Official Map Discussion

DeletedUser

Uh, not only do the maps look gone but the website looks like it is being directed elsewhere.

DeletedUser

hmmm, there seem to be no family tribe maps in the map thread. can anyone create one?

DeletedUser

Would be nice to see a new map again...
Maybe of the TOP tribes of each continent... :icon_razz:

DeletedUser54374

There is already a map of the top tribes of each continent. It's an auto-updated map too.. It's the first map in the map thread.

DeletedUser

hmmm DIE seems to be doing goood .. owning 5 continants at the moment . im sure these new recruits will benefit them Alott.

DeletedUser

hmmm DIE seems to be doing goood .. owning 5 continants at the moment . im sure these new recruits will benefit them Alott.

as stated before, they have merged with around 4 tribes already. nothing impressive about that :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

W30 Maps...

I've had 3 mails in the last 3 days asking me how i make them now let me say this im no expert so im never perfect and im sure my no0bish spelling will probbably bugger some one up on a tutorial...

So for W30 Only!
I'm willing to make maps in my spear time as im bord quite often.. ill make em as long as its not 1000,s at one time..

Just Mail me in Game (Forum name) and i can probably help..

(there is a forum guide somwhere for photoshop all i know of is allyboo's tut)

Regards Syruss

DeletedUser

Call me biased but your maps rock!

3444391.png

DeletedUser

W30 Maps...

I've had 3 mails in the last 3 days asking me how i make them now let me say this im no expert so im never perfect and im sure my no0bish spelling will probbably bugger some one up on a tutorial...

So for W30 Only!
I'm willing to make maps in my spear time as im bord quite often.. ill make em as long as its not 1000,s at one time..

Just Mail me in Game (Forum name) and i can probably help..

(there is a forum guide somwhere for photoshop all i know of is allyboo's tut)

Regards Syruss

Here's the guide http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=31424&highlight=Step-by-step+guide+making+graphical+map

DeletedUser

DIE/KILL will only survive as long as they can recruit, their war efforts within game is pitiful. :icon_surprised:

Their only hope to stay on the map in a good position is to keep on recruiting and merging, because they definitely won't be on there the way they war. :icon_wink: