Official Map Thread

DeletedUser79042

No not realy, just wondering how he's doing :)

I did rather keep that cluster that is true, but i didnt feel the need to defend that cluster with all what it would have taken.. Sometime we make a strategic move to become a better player on the long run, Im not planning on deleting anytime soon so yes i look at the bigger picture ;)

I don't feel the need to prove anything to you any longer..

No, you do not have to prove anything. Just keep up these "feelings" of yours when it comes down to frontline gameplay. About 100 lost villages is just "feelings" anyway :icon_biggrin: Keep up looking at this bigger picture :lol: :lol: :lol:

Plus, remember!

[spoil]

PHOENX IS NOT LEGION !

[/spoil]

Now, keep up nuking the all surrounded ex allies of yours WHO HELPED YOU GROW, following noobship's directives.

DeletedUser80608

Now, keep up nuking the all surrounded ex allies of yours WHO HELPED YOU GROW, following noobship's directives.

It's not a matter of removign ex allies, its a matter of removing all brown / red dots from our maps to win this world! They did choose wich side they wanted to be on and so it will be. They will keep helping us to grow when we take their villages :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser79042

It's not a matter of removign ex allies, its a matter of removing all brown / red dots from our maps to win this world! They did choose wich side they wanted to be on and so it will be. They will keep helping us to grow when we take their villages :icon_twisted:

From what I see from the recent stats I posted (where none of you have made any comments as usual - TRUTH HURTS), you only grow via inactives and of course from a very few "calculated losses" :lol:

You fail to see the big picture. I am sorry. Keep hitting/catting the rounded up Phoenx players. Good strategy :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser80608

Best strategy I can come up with for the ones involved.. You realy expect us to skip a few continents and fight in k66 and k77 with no back up around to defend ourself? I will show you that this will work ;)

DeletedUser

From what I see from the recent stats I posted (where none of you have made any comments as usual - TRUTH HURTS), you only grow via inactives and of course from a very few "calculated losses" :lol:

You fail to see the big picture. I am sorry. Keep hitting/catting the rounded up Phoenx players. Good strategy :icon_biggrin:

so cham and luis and tanpacho was calcuted loses

DeletedUser80608

Basicly we knew they where phnx meatshield.from the beginning so no surprise that they are now calculated losses. Too bad that cham and Inflrc have to end like this. :)

inflrc

We are more the Sword of Damocles rather than nothing else. BH leadership failed to protect their players from us. :icon_razz:. With their decision they entered the final phase of this war... just check ODA in the war stats and realize what is the recent breakpoint in the evolution of this war.

DeletedUser79042

Best strategy I can come up with for the ones involved.. You realy expect us to skip a few continents and fight in k66 and k77 with no back up around to defend ourself? I will show you that this will work ;)

I am all open for demonstrations. At some point hotseat, this world will be boxed in pretty tight. As long as some of us remain to see.

DeletedUser

Basicly we knew they where phnx meatshield.from the beginning so no surprise that they are now calculated losses. Too bad that cham and Inflrc have to end like this. :)

You seem to think Cham and Inflrc will be destroyed ?
We (Phoenix) tend to think otherwise.

DeletedUser

We have to look at the definition of "destroyed". Surviving isn't that hard task for anyone that doesn't press the delete button. They will last long, but they will lose tons of village through time.

Raven couldn't save Slates account, it will not be different for Cham and Inflrc isolated clusters. They have already shrunk and we are just warming up.

Phoenx should keep in mind that will still have one third of our tribe that are not even within Phx reach and that we have over 90.000 villages. Loen is also a very important factor over the long term picture. It is unfortunate that most our guys became inactive in k30 including one being announced very publicly. It will take some time to reshape that front, but it's far from over.

This war will be a long one and winners will not be determined by any short term gains but long term trends and commitment. Our tribe became lazy when everything got too easy, but we are working on getting back in shape.

S1cky Dutch

Raven couldn't save Slates account, it will not be different for Cham and Inflrc isolated clusters. They have already shrunk and we are just warming up.

We have more players like Raven :p

Raven just doesn't know :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

We have more players like Raven :p

Raven just doesn't know :icon_twisted:

She doesn't know because he\she gets all the tough jobs. As a good song used to say, I have found you can find happiness in slavery. :lol:

S1cky Dutch

u sound like a politician :lol: we can make u rich and happy
vote for me :axemen:

Haha, sorry. Paj already bought a necklace for me, I can't leave this now:p

She doesn't know because he\she gets all the tough jobs. As a good song used to say, I have found you can find happiness in slavery. :lol:

Heh, they never ask me, they know I will burn up all their nobles.. some of the BD players might remember me on the Wakews acc, sitting Turple and Rach. Raven isn't the only one with the damn tough jobs:p

DeletedUser80608

I honestly do believe Cham will be destroyed! Inflrc might just quit when Cham has clicked the delete button :)

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Absurdity abounds in this thread!!

Cham and inflirc accounts destroyed?? ROFL.

What insanity is this?? Just who do you guys think you are fooling here?? A few catted villages... The decide guys knew the cost of doing business with BH... and the time you allotted them with that nap... well, it gave them plenty of time to expand in the south. :icon_wink:

Phoenx and i have done well to this point because of the fact that Raven isnt the only valuable player we have in stock. Henri is an insane sitter, who absolutely will burn your nobles if you have them... And can defend as good as raven on any given day. And henri is not alone in this ability.. we have a whole gang of players with the same skillset. It comes with the territory of super selective recruiting... Something maybe bh leadership can take into another world. (not likely!!)

Anyways, keep believing the bologna you want to believe.. whatever keeps you logging into your account daily. Cham will never change accounts, you think it will be easy to replicate that oda record?? not to mention the massive amounts he is continuing to gain?? Pfffftt... the only thing that slows cham down is nobles.. and now that you guys have given him some to burn finally.. . Hahahahaaha....> We shall see who ends first, bh or Beqa/luis....

ps. tanpancho only joined to stay with cham and luis. He never really fully joined phoenx, and has been flatlined forever. We all were fully aware of the fate he would choose for himself when the time came. I do not regret his 87 village losses, nor the fact he was going to give villages to cece ... villages that would go against our stats. we have more honor and loyalty than that, BH....