Official Map Thread

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Actually sfc, my finger was on the ram disband button, several times. I don't play that way, and days later some brat in drift and then another in ram did actualy pull those triggers...

I dont normally play that way, and I would never disband a tribe. Too much history in their forums, even a shite tribe like twc. To back and read your thread, I believe you will see me as pissed off as if it were my own tribe.....

DeletedUser

Actually sfc, my finger was on the ram disband button, several times. I don't play that way, and days later some brat in drift and then another in ram did actualy pull those triggers...

I dont normally play that way, and I would never disband a tribe. Too much history in their forums, even a shite tribe like twc. To back and read your thread, I believe you will see me as pissed off as if it were my own tribe.....

funny.:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser71844

TRIBALWARSMILF.jpg

DeletedUser80608

Im looking for old maps from the official daily maps, if you have any please uplo :)ad them

DeletedUser91224

The game isn't played like this anymore.. It's now everyone join q couple tribes and see who wins. not many new players will learn what its like to actually fall in love with their world because of how much time you put into it.. All anyone wants now is to be top ranked and to win a world quickly.

DeletedUser79042

All anyone wants now is to be top ranked and to win a world quickly.

You are most certainly dead wrong here. Still, this is the map thread, so I will keep the 'splaining for another time.

DeletedUser79042

So, it is a fight against the ... communists afterall. :lol:

Last edited:

queenslater

Im looking for old maps from the official daily maps, if you have any please uplo :)ad them

You know what would be nice.....one of those moving maps, that show from the beginning of the world, up till now, showing the progress of the world.
Maybe one per month (might be a it long, maybe one for every two months)

DeletedUser79042

We need SFC back here asap! The world is changing!! And I cannot post these stuff over the iphone!