[Official]Interview with Bloodhood

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser9021

KV, I would have expected a little bit more questions about past matters, not just about the war.

DeletedUser

I disagree who cares about the past when the near future is about to be quite interesting... Good interview IMO short and to the point.

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
Hmmm, is this CHE!!! actually conceding defeat before the war has really even started? Not only that but admitting that REP will fall first and is merely cannon fodder to keep CHE!!! alive a little longer?

Great interview.

No, REP are well aware what they are in here for, for a start they are different location so cant be cannon fodder, and i was just giving my opinion, im still on good terms with REP, but i honeslty think that them being between w00t s and stache just isnt good for them. I dont expect we will win, i have said we will almost certainly lose. But saying that i have also said i will not give up and i will play this war to the best of myine and CHE!!!s ability.

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
I applaud them for not running. Then again it probably helps when several accounts are being sat doesn't it? ;)

i think several is going a tiny bit over the top. I think 4 are at the moment being premenantly sat, none of those 4 being more than a million, and one of them just being a 2 village account

Status
Not open for further replies.