[Official] Map Discussion Thread

DeletedUser

o so you guys do the most damage to peoples mouths.

now i understand how you leave people speechless :lol:

DeletedUser

Not what I'd call a work of art, but as I don't have photoshop atm, I had to make do with what I did have, which isn't much. If I get photoshop back, I'll make a good map, not this piece of nothing:

uqyok.jpg

DeletedUser78416

It has a certain abstract/psychedelic feel to it though...and it's good to know we're fighting "S7" :icon_wink:

yes, S7...the secondary branch of secret spy agents closely affiliated with MI6 and 007.

The key agent of S7 is 0011 and renaldo. Renaldo is a beast.

DeletedUser

/shrug

That's the font, I decided it would add something to the map to make a good laugh later.

No, it's not quite a 12azor map. Then again, I think with photoshop, I could do better than a 12azor map :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser

rheem challenged him once, but couldn't deliver. I'm willing to challenge and have a vote? All in good fun :).

DeletedUser

I'm guessing he does things like that for a living. No way I could beat that, though I could try to beat 12azor :).

MichielK

I still challenge any of u to make one better than this...

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthre...132595&page=16

Check out post #312

That's one heck of a good-looking animation, though the information content is limited. I'm personally more partial to a map like the one in #308. Unlike the rotating globe, it is very clear, makes it easy to spot the major factions and it helps make inferences about what wll happen next. It's quite pretty too...I love the style/font used for tribe names!

DeletedUser

Yeah theyre both nice in their own way...

#308 brings back memories, im the white splodge in SE K78 exposed from my main tribe, Bonded, and i ended up solo fighting UWA and another tribe that appeared shortly after that in K89 and K99 called EP. In fact CBK, the turncoat was in EP when they attacked me! lol

5k incomings all landing within 24hrs was kinda fun :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

I missed out on the fun :icon_cry: Used to be a great world though :)

And BD is a girl I believe, not a guy.

DeletedUser

rheem challenged him once, but couldn't deliver. I'm willing to challenge and have a vote? All in good fun :).

hey hey hey now, lets just get this straight, if I remember correctly 12azor never ended up posting a map:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser78416

Sorry fellas, I vote Nickjer...his maps are clean, concise and to the point...and self update.