Official Decloration of War

DeletedUser

well...so far today..the stats are still in tsl's favor..and toll is in the tribe...so larry...your assumptions have already fallen about toll making our stats bad :/ once the defence arrives in tolls vills well...the stats are gonna get better and better for us :)

DeletedUser

I'm sure Tollx will lose a few vils, but the war has in the long run taken another large swing in the direction of TSL. TSL now has a large grasp on k65, and with our control of the center of the world, it won't be long until more and more twisty player begin to delete.

The darksky account was losing tons of vils when it was only fighting on one front. Now that it is completely surrounded, there is not much hope for it at all.

DeletedUser

Another thing to add to the list that makes Larry cry at night :'(

Let's see if you can take a break from nobling all those barbs to try and get a village or two off of Toll :p We all know how you do against good players though xD

DeletedUser

Guess i still have troops larry

Side 1:
Players: TollxBooth
Side 2:
Tribes: Twist!

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 42
Side 2: 34
Difference: 8

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 404,364
Side 2: 299,755
Difference: 104,609

chart

DeletedUser

Another thing to add to the list that makes Larry cry at night :'(

Let's see if you can take a break from nobling all those barbs to try and get a village or two off of Toll :p We all know how you do against good players though xD
Side 1:
Players: LarryIV
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 0
Difference: 13

chart

Side 1: 116,001
Difference: 116,001

chart

As usual nubcakes takes his foot out of his mouth long enough to put the other one in :lol:. You're a troll dmoron. Get out in the real world, live a little. Try not to get punched in the face though :lol:. I am sure you wouldn't have the balls to talk like that in RL.

@ toll - The tribe you abandoned Toll was Mania, and it was when Anarky was kicking your ass that you ran to 1337 (an enemy tribe) and left some of your tribe members and then you turned on them. So yet again you have turned to the enemy when you think you are about to be beaten. I have no idea how TSL can trust someone with that track record nor do I care. As you said to others, "Red is red".

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This is real life, is it not? It would seem like a dream considering you've never been that successful on a semi-active account in your life...but Toll has had his hands full ;) Must have been your Co that did all the nobling :icon_confused:

And there's no way in hell that Twist! will ever "Kick our ass," so Toll won't have to worry about defecting will he? ;)

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Players: LarryIV
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 13
Difference: 13

chart

Side 1: 116,001
Difference: 116,001

chart

As usual nubcakes takes his foot out of his mouth long enough to put the other one in :lol:. You're a troll dmoron. Get out in the real world, live a little. Try not to get punched in the face though :lol:. I am sure you wouldn't have the balls to talk like that in RL.

@ toll - The tribe you abandoned Toll was Mania, and it was when Anarky was kicking your ass that you ran to 1337 (an enemy tribe) and left some of your tribe members and then you turned on them. So yet again you have turned to the enemy when you think you are about to be beaten. I have no idea how TSL can trust someone with that track record nor do I care. As you said to others, "Red is red".

Larry,
You are showing your noobishness

So you are showing stats of you vs me. So what. So you nobled vills that i am giving up... GREAT JOB lolololol

Im still SINGLE HANDEDLY beating Twist by MYSELF

So you might be up. So is Drunk. So is TTY. So is Fuel (or whatever the hell his name is)

But im kicking ALL of your tails

AND still have troops

So keep taking my k66 vills that are not defended. As like most Twisters, you are so happy with taking a vill that is not defended just so you can say you took an enemy cap lol....but suffice to say, you better stack it, cause after i get done with K65, i WILL be progressing into K66, and well....that precious undefended vills you took....well you BORROWED them

lol

Your a noob

Still up

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 455
Side 2: 308
Difference: 147

chart

Side 1: 3,885,344
Side 2: 2,439,475
Difference: 1,445,869

chart

And as for your BS about MY past experience. Show me that i turned on someone? xxAcidGodxx and myself ran Mania. He left. Our friends left. How did i turn?

No, ive been more loyal then most of your sorry, noobish asses.....but heres the difference. I PLAY. I play hard. I play intense. You guys are a bunch of pansies. Your noobish ways....NOW i understand why TSL was pawning Twist when i was there.

As for trusting me. Thats the difference. They see that i am killing you all, unlike you guys who wont even attack the enemy; who cant coordinate themselves out of a wet paper bag; and who is so selfish that they cant support players who are getting pawned (dark and robbie) even a WEEK after getting attacked

Yet i am now having support in from my brothers at TSL after 1 day

That is the difference between winning tribes and losing tribes

but who am i? I am only a duke of a tribe that is about to win a world, and a baron of a tribe on another world that is in position to win

but i know nothing :)

TSL>Twist

and it aint close

DeletedUser

Since i left Twist

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 279
Side 2: 238
Difference: 41

chart

Side 1: 2,584,180
Side 2: 2,109,166
Difference: 475,014

chart

Since i officially declared

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 09/09/2012 00:17:00 to 16/09/2012 19:19:42

Side 1: 245
Side 2: 213
Difference: 32

chart

Side 1: 2,307,879
Side 2: 1,897,956
Difference: 409,923

chart

And STILL no help from TSL

Yet lol

So lets summarize, can we:

-I attacked fringe Twist players once i left, but left the big accounts in the area alone even though i could have absolutely drained them had i done a sneak attack. There was no response from Kid and company when i did this, only attacks from the people i attacked

-I only attacked the big accounts in the area when those accounts attacked me FIRST outside of Robbie, who was the last of the big accounts, therefore i might as well be proactive there

-I screwed up even more (the first was not using the element of surprise when i had it) when i attacked Robbie but fell asleep, hence only got off 30 attacks instead of 400. The opened up the door for Robbie to quickly noble me from short range while i was asleep

-I did this with no support from anyone even though people offered from both sides of the fence

-Kid and Itchy both told me i would get nobled out in roughly 1-1.5 months

-Kid and Itchy both told me i would quit very soon after i started getting attacks

-My incomings have stayed between 4000-6000, but with multiple attacks landing a minute, suffice to say ive had way over 10000

AND STILL with all of mistakes (mostly by not following Sun Tzu), im AHEAD

and motivated

and in great shape

and sure as hell aint going anywhere

Defensive support lands soon. Say by to k65 Twisters :)

DeletedUser

Indeed... the once active k65 players seem to be missing now. Darksky, robby, and quite a few others. Even kid seems to be losing quite a few vils down in the south. Lots of inactivity from the big boys in twist :)

DeletedUser

@ toll - Only reason I posted my stats was to show super n00b dmoron that I had in fact taken villages from you. I could care less where I get villes from.

@ dmoron - My co lasted a whole 2 weeks. Seems things were a bit overwhelming for him. So I have been carrying on by myself for quite some time. As usual you are misinformed and spewing more garbage.

DeletedUser

Larry,
You came in with a bunch of nonsensical garbage based on assumptions. Where is your response to my rebuttal?

DeletedUser

well...so far today..the stats are still in tsl's favor..and toll is in the tribe...so larry...your assumptions have already fallen about toll making our stats bad :/ once the defence arrives in tolls vills well...the stats are gonna get better and better for us
:)

Interesting smack from you Eiknx.

DeletedUser

@ dmoron - My co lasted a whole 2 weeks. Seems things were a bit overwhelming for him. So I have been carrying on by myself for quite some time. As usual you are misinformed and spewing more garbage.

Misinformed? The last post regarding the matter was from you stating you had one, lol. But thanks for informing the South that you no longer have one, since we already know your sleep patterns. ;)

DeletedUser

Trolln00b strikes again. Sleep patterns have little impact on my account. Sitters and my location take care of the hard times.

DeletedUser97878

Your sitters are doing an amazing Job with all the other sits :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Trolln00b strikes again. Sleep patterns have little impact on my account. Sitters and my location take care of the hard times.
You and your sitters have been quite effective in the past :)

To date you've been one of our easiest op targets... and thats saying a lot. There are quite a lot of easy pickings in Twist, just look at the conquer record :)

DeletedUser

yea ok what ? you make no sense at all

anyway...looks like the south is having another successful op with darksky losing a fair few vills...is anyone even on that account anymore ?