Official Norse Statement

• Thread starter Puff the Magic Dragon
  • Start date

idontfight

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Sorry, but puff just completely and utterly handed your ass to you.

Good game my friend.

DeletedUser115536

hAF9F4E33

Oh, Crabby, my fellow animal-themed-duke... Well, former, fellow animal-themed-duke... as you deleted on your tribe. Could be considered the first domino of all of 333's problems, as everyone keeps coming to me saying how bad 333 has become internally since you deleted.

Norse would like to formally apologize to you, Crab, for not providing you with sufficient excitement during your brief stay on W75. Contrary to popular belief, Norse is not a premade tribe; the two dukes, having never spoken in their lives, happened to exchange skypes about 3 days before the world opened, and decided at that time to pool together the couple of friends that were joining them and create a joint venture. Most of the preregistered tribes on the world were several days old before Norse was even conceptualized. And at this point in time, of our 32 accounts, only 8 are a part of our original crew, with several of those being replacement players; the rest of the tribe has been built based on the players that existed in our surrounding area.

By not preregistering, and by recruiting an aggressive spread, there was a lot of territory between our members to lock down. Norse has chosen to secure that territory the 'old-fashioned' way: instead of making a bunch of academy and feeder tribes out of these players (like 777, PR, and EXP are to 333) to create safety in our clusters, Norse cleaned out its Ks the hard way by nobling them out. Despite a never-ending stream of players applying, Norse has never opted to recruit a ton of members, then stick nearly a dozen in enemy tribes until they had space. Both 333 and Norse have done the same thing, locked down their backyards, but 333 chose to do so with words and families while Norse did so with their axes. Both are effective strategies, both tribes locked down their respective Ks, but only one of those tribes took the 'hard way'.

Lastly, if Norse has been so terribly boring, despite all the top ten tribes it has attacked and quietly taken down so far without declaring ingame or on externals, what does that make 333? In the 48 hours that Norse has been a part of a ingame-declared war (Norse has never declared ingame, and thus has not accrued any War Stats in the rankings), it already is ahead of all of the war stats that 333 has earned in its entire w75 history of being super-interesting and super-warmongering:

2vwbq7b.jpg

So yes, a war with rank 3 and their rank 9 academy, an open but undeclared conflict with rank 4, no academies of our own, and no diplomacy with any tribe since our two 2-week NAPs expired in early July. Yes, Crabby, Norse sends its sincere apologies for not doing more to excite you.

My deletion, I will admit, was probably the last straw to kill 333. I stay, and it would have been a completely different story. Yet, none of you really know why I quit, so I'll sum it up. I joined 333, and was noticed and offered council positions etc.. I took an advisory job, which basically led to me leading the tribe, from that position (No privs, no outside recognition as me being leader). BLANK recruits 12 members from 333, but under me, we killed them and made them disband. There were war stats there, but after they disbanded the cleanup was hardly documented (Step 1 for the low war stats). Moving on, NUTS is created, again, no war stats here.

Then comes a huge part of my quitting. Calimer0 and myself were to merge, I didn't grow my account for 2 weeks and helped move him south to make it an easier merge. The day comes, and issues between Doler9, split myself and Calimer0. He rage quits, and now I am back on a solo account that's been sitting for 2 weeks. This was huge, to only lead the tribe but not actually play for 2 weeks. This was the day I knew I would be quitting soon.

Now we look forward to the Jager war, at this time BLANK and NUTS are all gone or moved onto other tribes. Jager decides to recruit players I have been in contact with for a very long time (DeadlyDucky / xJason2x / Defence), ok this is fine. We move down south to get borders, and when close enough for those players not to be completely bombarded with attacks, we pull them and open fire to Jager. Again, there was no declaration against them, but safe to say about 100 villages were taken.

As far as the recruitment goes and also 777. I not once wanted to be labeled a mass recruiter, but here are your scenarios. To get DD / Jason / Defence, means to get mihu / priitk / midavittu. To get RawrAddict / Takahashi , means to get their friends as well (These are all power rangers). It's not like we booted active members to get these players as well, if I had it how I wanted, we would of sat nicely with 25 members as well, but this was out of my hands. For 777, I have no reasons to lie, not once did we aid them, or have them aid us. It was a joke tribe created by Sabotur after he was dismissed which turned into what it is now. I've said since it was created I wanted it removed, but with BLANK/NUTS/Jager/insert other issues, it was never handled.

Then the whole Fate situation pretty much made my decision. To have heartlessfool come here and say this whole time I had planned to war them is completely false, and really hit me to be degraded like this. With the community backing him, and 333 being pit (mostly myself) as being gang bangers, I've had enough of people portraying me as something I'm not. Mass recruiter? Sure, I strategically recruited a few players, but they insisted their friends join. Family Tribe? Sure, it existed, but only because a person created it, and internal stuff pushed it back further and further. Gang Bang? Sure, if you listen to Heartless, go call up Faaark and see if that's my style, because I was asked to make it 333/@Night vs Fart/Old, and I said no for this reason.

As far as Norse, grats, you coasted as a rim tribe, with little to no competition since this terrible community hyped you up to be something special. If you had a set lineup even 1 day before the war opens, it's still a premade. You are a bore, tribes like you have no reason to brag. I am proud of what 333 did given it's circumstances, and I am proud upon me leaving that everyone there wanted me to stay. People outside of 333 can bitch/moan about things, but you don't know what went on within their, and to hold all of that together and win 2 wars against top 5 tribes, job well done. Boast about your war stats, but your missing over 100 villages capped by 333 on enemies that disbanded.

You will probably win this war, I see DD/Jason/Defence have been recruited by you, but don't think for 1 second you would have had a chance against us if I stuck around. This will probably be my last message in this "community". I'd like to thank you players on the East side of the world for actually doing something for the first half of the world, also to any lurkers from 333 that visit here, it was an honor leading you guys, and I hold no hard feelings, and hope you don't do the same. I figured the best way to quit was to just do it all at once, or I'd probably still be playing (Hence the ignoring messages/delete of the account).

Go 333/@Night!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser103537

Never said you gangbang fate. I just thought it was a matter of opportunity which presented itself perfectly. I have done the same thing so.

DeletedUser115536

Never said you gangbang fate. I just thought it was a matter of opportunity which presented itself perfectly. I have done the same thing so.

No, it went on for about a week, that it was clear motives 333 attacked Fate and broke the NAP. The real reason was Caliburnil and some other dude (NyannCat?), killed about 20k/20k worth of defense over a barb village a new recruit took. There was no settling the matter, it was just attack away. Hell I NAP'd Yolo and Fate just to keep our guys out of it. This was the last straw for me. They had a fair fight, and I wanted them to have it, but Fate pushed my hands, and I LIFTED the NAP, not declared all out war.

DeletedUser

Someone needs a slice of pie. To much stress in this house.

DeletedUser114322

How many from Norse are actually from Scandinavia?

DeletedUser99544

How many from Norse are actually from Scandinavia?

I bet the are all imposters, meaning once they meet the true Norsemen they will run for the hills to avoid being caught by Sleipner. It is ofcoure fruitless as Väderfölne will find they whereever you may hide.

DeletedUser113867

Then the whole Fate situation pretty much made my decision. To have heartlessfool come here and say this whole time I had planned to war them is completely false, and really hit me to be degraded like this. With the community backing him, and 333 being pit (mostly myself) as being gang bangers, I've had enough of people portraying me as something I'm not. Mass recruiter? Sure, I strategically recruited a few players, but they insisted their friends join. Family Tribe? Sure, it existed, but only because a person created it, and internal stuff pushed it back further and further. Gang Bang? Sure, if you listen to Heartless, go call up Faaark and see if that's my style, because I was asked to make it 333/@Night vs Fart/Old, and I said no for this reason.

Your sob story doesn't cut it with me, i've posted the conversations that your players new you started the war under wrong informatioin. They lied, you acted on lied and forced the issue, your fault. Not to mention hiring mihu, midavittu and priikt who had planned to attack and break the NAP anway, again your issue which i had tried to talk to you about in the shared chat. You ignored the conversation and put it to the back of your mind. Again, your fault. How many times? I post facts and conversations and you just come up with, "What your saying isn't false but i don't accept it as true". When it is... Not to mention talks with Yolo about them attacking then jumping on the chance to attack, co-ordinate and all because someone told you a lie. You seem sad and dejected, so i wont attack you further for your failings, but i wont accept that above as your answer.

Just to remind you, you declared because i was stacking my own targets (really?) which a 333 player had tried to take. Makes sense, perfect sense.
[spoil]
30xkg8w.png
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: Norse
Side 2:
Tribes: 333

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 146
Side 2: 68
Difference: 78

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 32
Difference: 19

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,120,430
Side 2: 549,366
Difference: 571,064

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 103,883
Side 2: 293,849
Difference: 189,966

chart

what is going on

DeletedUser113867

Seems Norse underestimsted the power rangers like many of their defeated foes did. Can't believe they did not do intel and watch the Tv series, this mistake will cost them. Power Rangers can't be defeated!

pics17.jpg

Green obviously will die in this war, but gold ranger will rise.

GOLD RANGER!

DeletedUser113867

As you can see, in the youtube clip. He kicks dust at 0:51 and still kills someone.

DeletedUser115757

Seems Norse underestimsted the power rangers like many of their defeated foes did. Can't believe they did not do intel and watch the Tv series, this mistake will cost them. Power Rangers can't be defeated!

pics17.jpg

Green obviously will die in this war, but gold ranger will rise.

GOLD RANGER!

Green took a dump when we took those picture.

look at mah sexy pose :*>