Official Map Discussion

DeletedUser

There is 1 tribe not 2.
Because they have same leadership and diplomacy...
Pointless to waste 2 colours on them.

DeletedUser

There is 1 tribe not 2.
Because they have same leadership and diplomacy...
Pointless to waste 2 colours on them.

No, member limit on this world is 60 per tribe, it is impossible for them to be 1 tribe, not to mention one tribe has the tag DRIFT, the other has the tag RAM. Tribalwars does not recognise them as one tribe, I do not recognise them as one tribe and I'm sure a lot of the world does not recognise them as one tribe, they may be both members of a family, but that does not make them one tribe.

Again as I pointed out above, this new situation makes the map less useful and factually inaccurate. It is a pain if I have to make my own maps every time I want to look at RAM and DRIFT. I believe we should at least have a poll on the matter, so the majority of the PnP gets what is wanted, rather than the individual in charge of W30 maps.

DeletedUser

Wish granted. I first need to ask an elder a question about polls, but when that's answered, I'll make one.
Meanwhile, you can PM me with what you think is a decent time frame for the poll. (A week? More? Less?)

DeletedUser

this map isnt updateing lol celts took k20 and ive been waiting all day to see out name there instead of S_P and it just wont show up can someone fix this?

DeletedUser71844

Lol, well we are best friends so can we be the same color on the map please?

DeletedUser

what? SFC idr you ever talking to me in a "friendly" term, so i disagree with best friends but if you got put k0 k10 or 30 and get 500k points we would gladly welcome you to celts.

DeletedUser

well if hes noob then so be it(he would be nobled internally) but we need to get back on topic so guys can this be fixed?

DeletedUser

:\ i see you have a noob village thats 118 points thats a classic awell delet yet again and let real players play... you just a dried up ex-player that i dont respect much but am willing to be nice to. i feel sorry for you, and your nothing to me never will be. panzie deleting noob.

DeletedUser

ive been waiting for err 8 hours its gotten really slow i guess.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser71844

:\ i see you have a noob village thats 118 points thats a classic awell delet yet again and let real players play... you just a dried up ex-player that i dont respect much but am willing to be nice to. i feel sorry for you, and your nothing to me never will be. panzie deleting noob.

:icon_sad: What did I ever do to you?

I was trying to have a joke with you.

DeletedUser

im sorry, im sick and not much for jokes atm. talk to me in a few days, and i feel better and be in my right mind. sorry if i sounded like a jerk.

DeletedUser79042

This thread has suffered a troll attack. Reg is now sick. I think he has brought this to himself :lol:
The map looks fine with (or without) the ... Celts anyway :icon_wink:
Do not worry, expensive nobles ensure your growth for the next 1-1.5 years :icon_confused:

slates9

this map isnt updateing lol celts took k20 and ive been waiting all day to see out name there instead of S_P and it just wont show up can someone fix this?

I believe nickjer sorted out the accounts on the website, taking away ones that either no longer needed one (World 12 & probably other international worlds) and hose who simply were online (For example, AK_Iceman on this world). Maps have updated now, so I assume doing this made the worlds slow in updating.

:) All is fixed