Official Map Discussion

DeletedUser

This world is madefor family tribes... Do a K dominance map so i can see who controls which area?

DeletedUser59077

hi all,
can someone please advice how we can paste the auto update map from TWstat into the forum?

DeletedUser53418

Can someone make a map of the following tribes.

T-S
NEA~
EA
R*S*G
*USSR*

Deleted User - 3135

Someone make another map, the ones currently are awful :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Maps Are Updated sorry for my long time to update but i was on vacation.For 2 weeks

DeletedUser

Is there any way to get actual top 15 maps without the families mixed in?

DeletedUser

Is there any way to get actual top 15 maps without the families mixed in?

Well, you COULD go through the rankings, sort out the top 15 non-family tribes, and then make a map of them...

But if you meant an automatically updated one, I think it's possible, we just don't have that yet.

Deleted User - 3135

I can but it would mess up the map

Only two of the top ten tribes are on the map... realistically it should be top 15 tribes, and families can only enter in the list if one of their tribes is in say the top 25

As much as we appreciate the effort, that map is a bit of a joke right now, just shows the mass recruiters. Hopefully someone will make a map for top ten tribes...

DeletedUser

Agree bloodhood, the mapmaker from w18 would be nice. Hell he even does special little maps for the pointwhores.

DeletedUser

No chance we could have a top 15 with just the top 15 tribes and a top 15 including families as a compromise?

DeletedUser

ok I now my map updating skills arent good but this is what i can do so here going to mb a vote on a new topic

DeletedUser53418

No.

AFAIK T-S are warring USSR and RSG, not sure about others.
Yea um EA are farming them And NEA~ (ea family)
Are also farming them
When did AFAIK come into this no one was aware of it.
So make a tribe of the tribes currently at war please.

DeletedUser

I think I am going to make an animated power map soon. If I recall correctly, I havent made one since w19 and w20.

DeletedUser

That would be the sweatest thing someone's ever done for me.