Official Phoenx Statement

Michael Wittman

Sfc, at what point did it become more important to you to showcase skill rather than survive? Raven showcases the exact same skill if not better and also successfully defends accounts. So see its possible, you can do both, just don't expect people to believe anything about your greatness until you get both aspects down because at this point you are worth less than an average player that has the will to survive. That's just my opinion. I don't really care but you brag a lot so I was guessing you were looking for attention.

And cham the best? He is a good player. A very good player because of activity. Too many variables to say he is the best. He is more active than me. I still think I have played against better players. I am in no way saying I am better than cham in case anyone tries to flame for that. Its just that I have phoenx players that are just as good if not better in current combat and also in the past a squad called sexy squad that to this day has showed me the most skill I have ever seen on tw

DeletedUser

hmm..what i can say so far about the best players...they were in tribes BD and THE...and many of them gone already bcoz of RL and boredom...

inflrc

best players and gone people?.... where did I hear that before? Ahhhh.... I remember, when some tribes are being beaten hard, just before they disband because of RL and boredom :D

Michael Wittman

Haha that's weak. Things are looking up over here so whatever you were implying must be about BH :)

I never agreed all the good people left, I just figured it was people who didn't want to spend the time anymore. You burn out if you try to play like that. Paj and bull have managed it for a long time but that's the exception and not the rule in my opinion. Skill skill skill bla bla bla, it comes down to how much time you have for most people.

DeletedUser

best players and gone people?.... where did I hear that before? Ahhhh.... I remember, when some tribes are being beaten hard, just before they disband because of RL and boredom :D

Haha that's weak. Things are looking up over here so whatever you were implying must be about BH :)

How would what Inflrc said have anything to do with BH?
We are not being beaten anywhere last time I checked, have no RL issues that can't be managed and are not bored.

DeletedUser

If RL issues come up. You could just find a new owner or an ex-player of said tribe. It fixes things instead of internaling if people do get bored or have RL issues

DeletedUser

That's basically what happens Lambezz but it's a bit more complicated then that.

inflrc

Who ever said that is wrong. I`m just a stubborn noob. Not The Best!
Of course because I am the best .... tribemate :p

Heyyy, people, there isnt't best players in TW. It isn't about players but about tribes!!!!

DECIDE rocks!!! The best tribe in all worlds!!!! and whoever says no,you will be included in our next "What the hell" op!!!!! :p

DeletedUser70594

Ok you has been WARNED! :axemen::axemen:

Prepare your Shield.

[SPOIL]
2414d91565.jpg
[/SPOIL]

P.S. Luis i already launched. GO and fire him!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser71844

Sfc, at what point did it become more important to you to showcase skill rather than survive? Raven showcases the exact same skill if not better and also successfully defends accounts. So see its possible, you can do both, just don't expect people to believe anything about your greatness until you get both aspects down because at this point you are worth less than an average player that has the will to survive. That's just my opinion. I don't really care but you brag a lot so I was guessing you were looking for attention.

Easy Micky; I was just trying to get some half-decent PnP rolling. (Something you guys all SUCK at)
You guys bore me when you have nothing to say. So I feel obliged to give you something to talk about :icon_razz:

Say what you want about SFC, he's just trying to keep the forum alive. Still his plan appears to have worked.

DeletedUser79042

Prepare your Shield.

shields up :icon_biggrin:

I will probably let SFC drive my account for the next couple of weeks, if that is allright with you... :icon_smile: You need a better player to fight against...

So I feel obliged to give you something to talk about :icon_razz:

Why obliged? W57 opens soon. You can allways haunt that one for a change :icon_idea:

DeletedUser71844

shields up :icon_biggrin:

I will probably let SFC drive my account for the next couple of weeks, if that is allright with you... :icon_smile: You need a better player to fight against...

Don't say that... They will all hit delete :icon_wink:

Michael Wittman

ok, thats fair, i always thought you were serious about what you were saying. good job on forums :)

DeletedUser79042

They will all hit delete :icon_wink:

I am under the impression that this should be happening to Phoenx when RAM is no more. RAM on the other hand is still around... :icon_confused:

DeletedUser99939

I am under the impression that this should be happening to Phoenx when RAM is no more. RAM on the other hand is still around... :icon_confused:

you guys should get your heads in the game Rams not budging its been what a couple months?