Official Map Thread

DeletedUser

There are plenty of things that we do to improve. You are blind to everything we do anyway.

DeletedUser79042

There are plenty of things that we do to improve. You are blind to everything we do anyway.

Noobship. You keep saying this over and over again. Some day, you may get to believe it. I need not see the inside of BH anyway. I see the outside. The attacks. The efforts. I am not impressed. All I see is a multisitted tribe (probably birt is doing all the job - maybe you as well) trying to win this. You are indeed the new THE to my eyes. And I been here too long so I can tell... You keep your fingers crossed as usual.

DeletedUser80608

Another Animated Map for W30 so we can all see where each of us came from and where we are going to :)

95452342.gif

DeletedUser79042

Nice maps! (I 'd rather you took the first one away as it has different colours and messes things up a bit...)

1. LoEN - steady as she goes throughout the years :lol:
2. BH - no progress. :icon_eek:
3. Phoenx eats HG :icon_wink:
4. HG eaten by PHoenx.:icon_biggrin:

thataboutit :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

I see plenty of progress for BH. It has slowed recently, but we can see some areas that were Loen and Phx area in the past that are still in our hands.

We have a bit of house cleaning to do, which is unfortunate but necessary.

This mostly shows that it's going to be a very long battle. When it lasts long, anything can happen.

S1cky Dutch

I see plenty of progress for BH. It has slowed recently, but we can see some areas that were Loen and Phx area in the past that are still in our hands.

We also see that we gained the areas you used to own before:)

We have a bit of house cleaning to do, which is unfortunate but necessary.

I see that, saw some barbs somewhere in k11, and people moving tribes and so on. Hope you can keep it up, and enjoy the war as much as I do:)

This mostly shows that it's going to be a very long battle. When it lasts long, anything can happen.

Yep..lol got that right.

DeletedUser

The only area you got was MJ going barb and Rand before we got a new player on it. Since then, not that much going on.

S1cky Dutch

See we are gaining in k66, gaining k53 again. Sure you don't have to admit that...

DeletedUser

K66 (not of much importance) wasn't an area that we were present at the beginning of the war. I can't see much progress from you in k53 to be honest.

But if you call a few village here and there real progress, oh well, good for you. You are still pretty far from taking all the real estate we got from you and at the pace you are going, maybe in 2030. :icon_wink:

S1cky Dutch

Haha, k55 will be soon... I'm not busy in k53, I help my team there, that's enough. K66 not much of importance? Because you knew it was a lost cause?:p

2030...Ahh..yeah..(Leave all the inactives and we get half priced coins)

:p

DeletedUser

K66 is pretty far from our core and would be sucking support badly, so I don't think there are many really fighting back there.

We are proceeding with inactives, I tried everything I could to get DonDaniel; go barb but it's just not happening...

For K55, we'll see. Some people will need to show up sooner than later or that might actually happen.

We have less inactives than Phx thinks, but more than BH would like to believe.

:icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser70594

K66 is pretty far from our core and would be sucking support badly, so I don't think there are many really fighting back there.

3333.jpg

1111.jpg

3333.jpg

yea yea yaa we Believe the BS you are talking about Noob ... :lol:

Keep up trying to defend schiest on k66 ... :lol:

DeletedUser

I have troops in only one village ;)

For the rest, I think we are even on hitting when asleep. Well done. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser70594

Did not you do the same with me??? why you are crying??? )) i dont know if u have troops in one village or two of schiest ... i will try and find it out with nobling your villages )

DeletedUser

I'm not crying at all. That's the way I like it. I just said we are even so let's just enjoy the good fight to come.

I only covered his church. ;)

DeletedUser80608

You talk about crying again cham, we all know that when you use '???' You are actually the one who's frustrated and about to cry.. I actually think noob gave you a compliment up there. And for oce try to spell my name correctly!

How's rebuilding going?

DeletedUser79042

You talk about crying again cham, we all know that when you use '???' You are actually the one who's frustrated and about to cry.. I actually think noob gave you a compliment up there. And for oce try to spell my name correctly!

How's rebuilding going?

Schiet you are cheering over attacking a completely surrounded player? And most particular a player who without his super gameplay all these years you would still be fighting Legion? (it is still around btw :lol: :lol:)

Your hatred towards Chamicha is equivalent to his gameplay all these years, at maximum level - and this is obvious.
I would understand this from noobship (maybe :icon_wink:) but coming from you??? You recently demonstrated how badly you suck in frontline game. I am pretty sure had you been in his shoes you would have given up by now.
Keep up the arrogance. Does not prove anything at all. All those who went with that attitude, are pretty much playing in another world. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

:icon_biggrin:

Thought that wall was going down faster than expected...

DeletedUser80608

Schiet you are cheering over attacking a completely surrounded player?

No not realy, just wondering how he's doing :)

You recently demonstrated how badly you suck in frontline game.

I did rather keep that cluster that is true, but i didnt feel the need to defend that cluster with all what it would have taken.. Sometime we make a strategic move to become a better player on the long run, Im not planning on deleting anytime soon so yes i look at the bigger picture ;)

Keep up the arrogance. Does not prove anything at all. All those who went with that attitude, are pretty much playing in another world. :icon_neutral:

I don't feel the need to prove anything to you any longer..