Official Declaration of War

DeletedUser

Agreed sweenster has taken his beatings and now trying again like a true warrior very good.:)

DeletedUser

Silent we will miss you a lot in TLA as you were a great target for your part in the NSA saga,we wanted to rim you slowly so your death would hurt more but you took the easy option and started working in Mcdonalds frying the chips.Good luck in your new job.

DeletedUser79621

Silent we will miss you a lot in TLA as you were a great target for your part in the NSA saga,we wanted to rim you slowly so your death would hurt more but you took the easy option and started working in Mcdonalds frying the chips.Good luck in your new job.

Oi that's what I do >.<

DeletedUser

Agreed sweenster has taken his beatings and now trying again like a true warrior very good.:)

Yep Sweenster has held his head high throughout,i personally think of him as WSTs copy of what JV is too TLA.A true gentlman.Best wishes Sween mate and good luck in your real life.

DeletedUser87372

It is the Canadian in us :) I agree with what has been said, Sween has stuck through being a main target for a few aggressive TLAers and has not quit. Good on ya my friend!

DeletedUser

I wish there was more like him in Grind since here is silenthro who said he would not quit but yet he does he probably took over one of the many accounts that Grind has in the back lines, at least I hope so.

DeletedUser

TLA says come on we will take you all and win.We are not here for the skype chats the rubbish im going to do this that or anything we are here to win and that is what we will and are doing.Unless the rest of the world gets together and fights its all over.

DeletedUser

Just a Lil info, the grind family is up to 8 tribes, which I assume they are still a family cause I know they dont want to proclaim that the ONE AND ONLY family that has never been torn is now torn?

DeletedUser87372

I am personally very curious to hear from anyone within the once Grind! Family as to what the story is with WST, Grind!, Bump!, TC, NNnN, HaHa, MT, LGO, *JT*, and S4F. Has Grind! crumbled as it would seem, or is there a lot of political strife internally with too many pointing fingers at people that have been found out to be inactive and barb noblers / not tribesmen, or another reason.

Without any official word on this, we would all assume my first two thoughts.

Also, has every public profile owner within the former Grind! fammily all gone inactive / quit due to RL, I don't think we have heard from anyone in a very long time.

DeletedUser79621

S4F is someone who has never even been in GRIND JV. Wendingo was in =DoD= and when we merged into *TLA* he refused to join... He has never been on GRIND's side.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Kris - You mean that Wendingo was refused an invitation? I don't think he would actually turn down an invitation if Sam actually sent him one.

DeletedUser

hehe, if grind has many accounts up for grabs, I would not mind being mailed a pw :)

DeletedUser

let us know which account you get i am quite sure we can arrange for it to be nobled out.

DeletedUser

Oh I forgot to put in that mr jr token has been in active on growing for nearly 3 weeks? Any Comments?

DeletedUser

Well Kids, I guess its time to speak out!

37 pages of TLA patting themselves on the back. Brilliant!
37 pages of TLA giving credit to each other. Fabulous!!

You'd think it get a bit thin after awhile, but No, seemingly You can never get enough of praising Yourselves.

We stay out of the Forum because it's, what's that banned word I'm looking for, Oh Yes, DRIBBLE! thanx Bert!

Self-praise, Self-Worship, self satisfaction....It reminds Me of a PRIDE Parade.

And as to what's going on in Grind, and Family, well, it's so simple even a child could figure it out!
Might i suggest in You asking District666 to explain it to You! - ah, That would be the English speaking tri-player of District,
not the other 2 with no grasp of the language...

We prefer to keep to Ourselves.
If You haven't received any intell on these situations, what with all Our Tribes vs. all Your Spy networks,
You'll either have to try harder, or mail Jr directly......

Or, just ask Our Spy in Your Tribe, The Awesome Monster Slayer!!
Assume what You will, Mr. Vincent...

And while I'm not here reading the rhetoric, by all means keep praising Yourselves and keep patting Yourselves on the back.....
No one else will be doing that for You, but Yourselves of course....

...there! that should keep You occupied for another 30 or so pages......

DeletedUser

You'd think it get a bit thin after awhile, but No, seemingly You can never get enough of praising Yourselves.

We stay out of the Forum because it's, what's that banned word I'm looking for, Oh Yes, DRIBBLE! thanx Bert!

Self-praise, Self-Worship, self satisfaction....It reminds Me of a PRIDE Parade.

And as to what's going on in Grind, and Family, well, it's so simple even a child could figure it out!
Might i suggest in You asking District666 to explain it to You! - ah, That would be the English speaking tri-player of District,

If You haven't received any intell on these situations, what with all Our Tribes vs. all Your Spy networks,

And while I'm not here reading the rhetoric, by all means keep praising Yourselves and keep patting Yourselves on the back.....

Love this :)

DeletedUser87372

You have said absolutely nothing in your post aside from no one in the old Grind! family likes to speak in the forums, Slayer is your spy in TLA, and if ever I want to know anything about your inter-tribal politics to ask the English speaking co-player for District...

Is it that you are ashamed of what has gone on, that you don't know what has happened, or simply that you are trying to be evasive of the simply put and direct question?

It is true, I have no access to any spy network, nor have I ever sought it out. Perhaps if I posted this in my own forums, I may have had a more correct answer, but even if I did, I would chose to only truly accept it from the horse's mouth.

Please clarify why the evasive answer and what is happening in your camp. You never know, I may let up a bit if I knew you were crumbling.

DeletedUser

If you really want to try a game-changer try fighting back for a change.

That happens in game and on the forums.

If I were an outside observer, my impression of GRIND! wouldn't be all that high considering they don't even have enough pride in their skills to defend themselves on the forums from people that are 'patting themselves on the back'.

It's the last war of the world, try to enjoy it a little. It's pretty clear you aren't, *TLA* is.

Or maybe in your impression of this thread being 37 pages of TLA patting itself on the back you forgot the original post was your once proud tribe declaring war on TLA.

DeletedUser

If you really want to try a game-changer try fighting back for a change.

That happens in game and on the forums.

If I were an outside observer, my impression of GRIND! wouldn't be all that high considering they don't even have enough pride in their skills to defend themselves on the forums from people that are 'patting themselves on the back'.

It's the last war of the world, try to enjoy it a little. It's pretty clear you aren't, *TLA* is.

Or maybe in your impression of this thread being 37 pages of TLA patting itself on the back you forgot the original post was your once proud tribe declaring war on TLA.

Since the only two tribes left are grind and tla, it matters not what grind says on the forums

Also, Fusion was always quiet on the forums, almost non existent at most times. They had their moments, with Jobe and bostopir, but aside from that, not much. GRIND, in large part fusion members, was also pretty quiet aside from Docke. Yeah, yoni was in there at times, but still, without these few people, their tribe has never been very vocal.

I come to this forum and see one thing - TLA talking themselves up and being pretty brutal towards anyone else who comes into the forums from any other tribe. A player from grind will make one post, and by the end of the day, you have 5 TLA players saying close to the same thing, usually very long posts, about how bad that player and their tribe is.

Id say if anyone had a bad forum presence, it would definitely be TLA. Honestly, if you came into a world early on with this attitude, youd get rimmed right off the bat

DeletedUser

Since the only two tribes left are grind and tla, it matters not what grind says on the forums

Probably true, since winners tend to rewrite history to their own liking. Still, half the fun in any war is on the forums, looking back on the history of the world it looks like most any other tribe worth its salt losing the wars still tried to have some fun in forum banter. From what I've seen in this thread there's nothing of the sort. I see that as a sign of submission.

Also, Fusion was always quiet on the forums, almost non existent at most times. They had their moments, with Jobe and bostopir, but aside from that, not much. GRIND, in large part fusion members, was also pretty quiet aside from Docke. Yeah, yoni was in there at times, but still, without these few people, their tribe has never been very vocal.

Dunno much about fusion since I took an account only recently, my comment was a bit more on the general side because of that. Still, I find it hard to believe that anyone who would go to another world and say they were proud members of W29 GRIND! would let TLA completely dominate the narrative in this war.

I come to this forum and see one thing - TLA talking themselves up and being pretty brutal towards anyone else who comes into the forums from any other tribe. A player from grind will make one post, and by the end of the day, you have 5 TLA players saying close to the same thing, usually very long posts, about how bad that player and their tribe is.

I won't argue that since it's a rather valid point. Much of the reason I have almost no posts at all in this world forum since I took over my account. The melodramatic exaggeration in Fahlecta's post provoked me to say something, though ;)

Id say if anyone had a bad forum presence, it would definitely be TLA. Honestly, if you came into a world early on with this attitude, youd get rimmed right off the bat

But from what I can see reading back, TLA didn't come on to the world with this attitude. It was earned by beating every tribe that stood in the way until this final battle, which is again complete dominance in TLA's favor. It's the end result of victory. If it wasn't TLA it would be some other tribe. But if it was really a problem perhaps people shouldn't have fallen to TLA on the battlefield.