Official Norse Statement

• Thread starter Puff the Magic Dragon
  • Start date

DeletedUser112009

Something I need to share on many people about how some Norse players..

Two Nerds - Doing dual-Duo Noble. Dual Real/Fake Attack. I admit its really hard to read his attacks. Its hard to snipe him. Stack his target.
Martian Manhunter - Amazing player. I cant read your attack also. You got my respect.
Joonevar - Amazing Timing but it doesnt matter because we can still snipe his long long train.
Oblivitus - You're brave but you dont know how to balance your points and troops. You pick a wrong target. You'll be MrPotatoed 2nd.
Wishful - You're strong.
MrPotatoed - Unfortunately he is a pinoy.. But you cant beat me.

So...you've decided to single out Norse players and write things about them, good or bad?
What makes you feel the need, like you're so great you can do as such?

Not sure why you're talking down to me when I currently hold some of your front line villages you didn't even have the sense to stack, my experience of fighting 333 is a joke, I've found numerous villages completely empty, not just Green's either, also Red's. And I'm pretty sure there are more I could name drop. I've killed your nukes at home with random nukes of my own, sniped your pathetic recap attempts, defend all my front villages despite literally having no defensive villages until I took some of yours, just look at the war stats.

FYI Blue, good luck with those nobles landing in an hour

DeletedUser

Honestly how does everyone still believe Norse is gonna win this war?

Basics stats?

15qdmpt.png

DeletedUser116033

last 48 hours

Side 1:
Tribes: 333
Side 2:
Tribes: Norse

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 8
Difference: 3

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 105,413
Side 2: 66,130
Difference: 39,283

chart

DeletedUser

last 48 hours

Side 1:
Side 2:

chart

chart

Nice job pointing out conquers in the last 2 days whereas the war has been going on for over 2 weeks.

DeletedUser112009

last 48 hours

Side 1:
Side 2:

chart

chart

One small time period where 333 actually managed more caps than Norse?!

Better post those quick before we get a fuller picture ^.^

DeletedUser64969

People fail to notice there's another few thousand villages to go yet before anyone win's truly, unless people want to be boring and go for a secret win but whatever floats you're boat, so a 150 villages means rather little, it's nice to be winning, but means next to nothing looking at the whole picture, but we'll see what happens, whatever happens will happen ^^, but personally I'm hoping for a war going into a 1000 caps, I think we better make up for it, (as a world) and give it a final good battle just to say we did it properly.

DeletedUser116033

Don't feed the trolls guys. Post anything factual without a load of lies, PNP or complete rubbish and people find a factual post the only comment on this section to pick out; when there are dozens of irrelevant blatantly stupid comments on this thread. As heartless mentioned they are facts, aimed to show a better light of one tribe temporarily? Certainly.

People above my conquer post where arguing as to when/if 333 could turn the tables and potential future outcomes. I posted something showing the most recent battles to highlight and raise debate as to whether 333 is beginning to pull it's self together and turn this round. The question to which was being debated before my comment.

I personally have no bias towards this having quit w75 and my former account. And to show that was just posting pure facts to make debate. I challenge you all to actually post something slightly more intelligent, analyze the fight or at least share your opinions on this war than contribute to the idiotic posts that tw forums seems to be happy to accept for the sake of keeping a thread alive.

Thanks immunesoul for actually posting something useful to the forums and analyzing the world's future slightly. Personally I believe the fast stage of the Norse/333 war is gone. Players who have defected have done so, noobs that have run after seeing incomings are gone. Now you have the core loyal players of the two tribes going head to head making for a slightly less one-sided fight now, and this early it can be anyones win.

Goodluck to both sides and hopefully you can both provide 75 with a good fight, something that seems rare nowadays.

DeletedUser96097

You cannot in general form an opinion or get a clear picture of a war through statistics of villages conquered vs villages lost alone. Especially when the world is not based upon domination, the strategy of war is different in a fundamental way. Even if you are to say, decisively, that one tribe is beating the other, there is no denying that @Night is most poised to win the world from the point of view of secrets anyway. My point, overall, is that a war is too manifold for one to take a quick glance at the stats, whether they are 48 hr or all-time, especially in a scenario such as this (where one tribe initially dominates but the opposition gets back on their feet) to make any definitive judgments about the nature of the war.
Of course, if a tribe has been at war for multiple months/years and the conquer stats look like "10000-200" this argument is less valid, but all in all your average, evenly or semi-evenly matched war will not be so easy to analyse off of this basis.

DeletedUser116490

DeletedUser113867

[spoil]
[/spoil]

300qtrq.png

Really? I mean c'mon. I suppose you not quitting now cause you defended?

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score