Official Norse Statement

• Thread starter Puff the Magic Dragon
  • Start date

DeletedUser102425

Despite my bashing of 333 in the forums, I'm very impressed with how they dropped defence111 so quickly.

DeletedUser115697

Hmm, why would a player who has kept going under 1000's of incomings quit now to 200 when he had norse to support him, he didn't even send his sit, just left. Smells fishy to me.

DeletedUser

Commendations are in order to 333 for exploiting a weakness in our langskip fleet. In a strange twist of events, mere hours after joining Norse, defence111 has seemingly set his account to delete, despite multiple players in the tribe clamoring for his account sit. He has been yellow for about 24 hours now.

ae583c8ab43ad9b749c1650671eb2fb8.png

We make no excuse, you have killed one of our accounts and taken villages that possessed the Norse tag. Norse chose to recruit him, and we will stand by that decision even though it appears to be biting us in the ass at the moment. The leadership of Norse will do its best to ensure that at no point will a player bleeding villages ever be removed from Norse, no matter what it does to the stats. We feel its respectful to our opponents to not diminish their achievements, and hope that our opponents will show the same respect in return. We'll give you a free pass for Multicom.

Norse struck, 333 retaliated, here are the stats.

83161ffe82c85e9da2eaa8c01c228448.png

Slight advantage to Norse, though I expect that 333 will grab a few more villages from defence. The ODA/capture and ODD/loss ratios are in Norse's favour as well.

You won that round,
gloves up for round three.

DeletedUser

Commendations are in order to 333 for exploiting a weakness in our langskip fleet. In a strange twist of events, mere hours after joining Norse, defence111 has seemingly set his account to delete, despite multiple players in the tribe clamoring for his account sit. He has been yellow for about 24 hours now.

ae583c8ab43ad9b749c1650671eb2fb8.png

We make no excuse, you have killed one of our accounts and taken villages that possessed the Norse tag. Norse chose to recruit him, and we will stand by that decision even though it appears to be biting us in the ass at the moment. The leadership of Norse will do its best to ensure that at no point will a player bleeding villages ever be removed from Norse, no matter what it does to the stats. We feel its respectful to our opponents to not diminish their achievements, and hope that our opponents will show the same respect in return. We'll give you a free pass for Multicom.

Norse struck, 333 retaliated, here are the stats.

83161ffe82c85e9da2eaa8c01c228448.png

Slight advantage to Norse, though I expect that 333 will grab a few more villages from defence. The ODA/capture and ODD/loss ratios are in Norse's favour as well.

You won that round,
gloves up for round three.

very admirable, stops people trying to cover up their loses and shows the true representation of the war. well played good sir!

DeletedUser102425

We make no excuse, you have killed one of our accounts and taken villages that possessed the Norse tag. Norse chose to recruit him, and we will stand by that decision even though it appears to be biting us in the ass at the moment. The leadership of Norse will do its best to ensure that at no point will a player bleeding villages ever be removed from Norse, no matter what it does to the stats. We feel its respectful to our opponents to not diminish their achievements, and hope that our opponents will show the same respect in return.​
This is why I like Norse.

You're one of the few posters I've seen on the forums that doesn't make excuses.
Well played.

DeletedUser

First offence of Norse did work on 333.
First offence of 333 basically took down defense(inactive)
Second offence of Norse failed on 333.

This is how i look at it. We have seen 333 can defend their not tested on offence yet thou, we will see how it goes.

DeletedUser113867

No, it went on for about a week, that it was clear motives 333 attacked Fate and broke the NAP. The real reason was Caliburnil and some other dude (NyannCat?), killed about 20k/20k worth of defense over a barb village a new recruit took. There was no settling the matter, it was just attack away. Hell I NAP'd Yolo and Fate just to keep our guys out of it. This was the last straw for me. They had a fair fight, and I wanted them to have it, but Fate pushed my hands, and I LIFTED the NAP, not declared all out war.

Did i not show proof that your recruits were breaking the nap consistantly? Yes i did.

Then they nobled in fate clusters and messaged fate telling them to stay out of theres while claiming 30 plus villages in k66 where at the time only fate were so why?

I even got messages sent to me from defence111 and cali from the power rangers telling us that 333 were planning war and not to listen to your lies.

SO do not say you were not and that fate broke the nap as that is not true.

You broke it several times and kept asking for forgivness and saying you will sort it out then we attacked a player not in 333 who you wanted to recruit and that is not a breach of the nap as the player was not in your tribe.

You lie so much that i think it is hard for you to know what the truth is.

DeletedUser

Really? isn't this a norse vs 333 thread? mods please stop him and crab from spamming this war thread... Would prefer it was actually about 333 ( and it's actual members) rather than about somebody wanting to have an arguement with somebody not even playing this world anymore...

It was funny, for about he first second, now it is just boring.

Anyways, we do know how to defend... luck Madness was being sat by the spy for Slow half the time, so it would seem he did not do his job... And multi did not even once tell anyone he was being hit...

The rest of our members, will not be so brash...

Acid

DeletedUser

Acid, you mind adding PR to your war declaration? they are your basher tribe, and they arent exactly standing by doing nothing ;)

Sorry for gate crashing your thread norse, there wasnt anywhere else to put it :D

DeletedUser112772

333 has taken out most if not all disloyal members. Props to Norse for not having this issue however 333 is indeed in this war to win. Many people believed that Norse will smoke 333 and by the looks of it they are having some trouble with us.
Norse has mistaken that 333 will not just simply quit and disband like the other tribes, 333 had a war with BLANK (disbanded tribe) BLANK took 12 members from us (i dont remember correctly but around there) and we still won that war. Norse taking 3 members from us will not effect us. Okay granted i shouldnt say taking as they decided to leave but yea. So I personally think this war will go on for more then a month.

DeletedUser108293

Goodluck to Norse, seems like my old account is getting rimmed just as I start at university and decided to retire :D

Asylum Escapee

reckon the dogs will be bayin in the barn for weeks to come on account of this

DeletedUser47445

First offence of Norse did work on 333.
First offence of 333 basically took down defense(inactive)
Second offence of Norse failed on 333.

This is how i look at it. We have seen 333 can defend their not tested on offence yet thou, we will see how it goes.

If their offensive skills are what's being put on display with me, then there's no hope for 333. This "op" is about the most uncoordinated thing I've seen in awhile.

DeletedUser47445

So, my glorious 333 friends, how'd that little op go for ya this morning?

DeletedUser115757

Because so many troops died and will be dying.
fktwg7.png

We will now declare the threesome Super Alliance

Power Ranger Yellow [333]
Power Ranger Fryer [Norse]
Hidden Gem [SEX]

This will be the world 75 winner.
For those who wants to win the world , you must devote your body and soul to heartlessfool.