[OFFICIAL] EGBT is Disbanding

• Thread starter DeletedUser6687
  • Start date

DeletedUser6687

I just thought I would post on here that within 6 hours EGBT will be disbanding.

I would like to congratulate my friend Groundzero on a war well fought. T:V has proved their dominance and has pretty much ended this world war.

I personally will be quitting tribalwars because lets face it the game sucks now. My barons did not want to take over leadership of the tribe so we will be disbanding instead. Where the members go I cant say that's up to them but for me personally this game is done.

EGBT was founded in June by missing and was handed over to me to control within about a months time, I have silently been leading EGBT for the last 4 months and in that time we have taken EGBT from a small group in K36 to the #2 tribe in world 1. When we started T:V was #1 in K36 with over 15 million points compared to our 5 million. Today we have over 20 million in points and TV has only a handful of villages left in k36.

However EGBT was not perfect, it was plagued with quitting and inactive members. The "alliance" that we were a part of has pretty much fallen apart putting even more stress on our dwindling active core group. this is the reason for our decision to disband rather then find a new duke in my stead.

I have respect for almost all of you and I wish you good luck.

GG T:V, GG all

MidnightDT
Leader of EGBT

Last edited:

tamino

This means that the war it is now over...all the enemyes surrender here we come :))

DeletedUser

WTF is this !!!

you can't do this stay and fight till you all have been rimmed! or at least till we rim Socrates completely! :lol:

My utterest respects to you MidnightDT, you did well :)

To the Lol, i hope you know what this means, SMURFS you are next :icon_wink:

Regards, Samun

spleen mage

Maybe SL will be the last alliance tribe left then :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser2248

Its a shame I couldnt have taken some more villages from you're members before you disbanded. Oh well.

Bye Bye, EGBT.

DeletedUser8762

Wow, Didnt see that one coming?!?!

Raps to you Midnight you are probably one of the most respected players on the LOL's side and it made it so hard to actually hate EGBT with you leading them.

I think that leaves only two superpowers left then

Smurfs
SL

Caldwellowl

DeletedUser

Good concession speech. Sorry to see EGBT go.

I assume we'll continue to hunt down EGBT members as war fugitives, and encourage all our allies to not take them in or form new alliances or NAPs with them if they create a new tribe. Such as Diesel.

DeletedUser

Wow, Didnt see that one coming?!?!

Raps to you Midnight you are probably one of the most respected players on the LOL's side and it made it so hard to actually hate EGBT with you leading them.

I think that leaves only two superpowers left then

Smurfs
SL

Caldwellowl

Trying to call SL a superpower is like calling a tomato a vegetable. Sure, you can convince redneck hicks that tomatos are vegetables, but anyone that looks at a tomato and thinks for about 10 seconds knows otherwise. Pointwhoring and recruiting =! good tribe.

DeletedUser8762

DIESEL

Running Rampant over a Village Near YOU!!!

Overall Leader of DIESEL
lonmyster

Tribal Barons
DeportesMarrrk
doggerp
nicky

*-*Slaps Forehead*-*
Why not give a monkey a gun instead???

Cald

DeletedUser833

What do you mean silently?

I've been the hearing your screams over the airwaves while your plane was spiraling towards the ground.

DeletedUser

GG to you Midnight as one of the few respectable players on EGBT.

DeletedUser

Trying to call SL a superpower is like calling a tomato a vegetable. Sure, you can convince redneck hicks that tomatos are vegetables, but anyone that looks at a tomato and thinks for about 10 seconds knows otherwise. Pointwhoring and recruiting =! good tribe.

A tomato isn't a vegetable?

edit: I just looked it up :D. A tomato is a fruit by scientific definition, but a vegetable by US law.

Last edited by a moderator: