[Official] My Rant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Dear World 18 Community and Admins,

This 'one world only' hasn't worked well at all.

The world has been running for 12ish hours now, and were still not out of the core.

This won't make the TW money. Having to pay for a huge server and only have 10K people play.

/Rant over.

DeletedUser

Dear World 18 Community and Admins,

This 'one world only' hasn't worked well at all.

The world has been running for 12ish hours now, and were still not out of the core.

This won't make the TW money. Having to pay for a huge server and only have 10K people play.

/Rant over.

QFT.

Annoys you as well when you find out about the 'one world only' rule 5 minutes later.

Child in time

See, friends find eachother and it's all good again =)

Okay, i understand it's frustrating, tho before you join a world, especially as an experienced player *noobs often don't know* you'd check a world before you enter it.

There has been a clear warning that if you join 1 world you can't join the other, you should just pick the world you prefer with the settings, and then don't complain afterwards.

This is done because the worlds are normally flooded with players who stay inactive, gives serveroverloads and a lot of lags, which eventually leads to the admins. having to start a new world again, we try to slow this process and make sure everyone have had their shot in a world before starting a new one, instead of making people join 5 worlds which they all don't play active.

DeletedUser

This is done because the worlds are normally flooded with players who stay inactive, gives serveroverloads and a lot of lags, which eventually leads to the admins. having to start a new world again, we try to slow this process and make sure everyone have had their shot in a world before starting a new one, instead of making people join 5 worlds which they all don't play active.

But just think, 5K go inactive. That only leaves 5K playing.

Thats 1/5 of the amount of what another world would get.

Child in time

But just think, 5K go inactive. That only leaves 5K playing.

Thats 1/5 of the amount of what another world would get.

I'm pretty sure there will be more players playing w18, most of the player who are going to play probably didn't join yet, think of all the different time zones/work/school etc.

Besides.. with 5k players ~ 50 posters on the forum.. the mod will have a very easygoing time.

Not that bad ;)

DeletedUser

I'm pretty sure there will be more players playing w18, most of the player who are going to play probably didn't join yet, think of all the different time zones/work/school etc.

Besides.. with 5k players ~ 50 posters on the forum.. the mod will have a very easygoing time.

Not that bad ;)

Lol,

If only i was mod. I would be teh best liek.

DeletedUser

Not that bad ;)

50 posters on the forums... boring as hell. Ah well, might as well stick around on here now. :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

I believe more players will join this world later.

Also hoodoo clearly pointed out that you can only join 1 of the worlds.

Wallam

the eastern rim is the k55/56 border... this is a joke. Theres no rim at all.

DeletedUser

My Rant..

Wahaha.. Let's bet how long it will last..
I think it will end in 3 months.. :icon_eek:

Wallam

lol, one tribe domination in 3 months.. sounds about right unless more people join. But if you get nobled on 19 you can just start again on 18 in the core. XD!

DeletedUser

i think there will be members joining everyday but only 10-15 members so it will take about 1 week to have k34 k44 k56 k33 k43 k and the outcore core villages:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

My Rant

lol, one tribe domination in 3 months.. sounds about right unless more people join. But if you get nobled on 19 you can just start again on 18 in the core. XD!

You're right.. No one will get rimmed in world 19.. Because there is a core in world 18.. Wahaha..

DeletedUser

The admins could've anticipated that w18 would fill very slowly (same settings as w17 and competition from w19), so i think it would've been more practical to set the size of the tribes to 40 or 60 as a start, and maybe increase it to 100 AFTER w18 was filled better than it is right now. If you look at the current tribes you already see a pattern emerging where each continent is going to be dominated by 1 big tribe (+ their family).

On other worlds that isnt a problem because those big tribes have to constantly watch their backs for the other big tribes, but in the way w18 is filled right now that problem doesnt emerge here.

Status
Not open for further replies.