Official Map Thread

DeletedUser

SFC might be perma banned on forum or at least for a few mounths
So take a pill and get well.

DeletedUser79042

SFC can appear anytime. He seems to be able to pass his sits to whoever he wishes anyway. Just for s* and giggles. Because he knows that SOME care. :lol:

S1cky Dutch

Started to keep track of the map changes since we are at war with THE

3 maps in this GIF, 06.01.2010, 06.22.2010 & 06.23.2010 Enjoy!

& thanks to http://map.k-io.com for the maps!

topktribes20102223.gif

Pretty amazing how much it all changed:O

DeletedUser

Yes BH is 3 times bigger,Phoenx 2 times and Loen same size as before :)

DeletedUser79042

topktribesa.png

I agree cal.

1. BH stalemate with LoEN.
2. Phoenx grew via RAM
3. BH grew via barbs - inactives.

3 years to go - at least.

DeletedUser

previous map from THE times show BH is now where THE/BD/Legion/Decide/L-a where on map.
Phoenx is where it was D2 and RAM.. nice merge guys.
Well Loen is where barbies where :) i bet they have none left so they think BH are better than northing :)

DeletedUser70594

previous map from THE times show BH is now where THE/BD/Legion/Decide/L-a where on map.

Thats NOT because BH recruited almost all from THE BD AND DECIDE, THEY just fought them and nobled all the villages of them ... :lol:

DeletedUser79042

Thats NOT because BH recruited almost all from THE BD AND DECIDE, THEY just fought them and nobled all the villages of them ... :lol:

Cham stop posting stuff like that or we will have more 2007 "players" popping up saying we trash the pnp :lol: :lol: :lol:

DeletedUser

wait Phoenx recruited RAM/HG does that count as they nobled them all :icon_confused: :lol:

DeletedUser

umm i belive u should bark at rethae for that or at all 3 dukes
i fail to see cham barking at Paj for having RAmies on his side...
he keeps claiming things not so black or white...but a bit too gray for my taste.

DeletedUser79042

umm i belive u should bark at rethae for that or at all 3 dukes

Nah. I keep "trashing" them every single day as his noobship says I am. They bark (since they are hounds :p)

If shipley was around, I am sure he would be in BH's leadership by now. 100% !

(maybe he is - but ... nah, things would probably be working better right now for BH ... :icon_razz:)

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Calarasi, you are truly ignorant.

Phoenx recruited 5 Rammites.
Phoenx recrutied 3 decide

BH recruited 7 BD'ers
BH recruited X number of THE accoutn
BH recruited 5-8 of decide.
BH recruited 5 members of MF
BH recruited Legion and Ch/ST members to solidify their sectors.

Phoenx took those 5 rammies, and conquered 5 more continents. We chose to turn the south blue via nobles ,not recruiting..

BH used those accounts recruitment to secure lik 8-10 more continents.. and slowly gained another two.

Compare the histories, Phoenx didnt merge shit. We recruited what we wanted, and nobled the rest. There is a reason my tribe doesnt have so many internal'ers at this time, its cause of my strict recruitment previously. BH has to eat several more members, cause they preferred to recruit the crappy along with the good, just for the sake of territory.

All tribes suffer inactivity, at one time or another, its just what you do with the inactives. BH likes to sit on them until they hatch or something??

Stop being so ignorant. Its obvious to anyone with half a brain, most elite players would rather take the phoenx route than the BH/Ram routes... (yes, bh is just like ram at this point, even to the point of noobaxes running the tribe again)

I really wish you had accomplished something (anything!!) ingame, cal. otherwise your just another loud empty tin can on the forums, with nothing of substance to add anywhere. Makes me very happy i never actively pursued you as a member of phoenx. :lol:

DeletedUser80608

And at the end BH will win this world and PHNX will have to evaluate if their tactics where the right ones ;)

DeletedUser

Calarasi, you are truly ignorant.

Phoenx recruited 5 Rammites.
Phoenx recrutied 3 decide

BH recruited 7 BD'ers
BH recruited X number of THE accoutn
BH recruited 5-8 of decide.
BH recruited 5 members of MF
BH recruited Legion and Ch/ST members to solidify their sectors.

Phoenx took those 5 rammies, and conquered 5 more continents. We chose to turn the south blue via nobles ,not recruiting..

BH used those accounts recruitment to secure lik 8-10 more continents.. and slowly gained another two.

Compare the histories, Phoenx didnt merge shit. We recruited what we wanted, and nobled the rest. There is a reason my tribe doesnt have so many internal'ers at this time, its cause of my strict recruitment previously. BH has to eat several more members, cause they preferred to recruit the crappy along with the good, just for the sake of territory.

All tribes suffer inactivity, at one time or another, its just what you do with the inactives. BH likes to sit on them until they hatch or something??

Stop being so ignorant. Its obvious to anyone with half a brain, most elite players would rather take the phoenx route than the BH/Ram routes... (yes, bh is just like ram at this point, even to the point of noobaxes running the tribe again)

I really wish you had accomplished something (anything!!) ingame, cal. otherwise your just another loud empty tin can on the forums, with nothing of substance to add anywhere. Makes me very happy i never actively pursued you as a member of phoenx. :lol:

funny you recruited the puppet masters from RAM...those with paswords from ur enemy accounts :)
so how much we should accept as war caps knowing u inherited RAM gaming ways?
ehh mistake or not a qualiity recruit of urs was caught cheating and punished so ur honoranble path to victory is no longer clean but a bit dirty :icon_rolleyes:

you lost the chance when u made a small mistake
u made it clear u want another toy and im far from being anyone toy in this game :)
yes my girlfriend can play with me as long as she likes it.
you are the only Px i clearly dislike.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We have not handled our inactive accounts well in the past, but we are working on that now. Have we overeached in recruitment sometimes? Absolutely, but we have also gained a very nice number of good, active, dedicated and very talented players which is the tale you all forget.

DeletedUser79042

We have not handled our inactive accounts well in the past, but we are working on that now. Have we overeached in recruitment sometimes? Absolutely, but we have also gained a very nice number of good, active, dedicated and very talented players which is the tale you all forget.

Another ...agony, another public confession, or just another self-promoting post? So, what you are saying is that you are doing better nowadays? You have evolved? :icon_idea: