Official Norse Statement

• Thread starter Puff the Magic Dragon
  • Start date

Justifi3d

Ahh these External Forums are a joke.. Don't talk about be about it, nothing proves your point more the Nuking the shit outta XXX

DeletedUser47445

Wait I know like 10 players in @night worried why haven't they been booted. A lot of them are friends too so worried right now. Though I don't like asking for spies as that is a terrible tactic.

Also are @night and 333 same tribe family was wondering that. When is the Merge between you two lol.

Looks like the merge is beginning now. http://gyazo.com/2f6aeffaa7bfa12a4187f537e43a6a53 Everyone of these players, except Mavaris9, has left 333, and joined @Night.

And here comes the hugging that plagues all of TW. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser112009

I'd say "I told you so" but everyone knew @Night was either gonna try to gobble 333 when it collapsed, or merge it before the inevitable took place :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser115697

Oh, nights second merge, who expected that??? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser113867

I thought it was like their third? Anyway, you got it all wrong. Mint cream just expanding his global brand. Mint cream, Follow cream, Merge Cream, Yelp Cream. I think it was to go with his side order of merge pie.

DeletedUser115571

Looks like the merge is beginning now. http://gyazo.com/2f6aeffaa7bfa12a4187f537e43a6a53 Everyone of these players, except Mavaris9, has left 333, and joined @Night.

And here comes the hugging that plagues all of TW. :icon_rolleyes:

Aug 18
08:14
The tribe is now allied with 333.

That was the date when we decided to pair with 333, and for good and for bad go with them until the very end.

Norse tried to break this alliance bu offering an alliance of their own. They failed as our commitment to an existing ally was solid.
Jlove joined our tribe for the sole purpose of breaking the alliance. He failed as our commitment to our ally was solid.

Now we have come to a point were inactivity is taking its tool. Norse have conducted a hidden merger with Slow (mainly due to this reason) and we will slowly progress The alliance between 333 and @Night into one.

Not at any point during this alliance have I had any thought of doing anything else bet when natural selection kill off accounts make sure that we become one. Two tribes cannot win tribalwars. One can. We did not and will not expect another tribe to work in our favour without reaping the benefits from it too.

This fact will change nothing on the field. We worked together before and we work together now. This is not a merger between enemies. as little as Norse merger with Slow is/was that.

What would be a game killer would be if we merged with Norse. That however will never happen. So the world will have the same wars tomorrow as it had yesterday.

DeletedUser108623

What would be a game killer would be if we merged with Norse. That however will never happen. So the world will have the same wars tomorrow as it had yesterday.

^^^^^^^
This is correct. but the time will come when Norse merge @night by force.
All you have done here is show just how good Norse really are. if you where working together long term as you say. then you had 70 + members working against 35 and got no where.
One day you will wake up to the fact your just not good enough.
Also
mint cream is the most popular ice cream for kids. enough said pal .
Man up
:)

DeletedUser115571

^^^^^^^
This is correct. but the time will come when Norse merge @night by force.
All you have done here is show just how good Norse really are. if you where working together long term as you say. then you had 70 + members working against 35 and got no where.
One day you will wake up to the fact your just not good enough.
Also
mint cream is the most popular ice cream for kids. enough said pal .
Man up
:)

LMAO

I love it when you claim you are 35 against 70. From day one when you declared on 333 you know we were allies. You know since Scott earlier even tried to make me cancel the alliance by offering an alliance with Norse. Something I turned down.

From day one of that war you had slow on your side. Now it is not so many accounts left of Slow. Most were given to you, some actually faught a bit and some are still out there fighting on your side. We know that and you know that. Still, you dont here me crying about it. WE declared on every single fraction (that we are aware of) of the Norse family. . But as you say, you are going to rim us both, so I just sit back and wait for that to happen.

Next comment you make, I would appreciate it if you kept your comment to the game, commenting on my handle in attempts to ridicule it is under the belt and can only come from someone butthurt.

DeletedUser115757

On the other hand.

Odkidepero trying to run away the secrets of xaime :D

DeletedUser115697

An alliance set to break up you guys? It was about the plan to, mind that an early game plan, to ally norse and night and take on the whole world together, then 1v1 each other at the end. Obviously that plan scared night so they decided to hug everyone around them, merge them in to gain points and to try and put up at least a decent fight against norse.

DeletedUser115680

Hugs here and hugs there..

Loosing sides will always try to figure out why they are loosing but this is getting out of hand.

If Norse is as good as they like to say, we (@Night) wont be a problem so why go out on the external sounding like desperate little kids?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser115571

An alliance set to break up you guys? It was about the plan to, mind that an early game plan, to ally norse and night and take on the whole world together, then 1v1 each other at the end. Obviously that plan scared night so they decided to hug everyone around them, merge them in to gain points and to try and put up at least a decent fight against norse.

It was YOUR plan. that is. We had already engaged in a relation and had no intention of breaking that off just because that was Norse's wishes. You wanted the change because you were worried that 333 and reborn would gang up on you. At least that was the reason given to me.

When it comes to merging to gain points. The only time Norse nobled more (faster) than us was when Ikillsatan (or whatever his name was) was gonna coplay with Kalvinc and gifted his villages to Norse. That is part of what I like to call the Norse/Slow merger ;).

You love to try to hide the facts that you are in bed with former Slow as much as we are in bed with 333. The only difference is that we are not hiding our relation with 333. We are happy for it.

DeletedUser

^Minty, you reported me for striking up a friendly convo? :(

DeletedUser64969

thought that's what I called you CDN, atleast the first word anyway.

But on the subject of merging, its highly irreverent now, regardless of the manner it was done on both sides, But a good portion of Slow was more or less forceful internals due to them not wanting to fight as usual, the other half more or less merge there way out, but there's little point "justifying" things people don't care about facts as they want it viewed there way regardless of evidence, But currently the fact is @night is attempting to better there chances as they obviously came to the same conclusion everyone else has, in a fair fight they would lose, you're actions support this, seem's you snubbed the original agreement or whatever it was, but regardless you know you're chances of winning are higher hugging and merging, so tactics are tactics, we'll see if it works in the future, really can't see the point of denying or reasoning things much here, people do what they do for their own situation, the important thing to talk about is why they did them, and how does that affect things.

But ultimately everything comes down to HOW you win the world, not the winning, usually the winning is hollow and a waste of time in it self.

But my main question for you mint, What are the rest of 333 to you now?

A family.
cannon fodder.

They can't be allies as you recruited there best and left the rest high and dry, obviously allies don't recruit the best members from another tribe and bugger the rest, so that leaves two conclusions for the other 11million points, Personally I think it's both.

Last edited:

DeletedUser99544

thought that's what i called you cdn, atleast the first word anyway.

But currently the fact is @night is attempting to better there chances as they obviously came to the same conclusion everyone else has, in a fair fight they would lose,

i just love this bull. You guys wanted to hugg @○night so that the two top tribes should take out the rest of the world. That is for you a fair fight. Lmao. Norse with scott at the wheel are nog hugging less, not cutting less deals than any other tribe, they simply do it under the blanket in a dark ally, while @night took one ally a few months back and stuck with it.

You declared war on @nIGHS ally. You might have been naive enough to think that would not have consequenses just because THEY did not have a border with you at the time been. You hoped that slow could keep THEM at bay while you ate 333 but now you are sore as 333 master much better than slow did. Now it is suddenly no longer a fair fight. . Nothing has changed. Nothing. More than you being upset you could not dictate who @night have relations with or who they recruit. Mind you. You did a few recruits of your own. And you have a few members that are still outside the tribe just because you love to put on a victim costume for some reason.

You're actions support this, seem's you snubbed the original agreement or whatever it was, but regardless you know you're chances of winning are higher hugging and merging,

again you accuse @night of hugging. The relation with 333 is several months old and just because norse failed in their attempts to hug @night it is suddenly wrong for others to have relations?

So tactics are tactics, we'll see if it works in the future, really can't see the point of denying or reasoning things much here, people do what they do for their own situation, the important thing to talk about is why they did them, and how does that affect things.

I agree, so why did you try to hug @night. Why did they reject you. Why did you declare on 333 together with slow. Why dont you like to admit that. Why didnt you clear your rim (ohoh hugging rimtribes, i get it ;)
why is it ok for norse to recruit without asking anyone for permission, but if others recruit what is so wrong with that. It is the norm to recruit after players quit, if neither norse or @night had done that they wouldnt have that many accounts left to fight anything.

And for the love of god. I cannot se why you suddenly are upset over a several months old relation. What did you expect? That we would leave our ally out in the cold? You cannot have been that naive when declaring on 333. Yes i do understand that you expected 333 to fall faster than slow did, but blaiming your poor choice of friends on others choice for friendship is rather strange.

But ultimately everything comes down to how you win the world, not the winning, usually the winning is hollow and a waste of time in it self.

Yes you are absolutely correct. How you have played we all know ;) and i know one thing for sure. The only goal @night have had since the destruction of fart has been to get a front with norse for the final battle. You can always call @night huggers if you like, but we both know that there has been no more hugging from their side than from norse.

But my main question for you, what are the rest of 333 to you now?

I am certain the alliance between 333 and @night is as stong as ever.

A family.

You are free to call it family. Your relationship with former slow is called just that.

Cannon fodder.

You eat inactives and so do most. But i doubt very much that any @knightmember will be agressive towards any member of 333. An alliance does not end due to a few invitations. Perhaps it does in your wold. I cant answer for you.

They can't be allies as you recruited there best and left the rest high and dry, obviously allies don't recruit the best members from another tribe and bugger the rest, so that leaves two conclusions for the other 11million points, personally i think it's both.

what you do with an ally/family was eating the inactives, still working with some of them. Letting som merge into existing norse accounts. That is fine. That is how you deal with your friends.

How 333 and and @knight conducted their business should really be up to them, but if you think anyone in 333 is worried that they would be eaten, then you are wrong. But againt. I dont even think you thougt that. It was just a poor attempt to plant a seed in hopes that they could start do your bidding instead. Ooops.. Sorry.. Did i really just accuse you for attempting to flirt (hug) with the enemy. ;)

------
BUT IT ALL COMES DOWN TO ONE THING. YOU ARE SORE THAT @NIGHT CHOOSE 333 AS AN ALLY OVER YOU. YOU CANT GET OVER IT AND NOW HATE MUST FILL THE FORUM. BUTTHURT HATE!!!

DeletedUser115757

what you do with an ally/family was eating the inactives, still working with some of them. Letting som merge into existing norse accounts. That is fine. That is how you deal with your friends.

How 333 and and @knight conducted their business should really be up to them, but if you think anyone in 333 is worried that they would be eaten, then you are wrong. But againt. I dont even think you thougt that. It was just a poor attempt to plant a seed in hopes that they could start do your bidding instead. Ooops.. Sorry.. Did i really just accuse you for attempting to flirt (hug) with the enemy. ;)

------
BUT IT ALL COMES DOWN TO ONE THING. YOU ARE SORE THAT @NIGHT CHOOSE 333 AS AN ALLY OVER YOU. YOU CANT GET OVER IT AND NOW HATE MUST FILL THE FORUM. BUTTHURT HATE!!!

Dem feels !

So Two Nerds is jelly on Mint <3
what a love story to begin with

DeletedUser112009

For a start, Norse is not and has never been a family tribe, on the other hand, Night and 333 have indeed been 'Strong Allies' or however you want to phrase it, for a long time now, trying to insinuate we're a family tribe is ridiculous. Norse neither plans to or has merged Slow, the fact is, Norse players are doing far better at eating up those villages in the masses, whilst 333 sit on their 15D stacks afraid to move their frontline with us forward :lol:

No doubt as you say, it is not unlikely Norse got some sits of accounts in the area, but that would only have been because people had more respect for Norse than for Night, frankly, you frequently stating Norse is merging SLOW or is a family tribe is pathetic. You just took in the best players (If there is some quality for 'The best players in 333') from 333, and as soulmage speculated, as far as I can see, 333 have only ever been cannon fodder for Night while you sit on your fingers and build up your ridiculous stacks. If 333 were any good I'd have next to no villages near them, instead I have enough to have killed literally 30 nukes since yesterday...And that's the most impressive activity I've seen from a 333 (Or now, Ex-333 player).

Inactives get eaten, stacks get cleared, we'll see what's left of @Night...

DeletedUser47445

It was YOUR plan. that is. We had already engaged in a relation and had no intention of breaking that off just because that was Norse's wishes. You wanted the change because you were worried that 333 and reborn would gang up on you. At least that was the reason given to me.

When it comes to merging to gain points. The only time Norse nobled more (faster) than us was when Ikillsatan (or whatever his name was) was gonna coplay with Kalvinc and gifted his villages to Norse. That is part of what I like to call the Norse/Slow merger ;).

You love to try to hide the facts that you are in bed with former Slow as much as we are in bed with 333. The only difference is that we are not hiding our relation with 333. We are happy for it.

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Norse
Side 2:
Tribes: @Night

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 20
Side 2: 28
Difference: 8

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 147,231
Side 2: 197,851
Difference: 50,620

chart

[/spoil]

Granted, thats forever, but 8 villages better (grand total of 48 combined) isn't that much of a lead. I would post the war stats via your declaration, but guess what, you guys added 333, and I don't want to hear about how your ally is smearing your stats.

Is that really it? Kalvic got a coplayer and gifts villages to Norse and you call this a "merger"? So, if merging an account is your idea of a merge, what exactly do you call @Night bringing in 333?

And just because I'm far too lazy :)lol:) what are the other "parts" of the "Slow/Norse" merge? Please bring them here so we can all laugh at your logic.

DeletedUser108623

Also
you should get your facts correct. ikilledsatan merged with me. not kalvnic. we allowed him to have a set amount of villages.