Official Declaration of War

DeletedUser62494

Yeah but sam then you recruit Nick Taylor, Penguin, over the border after that, you knew the borders were a problem but you continued, how many times should Token moan, your a clever cookie you should have realised.

Firstly lets start. How many times must Token moan? How every many times it takes. Alright so penguin. Hmmmm looks to me like penguin is all on our side of the 500 vert in the first place so please pray tell where the hell you are coming from on that one. Secondly Nick. hmmm since GRIND has yet to even beat TRFH I doubt some one so far north can even possibly be considered war spoils or anything of the sort.

You moved to k45 next to the Grind border miles away from your main cluster with vincent and sobaks, if that isn't a slap then what is.

Alright lets take a look at how GRIND respects the NAP and its 500 vert border shall we? Please note the highlighted part.

[spoil]Barbarian village (492|501) K54 9,479 Abandoned Sweenster04 [GRIND!] 2010-09-05 08:32:29
protected by a vampire (236|819) K82 10,044 azereox13 wilberto [GRIND!] 2010-09-04 00:18:24
...Mind The Gap IIb (427|678) K64 9,737 Abandoned Monergon1 [GRIND!] 2010-09-03 12:25:45
.gesu wants you. (330|699) K63 9,351 gesu2505 [DBD] bsdpatriot [GRIND!] 2010-09-03 02:22:15
.gesu wants you. (332|698) K63 9,594 gesu2505 [DBD] bsdpatriot [GRIND!] 2010-09-03 01:52:32
Mac is here (415|572) K54 9,735 dordor2 [DBD] yonithan78 [GRIND!] 2010-09-02 00:02:24
Mac is here (416|571) K54 9,809 dordor2 [DBD] yonithan78 [GRIND!] 2010-09-01 22:13:38
[44-00] (495|494) K44 10,055 Abandoned b123654 [GRIND!] 2010-09-01 20:36:26
64barb (422|673) K64 9,470 Abandoned makis123 [GRIND!] 2010-09-01 07:48:56
Za Ha Dum (494|494) K44 10,261 Abandoned b123654 [GRIND!] 2010-08-31 17:55:10
VEBA(PLAGUE)-093 (493|577) K54 9,777 Abandoned Moddy [GRIND!] 2010-08-31 14:38:12
54.071.Mac is here (435|562) K54 9,735 dordor2 [DBD] kjwolf [GRIND!] 2010-08-31 09:30:42
K64 DH :( (488|608) K64 9,455 Docke [BUMP!] cubsgp29 [GRIND!] 2010-08-31 02:37:48
VEBA(PLAGUE)-092 (493|581) K54 9,697 Abandoned Moddy [GRIND!] 2010-08-30 23:22:47
.Lawls (416|572) K54 9,809 dordor2 [DBD] yonithan78 [GRIND!] 2010-08-30 18:50:19
2pac Rifa Siempre (418|575) K54 9,809 dordor2 [DBD] yonithan78 [GRIND!] 2010-08-30 18:37:56
VEBA(PLAGUE)-091 (494|579) K54 9,910 Abandoned Moddy [GRIND!] 2010-08-30 03:36:42
VEBA(PLAGUE)-088 (495|577) K54 9,927 Abandoned Moddy [GRIND!] 2010-08-29 23:30:05
VEBA(PLAGUE)-083 (498|576) K54 9,593 Abandoned Moddy [GRIND!] 2010-08-27 23:00:43
VEBA(PLAGUE)-085 (496|578) K54 9,567 Abandoned Moddy [GRIND!] 2010-08-27 21:13:53
[54-07] (499|502) K54 9,735 Abandoned b123654 [GRIND!] 2010-08-26 11:52:05
[54-08] (498|502) K54 9,735 Abandoned b123654 [GRIND!] 2010-08-26 09:47:26[/spoil]

Alrighty then so now that we have established that GRIND broke the NAP on a daily basis they claim what moral high ground again? And please say we nobled on the other side first and I will go pull your entire history of nobling and prove otherwise.

Then K46 TLA moved into and finally right bang in the middle of K85 as well as moving into K54 rapidly.

K54 is on our side of the 500 vert. So please shut the hell up unless you actually have something of substance to say.

Do you really believe they are not acts of aggression and mickey taking towards Grind?

Aw cry about it. And tell bigbert to shut it if you were so worried about our acts of aggression.

So if you had respect for Grind you wouldn't have pushed as much as you did espically in the north and centre there was room for TLA growth.

Yet again GRIND attempts to tell TLA what she should have done. Last I checked docke did that and he ended up quitting as a result.

If you wanted my support which you had you should have stayed away from our borders.

Maybe you should have done the same.

I said before Docke didn't act against the Shadow aggression, the current council will, win or lose we will fight regardless. You were doing the same as shadow if you look at it adjectively.

No even look objectively I still see you openly breaking the NAP then accusing us of doing so and declaring.

As for firing early iscsenn's nobling in K85 caused a major concern and Bloodfests threats tipped the balance and we are now at war simple.

Aw I am guessing the fact that bigbert comes on here call us out and we are suppose to sit back quietly? Get real.

The 3 day nap would have been honoured if it wasn't for the border pushing, trust me i would have backed it but when a enemy Duke nobles near me for the 3rd time then its game on im afraid.

No you guys in GRIND never planned to honor the NAP. Honor left your tribe when Docke retired.

Your right i am not the Duke of Grind and i wasn't there for the talks but i supported the NAP and both parties, but you needed to keep that respect and you didn't, many of Grinds players lost that respect to, well nearly all of them to be honest.

We don't need GRINDs respect I have already showed how the border was violated daily by GRIND.

Do you really think Grind will delete or fold, if there is one thing you don't know about Grind is we are a family, a community you can't recuit or buy that, we have welcomed DBD as equals thats the difference.

You can welcome anyone you want as equals. Fact is GRIND is never going to be equal to TLA. We will always be looking down on you as we conquer you.

Unlike the self proclaimed squad of death who believe they are better than other members of TLA if not the world, that is the difference. I maybe proved wrong, but damn i will fight to the last village again!!!

You will be proved wrong. And we will enjoy doing so.

DeletedUser79621

Tbh, who cares anymore? GRIND have declared... It's done.

*TLA* and GRIND are now at war, so go IG and war already >.<

DeletedUser

Grind! had already agreed to surrender to *TLA* just before Damageboi123 left for business, and was on hold till Damage returned (was requested by Sweenster, Bloodfest, and myself. Bloodfest and I were stepping in as acting dukes at the time. Unfortunately, NN was then created and it set the world back a little, however seeing how it has worked out, it may be considered to be for the best.

As such, Grind had already folded and the only thing that actually saved it was the formation of NN. I won't comment on the rest of your points as I am not involved in "the Group of Death" (though I may be an honorary member, not sure), and with the K46 noblings, a friend had asked me to take some villages, they were not your villages to begin with, and to be honest, when I was nobling, it certainly was not a K owned by Grind!. K54 was actually a majority TLA owned until Grind! took in DBD, and is on our side of the 500 vertical, so was fair game for us (not Grind! as it was West of that vertical), so long as we were not taking Grind! villages.

Jvincent, did Grind join TLA? No

Did my talks with TLA buy Grind some relief on the western front and move our support to help King and the north against shadow? yes.

Its funny how you are talking about Me disolving my tribe when Grind was the only large tribe in the world not to dissolve. Stop living in what ifs and catch up to reality Jvincent.

DeletedUser

Welcome to slayers world, theres arguements for and against but it ended in war then so be it.

Im not saying Grind were not innocent im just giving my side of the arguement since you guys like to dominate the forums with drabble half the time.

DeletedUser62494

Jvincent, did Grind join TLA? No

Did my talks with TLA buy Grind some relief on the western front and move our support to help King and the north against shadow? yes.

Its funny how you are talking about Me disolving my tribe when Grind was the only large tribe in the world not to dissolve. Stop living in what ifs and catch up to reality Jvincent.

Firstly stop trying to play like your some ruff ragged hero. I have the skype chats and will humble you very quickly if you choose to go that route. It was never your plan to buy time or any of that drabble. You were simply obsessed with getting even with Shadow. Feel free to claim otherwise and have your own words humble you.

Welcome to slayers world, theres arguements for and against but it ended in war then so be it.

Im not saying Grind were not innocent im just giving my side of the arguement since you guys like to dominate the forums with drabble half the time.

Yes welcome to my world :icon_twisted: its dark cold sick and twisted. But I just call it home. Regardless I respect your post anyhow. Tis war. And will be enjoyed I am sure.

DeletedUser

Post it slayer. I look forward to it. Some of my best acting. "Oh yes Damage, and anything you guys want....... yes sir, master." hahahahahahaha.

You can drag your picture of the past into this war all you want Slayer, but it doesn't change what is happening in the present.

I can be humbed by axes, cats and swords, but not by your silly little words that your own eyes are addicted too. Get a grip Slayer.

DeletedUser

One thing is for sure.. The whining that goes on and rehashing of the past is amazing here. People, you need to move past the declaration and the reasons.. who the heck cares if it's amazing or not. It made it's point clear and it's no insult to any in the past that took more time or effort to write. Maybe we just didn't have that much to say except "Here we come"... Either way, to be still talking about all that is sad.

And the reasons could be argued for months (and probably will be). I have no care for the reasons... I know my tribe is at war and I'm gonna fight. That's all I need to know. And that's why GRIND! has been the longest standing tribe. We grow but we grow steady and strong. Will we win? I sure hope so. I think we will.. but I'm not a psychic so I can't say. Will we still be together at the end of this world? Oh yea. That I am absolutely certain of.

DeletedUser

One thing is for sure.. The whining that goes on and rehashing of the past is amazing here. People, you need to move past the declaration and the reasons.. who the heck cares if it's amazing or not. It made it's point clear and it's no insult to any in the past that took more time or effort to write. Maybe we just didn't have that much to say except "Here we come"... Either way, to be still talking about all that is sad.

And the reasons could be argued for months (and probably will be). I have no care for the reasons... I know my tribe is at war and I'm gonna fight. That's all I need to know. And that's why GRIND! has been the longest standing tribe. We grow but we grow steady and strong. Will we win? I sure hope so. I think we will.. but I'm not a psychic so I can't say. Will we still be together at the end of this world? Oh yea. That I am absolutely certain of.

Bold: No it is not the reason ;o

DeletedUser

and that shows you don't know squat about GRIND! players.

DeletedUser62494

and that shows you don't know squat about GRIND! players.

bwcw40 Joined 30th August 2009 - 22:00 48,712 GRIND is founded.

gioboi Joined 04th June 2009 - 04:00 80,466 =TFHR= is founded

Pressa Joined 13th July 2009 - 19:00 46,358 Fallen is founded.

killer06 Joined 16th December 2008 - 01:00 26 T.R.A. is founded.

So oddly enough GRIND is not even close to the longest standing tribe. Care to try again?

DeletedUser89005

yep the milky bar kid is certianly doing his best to try and boost the tribe morale by grasping at straws, but guess what kiddo, no-one really cares, yes we have attacked, and to be honest it was long over due, is that not what you and others having been asking for... war? why ask for it then come on here crying about it when it happens, it really does'nt say much for you lot, if you ask for it and then start complaining about it when it happens, lets be honest kiddo, its not as if it was going to last, and we have all had time to prepare and have an advanced warning of it, as i'm sure you will see, (although i suspect you'l diasgree) it has been indicated on various threads and has been crumbling from the day it was agreed.. so like it or lump it kiddo, its happened, but i'l still keep you marked as pink.. :icon_wink:

as for the rest of the dribble posted..:icon_rolleyes:
So oddly enough GRIND is not even close to the longest standing tribe. Care to try again?
thanks i will..
GRIND! is and always has been, and will always continue to be the longest serving super power since its formation, and unlike other tribes (i can name them if you wish) it has not failed its members.. twist it or like it, but no others have matched it..:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Welcome DOD to TLA let the battle commence in earnest.:icon_cool:

DeletedUser62494

yep the milky bar kid is certianly doing his best to try and boost the tribe morale by grasping at straws, but guess what kiddo, no-one really cares, yes we have attacked, and to be honest it was long over due, is that not what you and others having been asking for... war? why ask for it then come on here crying about it when it happens, it really does'nt say much for you lot, if you ask for it and then start complaining about it when it happens, lets be honest kiddo, its not as if it was going to last, and we have all had time to prepare and have an advanced warning of it, as i'm sure you will see, (although i suspect you'l diasgree) it has been indicated on various threads and has been crumbling from the day it was agreed.. so like it or lump it kiddo, its happened, but i'l still keep you marked as pink.. :icon_wink:

as for the rest of the dribble posted..:icon_rolleyes:

thanks i will..
GRIND! is and always has been, and will always continue to be the longest serving super power since its formation, and unlike other tribes (i can name them if you wish) it has not failed its members.. twist it or like it, but no others have matched it..:icon_cool:

Do we look like we need our moral boosted? Your a funny little fellow.

Of course you support your tribes actions just as your fellow tribemates supported GRIND when she attempted to break her agreement with Shadow and to back stab them. You guys are pathetic. All alike in that you have no sense of right or wrong.

Regardless as said before I wish you all the most horrible and worst of luck.

DeletedUser

Same to you Slayer ;) Glad you are so happy about all this honestly. As for DoD, well we were alreay at war with them...so that's nothing new but thanks for letting us know Mikey :D

If I ever make another declaration on externals, I'll be sure to add pictures and write it on a fourth grade level for everyone as well. lol

DeletedUser89005

Welcome DOD to TLA let the battle commence in earnest.:icon_cool:
should we be shocked or surprised with that..:icon_redface:

as the only thing that shocks me about it is you typed your tribes name wrong..:icon_confused:
(its *TLA*) perhaps you should have kept it as NN, that would have been easier for you's to remember then..:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser62494

Same to you Slayer ;) Glad you are so happy about all this honestly. As for DoD, well we were alreay at war with them...so that's nothing new but thanks for letting us know Mikey :D

If I ever make another declaration on externals, I'll be sure to add pictures and write it on a fourth grade level for everyone as well. lol

I am happy :icon_twisted:

Just thought that the forum could use some honesty. So in all honesty why would I ever wish my enemies good luck?

And if they wish me good luck its kinda disappointing. I should hope that they hope I have the worst of luck.

DeletedUser

should we be shocked or surprised with that..:icon_redface:

as the only thing that shocks me about it is you typed your tribes name wrong..:icon_confused:
(its *TLA*) perhaps you should have kept it as NN, that would have been easier for you's to remember then..:icon_rolleyes:

Bigbert your a fool,and will learn the hard way.

Last edited by a moderator: