Official Declaration of WAR

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2730

Greetings:

I stand before the world today to notify everyone that because of the unwarranted attacks against an XiG member, I Warhawg Tribal Leader of XiG, am announcing a full declaration of war against FTR and its factions. Nobody has approached me from that side other than saying they had a right to attack asterios so I do not forsee a diplomatic resolution. The fact is we at XiG stand up and fight for our allies like they were our own and I will be damned if a tribe is going to tell me to let one of our own members die.

WE ARE XIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hawg

DeletedUser1185

Let Loose the Dogs of War for XiG is here to bring hell to FTR.

DeletedUser

This is gonna tear the world in two and make one tribe unstoppable..

Popcorn anyone?

DeletedUser

Greetings:

unwarranted

Hahah unwarranted. He is a tribe hopper who fattens himself up on free villages in one tribe after another. The unwarrented thing was that he wasn't killed weeks ago. You were certainly told that he was not covered by diplomacy.

Too bad you chose to drag all of Xig into it. You guys where shaping up to be a good tribe.

DeletedUser

Greetings:

I stand before the world today to notify everyone that because of the unwarranted attacks against an XiG member, I Warhawg Tribal Leader of XiG, am announcing a full declaration of war against FTR and its factions. Nobody has approached me from that side other than saying they had a right to attack asterios so I do not forsee a diplomatic resolution. The fact is we at XiG stand up and fight for our allies like they were our own and I will be damned if a tribe is going to tell me to let one of our own members die.

Hawg

well goodbye XIG you guys will suffer the same fate as PTT and TUBA. :lol:

DeletedUser

Greetings:

Hawg

BTW dont try to tell us, that you Xig dont planned attack on FTR for long time. This only hurried it up.

DeletedUser

BTW dont try to tell us, that you Xig dont planned attack on FTR for long time. This only hurried it up.

Lol, to me a spectator it seems that its FTR that started this looking at peoples arguments in other threads

1. FTR breaks NAP and attacks an XIG member, no denying or excuses.

Ok, fair enough...that constitutes war, but what is interesting is that this happens days after it XIG over takes FTR and it becomes obvious that they are going to continue improving beyond FTR unless something happens.

This is that something, you attack asterios because apparently "he is a refugee" this is 2months after he left you, yet surprisingly only 2-3 days after XIG takes your #1 spot?

It just seems a little like your the ones starting a war to try and regain number one spot, and in the end this is a war game if you wish to break NAP and fight for your number one spot isnt that the point of the game?

Anyway, from a noobs POV it seems like XIG is stronger in all aspects you say they arent can I ask why?

Brackus

Only time will tell whos stronger, till then you FTR boys are blowing smoke as usual... no pun intended ;)

DeletedUser

Im personally not going to join in the war, i'l stay at home and make my village look nice. Infact i might now leave XiG and join a peaceful tribe. :icon_wink: :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Don't mistake seemingly wise comments for fear of being beaten eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.