[Official]Horcrux War-speech to the troops (w2sk members)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I asked if he knew then he yelled at me saying he didnt care and that if i didnt cancel my attacks i send couple hrs ago i would die :icon_biggrin:

Jakub1992

I asked if he knew then he yelled at me saying he didnt care and that if i didnt cancel my attacks i send couple hrs ago i would die :icon_biggrin:

now that is a rether n00bish thing to do :lol:

DeletedUser

And i just wondering if he is sitting the guy i attacking or something or if he gunna attack from the k64-k65 border into k66 ":D

Jakub1992

And i just wondering if he is sitting the guy i attacking or something or if he gunna attack from the k64-k65 border into k66 ":D

if hes sitting the guy your attacking,itd be against the rules to do so,your not allowed to do co ordinated attacks whith your acc and the one your sitting :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

yup wont stop him from jsut attacking with just one lol, i dont care, don't know why he so uptight jesus

Jakub1992

yup wont stop him from jsut attacking with just one lol, i dont care, don't know why he so uptight jesus

hes probs a n00b who got a lucky break where he got put,but still doesnt fully grasp the concept of the game :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

ya BH's poem on my profile might have nannoyed him to i mean how many off armies does a 650k w00t Ser have?

DeletedUser

and how many def armies does a 320k REP player ahve again i forget :lol:

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Lmao, if Lord Orhun left w00t and is considered a refugee, why is he still ranked 3rd? ^^ I thought w00t were 'elite' (what a joke :lol:).

:lol: I think your stay in reallife is damaging your brains, why would we waste millions of troops on him if hes so far away? :lol:
He just proved to us that hes unloyal to us...

DeletedUser9021

Here is a REAL offical Alliance Statement.

NO w0000t WILL BE SPARED or ACCEPTED INTO ANY OF THE ALLIANCE TRIBES.

/signed

CHE!!!

Same here :icon_wink:

We are currently not taking in w00t members either.

/signed

RIM

Status
Not open for further replies.