Official Norse Statement

• Thread starter Puff the Magic Dragon
  • Start date

DeletedUser99544

Not enough @night support.

To my knowledge power green have not received any support from @night.

@night are too busy fighting the Slow players currently sat by norse members.

and you seem to busy trashtalking on a Forum.

DeletedUser47445

I've seen @night launching support to villages 333 was trying to cap, plus @night attacking Norse, annnnnnnd let's not forget @night members (council at that) sitting and/or coplaying 333 accounts.

Tell me I'm lying, I dare you.

DeletedUser64969

not very bright are we, refer to the above post, @night is more or less hugging the world currently to fight norse, but regardless of what I think of you, I won't condemn you or you're tribe for their tactics, I'm here for a fight and many Norse members are, and if you guys continue you're current course we will get what we want.

Although regardless of tactics I will give @night credit where credit is due, they worked well with there allies in coordinating support and organising account sitting, lets hope this devotion to there allies continues into this hopefully lengthy and hard war.

DeletedUser116490

I've seen @night launching support to villages 333 was trying to cap, plus @night attacking Norse, annnnnnnd let's not forget @night members (council at that) sitting and/or coplaying 333 accounts.

Tell me I'm lying, I dare you.

Why not confess you're referring on me? Yeah, @Night are sitting my account. What I did is better than what you've done. Defence, DeadlyDuckyz and you are just ambitious and greedy people. Im sure you'll not last in this world and you have no more space to live. Believe me. Think about it man, since you entered Norse and betrayed 333, countless bad things came up to you.

DeletedUser116490

Something I need to share on many people about how some Norse players..

Two Nerds - Doing dual-Duo Noble. Dual Real/Fake Attack. I admit its really hard to read his attacks. Its hard to snipe him. Stack his target.
Martian Manhunter - Amazing player. I cant read your attack also. You got my respect.
Joonevar - Amazing Timing but it doesnt matter because we can still snipe his long long train.
Oblivitus - You're brave but you dont know how to balance your points and troops. You pick a wrong target. You'll be MrPotatoed 2nd.
Wishful - You're strong.
MrPotatoed - Unfortunately he is a pinoy.. But you cant beat me.

DeletedUser113867

I thought the power rangers were suppose to win there battles :O

He won our hearts and minds, he is the architect of the threesome that we call Power Ranger Hidden Gem, Power Ranger Freyr & Power Ranger Yellow of the Super Alliance. He has now got Power Ranger White. to join the ranks of the uber elite. Power ranger blue will be remembered through out history and he gets to lie in on the weekends with his feet up.

Legends of W75
Bladur - GOAT.
Power Ranger Blue - Blue face of the upholder of truth, leader of the people.

Who is the real winner?

DeletedUser115757

Power Ranger White shall be the victor of w75 ....
ohhh wait I thought its Power Ranger Hidden Gem ?

~_~ damn

DeletedUser116490

HAHA! Welcome to the family Hidden Gem. :)
Its time to show yourself and your tribe in this world. Stop watching my story. :p
Just kidding, stop watching the events in the world.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser113867

Probably that pesky White Ranger, safe to say he has more chance than Hidden Gem. Although i think i can talk on behalf of all here and say we'd love to see him win it.

DeletedUser115697

I'm working my best to turn norse into a Power Ranger tribe

DeletedUser47445

Why not confess you're referring on me? Yeah, @Night are sitting my account. What I did is better than what you've done. Defence, DeadlyDuckyz and you are just ambitious and greedy people. Im sure you'll not last in this world and you have no more space to live. Believe me. Think about it man, since you entered Norse and betrayed 333, countless bad things came up to you.

Actually, I wasn't on the account until after it left 333. What happened prior to the account joining Norse isn't my problem, as I had no control over it.

What you did is better than what I've done? Pfft, please. I can defend my account by myself. The day/night (depending on your location in the world) I took care of it all. Feel free to ask Jason. He had to snipe one train, one single train. The rest I did, alone. No sitters, be it in tribe or allied. And if you wanna compare who did better, lets see who lost more villages: PWG or Xjason2X. Slightly one sided there don't ya think :icon_wink:

Yea no more space to grow, hmm? I see a lovely sea of red dots. It's the old saying "Sir we're surrounded", just lived up to a literal sense. I can walk into any village on my map, and spit and it'll land on a 333 village.

Countless bad things eh? Like my ODA, ODD, noble hunter achievement, and village count. I wouldn't exactly define those as "bad things"

DeletedUser115697

loool, you are the last person that can talk about leaving and betraying tribes!