Difference: 121

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5,924,868
Side 2: 6,993,861
Difference: 1,068,993

chart

[/spoil]

And conquers of RAM & Drift against Phoenx, and vice versa. Red crosses are Phoenx conquers, Blue are RAM/Drift

[spoil]
phoenxvsram31stmay.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

RAM are still living in their fantasy bubble I see.

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: RAM, Drift
Side 2:
Tribes: Phoenx

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 148
Side 2: 40
Difference: 108

chart

Side 1: 1,411,642
Side 2: 375,768
Difference: 1,035,874

chart
[/spoil]

Shabba! :icon_cool:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
RAM are still living in their fantasy bubble I see.

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 148
Side 2: 40
Difference: 108

chart

Side 1: 1,411,642
Side 2: 375,768
Difference: 1,035,874

chart
[/spoil]

Shabba! :icon_cool:

hmmm.. only posts when things are going positively for ram. Guess thats why you disappear for months at a time, eh??

I love how hypocritical you are, in just about every post you make. Keep the shit show going, its the only skill you seem to have. We all know you arent that good ingame....

DeletedUser

hmmm.. only posts when things are going positively for ram. Guess thats why you disappear for months at a time, eh??

I love how hypocritical you are, in just about every post you make. Keep the shit show going, its the only skill you seem to have. We all know you arent that good ingame....

Not that good in game? But you just gave Lapatuska props in another thread and I have been sitting the account for two weeks and annihalating Phoenix at will. Now who is the hypocrite? :)

DeletedUser79042

I have been sitting the account for two weeks and annihalating Phoenix at will. Now who is the hypocrite? :)
hypocrite is someone who says he is not playing while he does. And that is not ... imaginery :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

If you want to be pedantic, a hypocrite is someone who says "Robot out" when they aren't actually a robot.

DeletedUser91224

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 15,488
Side 2: 21,297
Difference: 5,809

chart

Side 1: 1,560
Side 2: 1,113
Difference: 447

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 141,114,630
Side 2: 182,928,784
Difference: 41,814,154

chart

Side 1: 14,524,297
Side 2: 10,489,860
Difference: 4,034,437

chart

Looks like things have been going their way... forever :lol:. Come on i want to see your response to this paj :)

varden7676

lol we havnt lost anything war we have gained and gained!
So all those account that have been deleted, players who have quite, continent's RAM have lost is gaining and gaining, talk about delusional.

Looks like things have been going their way... forever :lol:. Come on i want to see your response to this paj :)

You missed before RAM and DRIFT where disbanded (ROFL), the D2 villages and all the others....

DeletedUser

So all those account that have been deleted, players who have quite, continent's RAM have lost is gaining and gaining, talk about delusional.

Which continents would those be?
K65, K75, K85 all belonged to Phoenix when they declared and RAM are now the dominant owner in all three. The push West has also seen RAM take an approximate 25% share of K84!
RAM have lost a little to BH in the North (K47 area when Brindamour went barb) but they certainly haven't lost any significant ground to Phoenix.

varden7676

Which continents would those be?
K65, K75, K85 all belonged to Phoenix when they declared and RAM are now the dominant owner in all three. The push West has also seen RAM take an approximate 25% share of K84!
RAM have lost a little to BH in the North (K47 area when Brindamour went barb) but they certainly haven't lost any significant ground to Phoenix.

hmmm, maybe it's k83/93/84/94?

DeletedUser

hmmm, maybe it's k83/93/84/94?

Well firstly RAM is the #1 tribe in K94.
Secondly LoEN are the #1 tribe in K93.
Thirdly, those four continents you listed (including the one RAM has now) were not considered RAM territory. I believe all four K's used to belong to D2.

DeletedUser91224

You missed before RAM and DRIFT where disbanded (ROFL), the D2 villages and all the others....

If i could go back to that time i would. But as the stats lay now, RAM has been living forever. And everyone knows that RAM let D2 die. Meat shields FTW. And if anyone in RAM denies this your an idiot. If you did care they would still be here and not part of LoEN or some other doomed tribe.

DeletedUser

Okay I found myself having about 10 minutes free to put my 2 cents.

As you all know I'm neutral in my stats and my opinions I respect Phoenx and view them as one the best tribes in W30 history if not TW histroy, I respect RAM as a tribe that got itself to this size and still able to take on both BH adn Phoenx.

to measure whether a tribe is "winning" in a war or not is done by many scales.

First and thats the most common one used is war stats

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 1,113
Side 2: 1,562
Difference: 449

chart

Side 1: 10,489,860
Side 2: 14,543,240
Difference: 4,053,380

chart

[/spoil]

Well this is the RAM F. VS Phoenx stats and as you all can see RAM is leading so some can say RAM is "winning" , but since D2 disbanded and ROME and TDR (the other 3 in declared on) we can't see the "true" stats but I'm more than 100% sure with these 3 added and the old RAM stats well Phoenx is leading by a mile.

2nd way is by advancement in territory

this the closest I can find to start of war

[spoil]
topktribes20102223.gif
[/spoil]

phoenx controls k65/75/85

D2 controls 83/84/93/94

Rome controls 72

TDR cant find

now
[spoil]
topktribes.png
[/spoil]

RAM controls k65/75/85

Rome is dead

D2 is dead and phoenx has 83/84

so with front progress its somehow even though RAM has made a bit larger progress pushing west.

3rd way is how you affect the tribe's growth.

Phoenx hereby officially declares on:

Total Points Members
1. Ram 229.054.513 51
8. Drift 63.344.656 41
9. D2 55.414.806 53
15. Rome2 16.191.890 3
22 *TDR* 9.027.103 48

VS

4 Phoenx 119.594.880 37

NOW

RAM 320,599,658

Drift 116,091,148

Phoenx 160,281,536

so RAM has grown by approx 90 mil points Drift by approx 60 mil

Phoenx by approx 40 mil

so RAM has frown in size much larger than Phoenx but I doubt anyone in this world expected RAM's growth to be stunned by the war but Phoenx being smaller in size with was expected by people who dont know Phoenx's skill to not grow or even get smaller in size.

but by growth in territory Phoenx has lost 3 Ks in the west while they gained 2 in the north and 2 in the south so technically in K wise Phoenx has grown.

Well in my opinion this war is going rather smoothly and actually almost a stalemate but it all depends on how you measure it if by stats against RAM only (as mostly RAM peeps who take it that way) well RAM is winning but by total war stats Phoenx is.

by growth well RAM has grew much more than Phoenx but RAM were already about double their size so that isnt much of a suprise.

by advancment in war its equal but by K gaining its about almost equal.

just my 2 cents hope you enjoy it :)

Last edited by a moderator: