Official Map Thread

DeletedUser71844

well little girl lets set things straight you went an ran from Irock when i came for you there now that your on coogar your Crying that everyone else has hit you now little girl read between the lines fruit loop, I just paid a call to shitelys an just plowed an finished him off so it takes time for nukes to come home but they all returned minus a few that found some troops left there now they will be turned on you an then you can run from coogar too an make a excuse about RL so Sfc go running like you normally do or disband HG like you do when the going gets tough an see what that gets you just like the last time nothing but ridicule for being a tool.:icon_redface:

I did not RUN from anyone or anything. We traded accounts to accommodate new owners and members in the tribe.

Claiming to finish Shipley off? Like you did all the work?

Yet another player that you are taking the credit for.

Look mate I don't have time to sit here and argue with the likes of you.

Pajuno is another matter though...

Let me translate what he said for you........

Coogar account has heavy incomings... Aka, Coogar is heavy under fire. Could be BH (Supposed nap, arent they??) could be Phoenx incomings, hell, it could even be LoEN incomings...

I don't see any NAP between =HG= and BH. We don't have, nor need diplomacy with anyone. We have been at war with every tribe on this world for months. Why should that change for any reason?

Where did he claim "typical Phoenx behavior"???

He is showing a fine example of Phoenx behavior. Typical pigheadedness from the bigoted idiots and blustering fools that is your tribe.

Translation: I am about to fire more incomings at him, and i am rushing to continue nobling coogar account.

My point is he wouldn't be able to do it alone. He has his bodyguards and he is all tough when taunting me whilst hiding behind them.

I Dont believe so, Mr. Sensitive. What Silver did do was answer the question why you werent posting anymore, in a rather offhand, humorous way... and you got all sensitive, and came on here trying to be cool and offensive...

I don't come on here trying to be cool and offensive, I am cool and offensive ...Most of the time.
And I wasnt planning on posting any more but people seem to quote me and draw me back.
If you guys just leave it at this post then I will leave it at this post also.

Ahh.. your not?? yet some of your guys have been doing just that in skype. :icon_redface:

Even if we are bosting on skype, it's for moral purposes, and we are doing it in a PRIVATE skype chat.
We aren't bragging and mouthing off in any open forums for the worlds approval.

Anyways, Brah... Relax yourself. Dont let the incomings get to you, its an ugly side you bring to the pnp when thats the case. Hehehehe... but since its apparent you are getting kind of irked by Silver's cats... i suppose instead of sending smurks the love.. ill send it to you. :icon_cool:

I will relax when you are destroyed. Not before.

~ Only the dead have seen the end of war.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I did not RUN from anyone or anything. We traded accounts to accommodate new owners and members in the tribe.

Claiming to finish Shipley off? Like you did all the work?

Yet another player that you are taking the credit for.

Look mate I don't have time to sit here and argue with the likes of you.

Pajuno is another matter though...

BLah blah blah. You are just looking for a row, and you have no grounds to stand upon.

I don't see any NAP between =HG= and BH. We don't have, nor need diplomacy with anyone. We have been at war with every tribe on this world for months. Why should that change for any reason?

Your right. then why do certain members of HG use mapco?? And why is there a shared forums?? And one more thing... hows that skype chat going??? Ill let you and bh wonder which tribe brought the spies to the party....

He is showing a fine example of Phoenx behavior. Typical pigheadedness from the bigoted idiots and blustering fools that is your tribe.

Ya, real pigheadedness..... SFC cnt come to the forums cause i sent a bunch of nukes at him... Shows a lot of pigheadedness when he is merely stating facts. Nowhere did he state he singlehandedly did anything...

My point is he wouldn't be able to do it alone. He has his bodyguards and he is all tough when taunting me whilst hiding behind them.

Bodyguards?? Ooooohhhh... you mean tribemates... I get you now. Dont blame Csiz for being in a "tribe" that supports him, backs him, and helps him to succeed. Im sure you had a tribe of people who trusted you once upon a time... Before you betrayed them all.

Anyways, you should talk any shit.. you are helping your own bodyguards, Aka BH, and im sure you will do your best to claim any measure of the victory that will never be...

I don't come on here trying to be cool and offensive, I am cool and offensive ...Most of the time.
And I wasnt planning on posting any more but people seem to quote me and draw me back.
If you guys just leave it at this post then I will leave it at this post also.

The only people you are cool too is smurks, and the few that need your services. (BH spokesperson to you, most probably Rethae) BH is good at directing and saying what you want to hear to keep the nice puppets in line... And they call me a manipulator... Tsk tsk.

Even if we are bosting on skype, it's for moral purposes, and we are doing it in a PRIVATE skype chat.
We aren't bragging and mouthing off in any open forums for the worlds approval.

real private when your mates are copy/pasting everything everywhere. :icon_redface:

At least here, we know who reads it..

I will relax when you are destroyed. Not before.

~ Only the dead have seen the end of war.

*yawn*

Sure karma. Oops, sorry, wrong war... same amusing finishing line.. What was his mantra?? Oh yeah, "NO SLEEP".. kind of a play off of NO FEAR... Anyways, you will give up long before i will. Im a big fat, ugly loser with nothing but time on my hands... and no one to hang out with cause i lie to everyone, remember??? :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Your right. then why do certain members of HG use mapco?? And why is there a shared forums?? And one more thing... hows that skype chat going??? Ill let you and bh wonder which tribe brought the spies to the party....

The only people you are cool too is smurks, and the few that need your services. (BH spokesperson to you, most probably Rethae) BH is good at directing and saying what you want to hear to keep the nice puppets in line... And they call me a manipulator... Tsk tsk

okay, well to clear this up we have a skype chat? i wasn't made aware of this xD nor was i aware of our shared forum and NAP that you keep on talking about:icon_rolleyes:

lol SFC is my brother and i back him up in everything and if he is a puppet then im a puppet too because everything that happens to SFC also happens to me. talk trash to my brother and you talk trash to me so paj step up your game SFC isnt here to please anyone but himself. he never needed your approval.

DeletedUser71844

What gives you this crazy idea about us conspiring with BH?

If anything like that is going on then it is going on without my knowing. Smart move by the leadership if you ask me.

We aren't using Mapco and we don't have a skype chat. That i'm aware of. If things like this are going on then it is going on without my knowing.

Ya, real pigheadedness..... SFC cnt come to the forums cause i sent a bunch of nukes at him... Shows a lot of pigheadedness when he is merely stating facts. Nowhere did he state he singlehandedly did anything...

I'm trying to cut down posting on here because, clearly, it's having a negative affect on my performance in game, or lack thereof.

But I just can't resist counter-posting you. Especially when you quote me and flame me in my favorite thread.

This thread used to be the only thread that was free from your mouth. :icon_cool:

Bodyguards?? Ooooohhhh... you mean tribemates... I get you now. Dont blame Csiz for being in a "tribe" that supports him, backs him, and helps him to succeed. Im sure you had a tribe of people who trusted you once upon a time... Before you betrayed them all.

How many times must i explain this?
I didn't "betray" anyone. [DN] were my enemy, I disbanded them in the name of my fallen comrades.
So if I betrayed anyones trust it was the trust of my enemy. So who cares?

Ask yourself, what would you do if you had your finger on the disband button of RAM in their prime.
Don't tell me you wouldn't press the button, when we all know you would.

Infact, most people would disband an enemy tribe if they had their finger hovering over the button.
So don't try to take the moral high ground with me on this matter.
Don't try to act like you're a level above, or have any honor or any of that bull.

You would disband the enemy if you had the power to so don't lecture me about loyalty you hypocrite.

Anyways, you should talk any shit.. you are helping your own bodyguards, Aka BH, and im sure you will do your best to claim any measure of the victory that will never be...

What? Where do you get these crazy theories from?
Let's all conspire against Paj? Don't flatter yourself.

BH are BH and =HG= is =HG=. Two separate tribes that just get on with their own things individually.

That or there is a huge conspiracy, and I'm being kept in the dark about it again...

And bodyguards you say, do you think I'd lose as many villages as this if I had 'Bodyguards' ?

SFC stands alone on the battlefield. I have betrayed every-bodies trust, you remember?

The only people you are cool too is smurks, and the few that need your services. (BH spokesperson to you, most probably Rethae) BH is good at directing and saying what you want to hear to keep the nice puppets in line... And they call me a manipulator... Tsk tsk.

Lol. I'm just gonna let you think that.
You just think what you want Paj, just think what you want.

Although 'my services' are of a high demand. All those lonely housewives aren't going to please themselves.
Not for very long at least.

Do you know what my wage is?

You certainly could not afford having me as one of your spies. :icon_eek:
( Shhhhh Don't tell anyone about our little deal Paj :icon_wink: )

real private when your mates are copy/pasting everything everywhere. :icon_redface:

At least here, we know who reads it..

Well I'm not, but I will now...

How's L-Train?

Do me a favor and tell, your little secretary, Raven to sit L-train. We never did get to have our little showdown.

Should be fun now that the odds are actually, a little bit even.

*yawn*

Sure karma. Oops, sorry, wrong war... same amusing finishing line.. What was his mantra?? Oh yeah, "NO SLEEP".. kind of a play off of NO FEAR... Anyways, you will give up long before i will. Im a big fat, ugly loser with nothing but time on my hands... and no one to hang out with cause i lie to everyone, remember??? :icon_redface:

Naaaah you didn't just compare me to KarmaX? I'm gonna pretend I didn't see that.
(I'm surprised to find that is slightly complimentary.)

It was not me that called you this: a big fat, ugly loser with nothing but time on my hands... and no one to hang out with cause i lie to everyone, remember???.

My brother did. I'd come up with something a lot worse and get banned for 3 months again.
At least he is smart enough to not get himself banned.

Although you talk, nearly as much smack as me, I'm gonna go ahead and say that anything mentioned in this post is a complete lie and a waste of time and not worth anything.

Save for a few lol's that may arise from our little argument.

DeletedUser79042

Das Map thread is SFC's domain. No violations please !

And SFC please post a map of Phoenx+LoEN vs ... the rest (1+1 colours) ;)

DeletedUser

lol i like how you ever used the correct german "The" word<3 love you r2 and yes brother hope to it!

DeletedUser

version 1

[spoil]
YkJQZ.png

le8GF.png

vr92F.png

iBBNJ.png
..[/spoil]

or version 2

[spoil]
mGuHi.png

rDu63.png

KfTgV.png

[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser79042

Legion 322 villages??????? Still ??????? WHAT IS THE BHMATTER WITH YOU PEOPLE????? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nice maps ! Thanks!

DeletedUser79042

And SFC please post a map of Phoenx+LoEN vs ... the rest (1+1 colours) ;)

The family designator shows an alliance or same enemy. In this case it is the 2nd. If that answers your question.

DeletedUser71844

Small:
[SPOIL]
BHvsPhoenx2.png
[/SPOIL]

Big:
[SPOIL]
BHvsPhoenxcopy.jpg
[/SPOIL]

WARNING: This Map is Rated NC-17 and should not be opened by young persons as there is a lot of blood in this map.
Viewer discretion is, as always, advised.
[SPOIL]
BHvsPhoenx1.jpg
[/SPOIL]

Last edited:

DeletedUser67579

all I can say is I did laugh out loud.

as always very nice maps SFC thank you