• Thread starter Puff the Magic Dragon
  • Start date

DeletedUser115757

Actually, there's no hope for SLOW.

[spoil]
war1.png
[/spoil]

You forgot the "PR" tribe.
They took a lot from SLOW if you see the twstats.

DeletedUser47445

Yes. I lost very few villages from Jason, not quite sure how many potatoed lost, but neither of us hold a candle to the losses on the defence account.

Deleted User - 4669627

defence was inactive, congrats on doing better than an inactive account :icon_razz:

DeletedUser47445

Well, thanks, I guess.

But even a half active player could've done that. I sat at my PC for 30-45 minutes sniping tagging, then farmed til I had to mass dodge. Their lack of coordination is disturbing.

And on a unrelated note, 333 is awful forum quiet now.

DeletedUser113867

Seems Norse underestimsted the power rangers like many of their defeated foes did. Can't believe they did not do intel and watch the Tv series, this mistake will cost them. Power Rangers can't be defeated!
[spoil]
pics17.jpg
[/spoil]

Green obviously will die in this war, but gold ranger will rise.

GOLD RANGER!

Seems my fears came true, power ranger green is fading.

[spoil]
vrvsew.png
[/spoil]

I believe in the rangers, i don't think they will allow him to fall. None the less i think he will be replaced and Hidden Gem will start looking for his new Power Ranger name anyway. New Power Ranger Green? Power Ranger Gem?

DeletedUser113867

Was supposed to be, but i had to point it out which took the fun away... I need to try harder or talk less...

DeletedUser115697

Seems my fears came true, power ranger green is fading.

[spoil]
vrvsew.png
[/spoil]

I believe in the rangers, i don't think they will allow him to fall. None the less i think he will be replaced and Hidden Gem will start looking for his new Power Ranger name anyway. New Power Ranger Green? Power Ranger Gem?

I am keeping the villages in the Power Ranger name, soon the world will realise the true threat to us, #Firm and #Firm2. I heard that when you join the #Firm Nation, you join 4-life!

DeletedUser64969

Side 1:
Tribes: Norse
Side 2:
Tribes: 333
Players: Multicom

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 143
Side 2: 75
Difference: 68

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,258,158
Side 2: 660,844
Difference: 597,314

chart

and 49 lost from the deleted account.
http://www.twstats.com/en75/index.p...quers&id=751018&type=lose&newtribe=5189&pn=-1

Let's hope 333 keep there dead accounts until there rimmed to preserved the statistics.

e865aaae1ad7ef295a75edd8f382da80.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser116490

Real owner is leaving but someone will take over. It was all fun for those times, efforts and experiences I gained. See you next time.
Good Luck to everyone. :)

-Power Ranger Blue

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser113867

Its okay brother, Power Ranger Hidden Gem has arrived.

MR.MR

So Power Ranger blue and green are now both quit? Good thing that Norses members have begun morphing into power rangers to offset this hemorrhaging

DeletedUser116490

the controller of PRB will be subbed. The actions will still going to happen. :)

DeletedUser115697

The power ranger green and blue villages will stay in a power ranger hand, i will make sure of that.

DeletedUser64969

I thought the power rangers were suppose to win there battles :O