Official Map Thread

DeletedUser476

map.png

Thought I'd leave this here.

Tried to show village density. Sort of worked.

DeletedUser

Ok looks like we had some changes on the map so I decided to create an update here is TOP 20
WM050109.png

DeletedUser65940

k78100609.png

NOTE
Blue is *WW* or *WWII*
Yellow is WOR and family
Pink is KBC

Very pleased with how far *WW* has gone in a month

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser65940

not a diplomacy list, I forgot to uncolour a few players some tribe mates and I are targeting

I fixed the map. Now showing -M-.

Apologies to any -M- Players who may be offended to my.... some word. You are not insignificant, I am just forgetful....

Map below:

Blue: *WW* and family
Yellow is WOR and family
KBC is Pink
OH! is orange
-M- is red
-O- is green

None of the colours chosen represent any relations

domtribe.png

DeletedUser

[SPOIL]
animation2hiw.gif
[/SPOIL]

Dominance animated from 22-06-27-06. (really 28-06 because i missed a day)

A novice job using somebody else's map as a template

DeletedUser

I realized while watching the animation, that it would really help if the major tribes were a fixed color...

Soooo....

I'll be mailing leaders of the top 20 tribes to pick a color that will be theirs permanently. It's first come, first serve. Reply quickly. :)

THE - red
BD - black
T-W-C - blue
Die. - grey
-O- - white
DECIDE - light yellow
Hammer - Orange
GREEN
EreVos - light green
TARDIS - pink
[CRY]
CBTF - dark blue
TGoW. - dark green
TER - purple
LoEN - yellow
Kill. - grey
WOR
KBC
M51 - light blue
BEYOND

DeletedUser

Made the top20 players. Cause our egos need it and because I'm hoping to add another line on Bad's "Why is Pinky awsome and deserves tons of chocolate" list :icon_biggrin:

t20copy.jpg

DeletedUser

Slower, longer term easier on the eyes non-annoying (if annoying a lot less V2 map)

V2 06-22 to 07-06

[SPOIL]
2206to0607.gif
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

Well, before I run out of bandwidth and make it very difficult to upload maps, The anticipated Spidey's animated map :icon_wink:

06-22 to 14-07
[SPOIL]
2206to1407.gif
[/SPOIL]

I am sure you guys were looking forward to this too, the Conquers Map! much cleaner, This could run a 6-month timespan very quickly quite successfully, just thinking out loud.

07-11 to 07-14
[SPOIL]
conqueranimate.gif
[/SPOIL]

All feedback and suggestions are greatly appreciated! This wraps up the week from Spidey's maps.

Have fun!:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

[spoil]
622to722animation.gif
[/spoil]

That is all I will do for now, 06-22 to 07-22. if you look at K99 I have put a date along with full acknowledgments to Nickjer who is the creator, AK_Iceman who manages the map along with my name on the bottom.

Size is 3MB please be patient

As well a poll, pls post what you think is best. would you like me to do these on youtube with massive ones every 3or so months and what would be the optimum timeframe for the map (eg 1 month, like this one) and how many days I skip (every 2nd day, on this one)

I will fetch the conquers one tomorrow, I am sure that is the one you are waiting for :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Good work Spidey! :)

I cannot take all the credit, it was you as well.:icon_wink: do not forget that:icon_wink: :icon_wink: :icon_wink:

Well here is the conquers one, it only has 8 frames so I admit that I missed a few, should do.

Notice how pwnage GREEN is, we got 58 villages yesterday me thinks of what I can remember.

I think 7 of those was me, and I gained some 50,000 points (so my sig is a bit inaccurate

[spoil]
conqueranimateconquer.gif
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

06-22 to 08-06

[SPOIL]The map release has been pushed back to saturday 08-16 due to me running out of bandwidth and having internet speed put down from 1500kb/s to 8kb/s it would take excessive amounts of time to upload and post this map.[/SPOIL]

Conquers for this week:

[SPOIL]Coming soon

Sorry to tease[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

Okay, never mind the below post... I have decided to torture my internet connection to bring you this:

[SPOIL]
0622to0807.gif
[/SPOIL]

Better enjoy it. lol.

DeletedUser

green do anything impressive in my eyes.

Coming from a player who is very small and in a tribe a tenth our size and a twentieth of our ODA, i say touché. No we haven't been in a major war... yet. However you do not bash tribes who could wipe you off the map in a very small amount of time..

Quick TWstats map here,

Green=GREEN
Red=W~A~W
[spoil]
map.php

[/spoil]
Before attacking people, make sure you have enough weapons :icon_wink: