Official Declaration of WAR

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I hope you mean 2 weeks, and it WAS obvious that Ftr was going for him, as Musch gave the same notice to CMYTH about that he did not include in the Nap - Which Asterios knew had been made - Before he left CMYTH.
Because of that there is NO WAY at all that atleast the acritstocrats in XiG knew that Ftr was going for him. It was also obvious because of what he has done.

DeletedUser

Time Asterios left FTR:
FTR2 TW3 January 25,2007 - 05:06

Time FTR attacked Asterios:
Asterios [XiG] Hiroyasu [FTR] February 28,2007 - 15:46

Ok, so I was off by a little bit (just reading others' posts) but you are part of FTR and you were off too :icon_wink:

So then I have a question why did FTR find it the opurtune time to attack Asterios while he resided in a tribe of Xig's stature? Why did they not strike him while he was in TW? Where they could be assured that no one else would attack him under the TW name? Or under KG where he was all alone, and would have found himself with little to no support (compared to him under a name like Xig)?

Do you really think that it is coincidense that FTR attacked at the same time they lost the number one spot? I for one do not.

DeletedUser

To be honest i didn't bother to look up how long time it was since Asterios left, i just assumed you mixed up Months and Weeks.

Anyway - Planning attacks on a player with more than 100 villages takes alot of time, and forces. It also took some time till all the "Facts" of what he had done was all known. I can say that there was other priorities that has to be dealt with first.
Another reason is the time he spent in each tribe, 5 days each in Tw and Cmyth and 1 day in Kg, And as said before it takes time to plan a good coordinated attack.
For every new tribe he joined, a new message had to be sent, situation had to be explained and the Aristocrats in the other tribe had to get a chance to see the mail.
Of course launching when he was in Kg should've been good, but getting all players involved to know the attack time and plan without any prior notice on when the attacks should take place - Is not even worth discussing.

DeletedUser

But there are only a dozen or so active FTR players, how hard can that be to coordinate?

Yes Asterios had 1 million points, but are you saying that FTR who had 24 million points (or around there) would struggle with a single player, with little to no support?

Especially since FTR is very very close to many of his villages. Tziitzii alone could have probably taken out Asterios if he was asked to. Not to mention Icecube (another million point player), Zalmodigos (500k+), Reko (300k+), and a few others.

For the "new tribe = new letter thing": copy, paste?

DeletedUser

You also keep saying "How much Ftr wanted this war", I mean - If XiG took in a player that it was obvious Ftr was going for, Doesn't that show how badly XiG wanted this war, and saw it as a perfect chance to take in Asterios - And use it as an excuse for war? :)

What part of two months is it that you seem incapable of understanding.

tokstolle

Rather be quiet. Dont make from yourself idiot, coz only idiot can try to compare Pikapat (long time duke in FTR) and Asterios (everybody knows description of this ....). Terrible post :icon_rolleyes:

And this post only show that you are out of arguments. Why don't you just admit that FTR wanted this war all the time?

DeletedUser

What part of two months is it that you seem incapable of understanding.

If that was meant as a question - All i guess, as i have no idea what you're meaning, I honestly tried to think of something that lasted for 2 months but i failed.
Could maybe be because i'm tired.. :icon_confused:

Edit* If you meant the time that paintmania said - "2 Months" from when Asterios left Ftr till the attacks started, it has already been proved that it was not 2 months.
Well if you mean that time i suggest you go reading 4 posts up - And i suggest you should read the posts already posted in a thread in the future also, as that gives some information about what has already been said in the thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

pikapat

Basically no one with an ounce of common sense can deny FTR knew what they was getting themselves in for when attacking Asterios.
If FTR actually wanted to avoid the war they would of taken up negotiations with us rather than just continuing to attack when i warned them future attacks would bring retaliation.

I personally told FTR what the consequences were, they automaticaly accepted them by continuing to launch new attacks against Asterios.

Warhawg was told that Asterios wasnt part of the NAP, warhawg didnt accept this (that is the usual FTR way, to bully and intimidate (and yes that is a good strategy)). FTR were given more than enough chance to avoid war and i even personally didnt even demand any villages of Asterios's to be returned, just all new attacks to cease.

Well, that is the situation, take it from someone who actually knows rather than alot of the speculation falling around the forums.

Chow 4 now,
Frankish.

Warhawg never said he didn't agree with the fact that Asterios wasn't part of the NAP. I think that it is as close as you could be to agreeing about it without signing official froms and such.
Xig is doing all they can to make it look like they were just told and never agreed but if it hadn't been agreed on, why would Warhawg have told us when Apophis tried to join FTR that if he joined us, like in Asterios's case, he wouldn't be part of the nap. As we had requested the same thing from Warhawg about asterios, we felt it wouldn't be fair to deny him that.
Result, Apophis stayed in Xig and now Warhawg acts like it never happened.

DeletedUser2730

Warhawg never said he didn't agree with the fact that Asterios wasn't part of the NAP. I think that it is as close as you could be to agreeing about it without signing official froms and such.
Xig is doing all they can to make it look like they were just told and never agreed but if it hadn't been agreed on, why would Warhawg have told us when Apophis tried to join FTR that if he joined us, like in Asterios's case, he wouldn't be part of the nap. As we had requested the same thing from Warhawg about asterios, we felt it wouldn't be fair to deny him that.
Result, Apophis stayed in Xig and now Warhawg acts like it never happened.

Few flaws hear pikapat, I hate to be fighting with you and arguing with you with the amount of respect I have for you and FTR. The fact is though musch who is apparently gone for good, came to me and told me Asterios was not part of the NAP. I never agreed to that. And this was after weeks of asterios being in the tribe. Who would agree to that. How would I tell a member that? Who would not have the guts to stand up to a statement like that? I told TW and FTR the instant I heard you guys were talking to apophis . Well before he joined mind you. I stated the fact that many villages were sanctioned by XiG that he took wether they were his guys or not they were flying XiG colors at the time. See this I was proactive and FTR was just trying to be a bully.

PART 2:

Bobby salami comes to me and asks if we did agree to let asterios be attacked. 2 WEEKS AGO!!!!!! I said no we never did and if he wanted to propose a negotiation we would talk. But Asterios was a member of XiG and would be treated as such. BOBBY KNEW THIS!!!!!! So with knowing that FTR still launched full out attacks at asterios = FTR knew what they were getting into. Nuff Said

pikapat

Few flaws hear pikapat, I hate to be fighting with you and arguing with you with the amount of respect I have for you and FTR. The fact is though musch who is apparently gone for good, came to me and told me Asterios was not part of the NAP. I never agreed to that. And this was after weeks of asterios being in the tribe. Who would agree to that. How would I tell a member that? Who would not have the guts to stand up to a statement like that? I told TW and FTR the instant I heard you guys were talking to apophis . Well before he joined mind you. I stated the fact that many villages were sanctioned by XiG that he took wether they were his guys or not they were flying XiG colors at the time. See this I was proactive and FTR was just trying to be a bully.

well, first, I have a lot of respect for your tribe too and have learned to respect some members I didn't know before during this war (Syrniachick especially).
I'm just sad to see you are lying here when saying you were told that Asterios wasn't part of the NAP only weeks after he joined Xig. I remember very well that Musch forwarded me a copy of the mail he sent to you about Asterios not being part of the NAP maximum 2 days after he Asterios joined xig (I think it was on the same day, but I want to be honest here, so unlike some others, I won't try to deform the facts).
Regarding Musch being gone for good, don't worry, he's coming back. It just takes more time than foreseen to get internet in his new appartment

DeletedUser2730

Thats another thing, Musch told me in IRC not IGM and if you have a copy of that it will show you wether I agreed or not.

pikapat

unfortunately, I don't have such old mails left in my mailbox.
as for being told on irc, it's possible he told you also on irc.

DeletedUser

Can i ask why any of this matters?

I told FTR if they continued to attack it would bring this, and it did...

End of story now lets enjoy the war while it last :icon_razz:

Mr.Darky

BUT...Its fun reading Warhawg and the others blabber pointless communication. :p

pikapat

Can i ask why any of this matters?

I told FTR if they continued to attack it would bring this, and it did...

End of story now lets enjoy the war while it last :icon_razz:

I'd love to do that as I'm starting to get fed up with these forums and I only post because I feel I have some kind of duty to do it as duke of my tribe.
I finally managed to make it to rank #4 in the opponents defeated rankings:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser1827

Well, other tribes got rid of him, Xig decided to keep him knowing he would be attacked by FTR

Fair comment I suppose "if you keep him he's not covered by our NAP" is a pretty clear statement of intent, and they thought you FTR guys would decide getting Asterios wasn't worth a war, and you thought them XiG guys would decide keeping him wasn't worth a war. Of such misunderstandings are wars classically made. Fortunately, no blood is being shed, so we can all just dive in and enjoy the contest, with no one in the wrong and no one hurt.

We can say that XiG deserve respect for standing by their Tribesmate when others didn't and that FTR deserve respect for continuing to seek their objective when it became obvious it was going to cost far more than originally anticipated to achieve.

DeletedUser1827

Of course launching when he was in Kg should've been good, but getting all players involved to know the attack time and plan without any prior notice on when the attacks should take place - Is not even worth discussing.
You don't have to take him out all in one go. Just put him under attack. Then he's a fugitive and no tribe with any honour will take him in. Nobles lost in offense don't cost beans for a tribe the size of FTR.

Just a helpful hint for the next time you want to catch someone you feel has wronged you.

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score

Who said you had to take him all-out in a 5min-timeframe? When he was in KG he wouldn't had recieved any support, and I hardly can think that FTR would've had any problems at all with a 1mil-point-player when he stood alone. Even if not whole FTR would attack at one time.

Status
Not open for further replies.