think is that your utter failure to display any seriously marginal success under identical conditions proves what I had been saying that entire war, surprise doesn't matter against players that have a clue.

DeletedUser

2vs1 + suprised attack back then so much greatness right nothing wrong it tactical and logical move but, fact remain Grind is here Shadow isnt..

Try putting Shadow on Grind situation back then and think abit.. its the past there nothing we can do about it..

anyways good luck on both tribes Grind and TLA..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well hi all :)
It's me, Brit! Remember me? I hope you do. I remember all of you (I think). Hello there!

I was asked by a couple players (over email) to come over a play now that a new world war has apparently started.

I have to kindly refused b/c I'm just super busy with college and other stuffies right now. I would love to help, and if there's any way I could without getting directly involved in the game, let me know!

But I would like to wish both sides luck in this war (but more to my little Grinders of course- you're the best!, from mommy grinder)

Jr Token, Jobe, others on the Grind council, I know you will do the best you can possibly do for the tribe. You are some awesome leaders with unique skills, so put them to use. Best of luck, and go Grind so people!

Damageboi, you are an extremely capable and caring leader. Continue to put that to action, and you'll go far. Very far!

To all: I hope you all of the most fun you can possibly have!

Best of luck!
<3
Brit

Great to see you are still floating about Brit :) Hope alls well for you, W29 misses a character like you!

Best wishes,
Sam

DeletedUser

TLA - 87 members (and more, merging right now)

GRIND! family - officially 149

TLA villages - 37742 (for now *giggle*)

GRIND! and BUMP! villages - 36442

it will take 2-3 years or maybe more but what can i say ?

Im lovin' it ! ;)

[spoil]
failtribes.png
[/spoil]

this big black hole in K26 is S4F (not mass-recruit tribe, unique (for w29) :p)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

simon says "HI Silenther!"

Simon also says "good luck everybody!"

DeletedUser

Theres only going to be 1 winner.TLA nukes will hit harder than you can ever believe GRIND i would love to see your support threads with the likes of zigzag and his mates screaming sorry crying for support.Thats what happened in the old TLA and then the above metioned and his friends after support was sent said we did nothing,you will find that out when they start losing villages it wont be long.

If support doesnt come though zigzag you can always call NPCC they will help if your not getting help.lol.tel 0800 445 445 to speak to a child line professional for advice about not getting support in your villages.