Official Kiss Talk Thread

DeletedUser118938

I've notice a high amount of hostility in this world already and thought we should make a thread of just saying super nice things about each other, and maybe even some kisses here and there.

So I'll start with a few.

I think its super nice and caring of the PoP family to just make as many tribes as they can filled with anyone and everyone, allowing all people of skill levels to come together and learn. A week in and they're already such givers.

Whose this Clutchmander guy and why is he so funny and nice and handsome? I hear he gets all the girls on TW.

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
I've notice a high amount of hostility in this world already and thought we should make a thread of just saying super nice things about each other, and maybe even some kisses here and there.

So I'll start with a few.

I think its super nice and caring of the PoP family to just make as many tribes as they can filled with anyone and everyone, allowing all people of skill levels to come together and learn. A week in and they're already such givers.

Whose this Clutchmander guy and why is he so funny and nice and handsome? I hear he gets all the girls on TW.

This world is actually pretty tame compared to many others i've seen.

TheChimpyHD

In all fairness, I love 28 and their leaders.

However, I also love how easy it was to troll them.

x

I have so much love to give... four tribes worth of love, at the moment. :)

Hmmm, we could troll them a lot more ;)

DeletedUser119636

Pop Family is the single greatest family tribe in TW history, and they will prove to be the greatest threat w92 could ever imagine. :oops:

DeletedUser120206

This seems to be more of a flamefest than a 'kiss here and there' thread..

~Patrick