Official Phoenx Statement

DeletedUser

i didnt run look my other post on the best w30 player

see why i changed accounts

on the other hand

who are you??? never heard of you or of your account

probably another anti ram poster who has nothing better to do :S

lol hes just your everyday hypocrite dan dont worry. hes in BH;) under alias right now and refuses to give up his IG name. lol the typical hypcrite that cant do much to the average player so he acts all big and bad.

DeletedUser

lol BH are so desperate to get pilots???? they recruit every dude that pops up on forums and says anti ram garbage???

50.cal you come here and post crap about RAM and me but you refuse to name your account???

thats just pathetic

tell who you are playing and then bash other people for changing accounts

also i bet your current account isnt your original so you also changed accounts why you got rimmed??? by RAM maybe????

stop being pathetic and post stats of your current account against RAM/LOEN where ever you are i wanna see this

DeletedUser

lol BH are so desperate to get pilots???? they recruit every dude that pops up on forums and says anti ram garbage???

50.cal you come here and post crap about RAM and me but you refuse to name your account???

thats just pathetic

tell who you are playing and then bash other people for changing accounts

also i bet your current account isnt your original so you also changed accounts why you got rimmed??? by RAM maybe????

stop being pathetic and post stats of your current account against RAM/LOEN where ever you are i wanna see this

Seems to me that it is RAM who is seeking pilots from all the low level accounts of the world. you and smurks are prime examples:icon_cool:
Throw some anti-BH talk out there and RAM will come calling. How pathetic you tried to put the ram MO on our name. Try again :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Seems to me that it is RAM who is seeking pilots from all the low level accounts of the world. you and smurks are prime examples:icon_cool:
Throw some anti-BH talk out there and RAM will come calling. How pathetic you tried to put the ram MO on our name. Try again :icon_neutral:

ha im garbage and your higher up mcmellow came for my help? yeah that shows how truely bad i am;). like you said try again.

btw quit trying to come at me 50 cal. i just agree lol;) i think its funny:p

DeletedUser70594

Hows about ex BD member on Dabeve acc? :) i did not think u could get the enemy on ur side :D can i have a acc over there guys? )

DeletedUser

Beqa;) we all know you know who plays Dabeve lol; you told me on skype. sure cham:icon_biggrin: you can co-play me. you know im active enough for both of us:icon_cool:

KarmaX

Hows about ex BD member on Dabeve acc? :) i did not think u could get the enemy on ur side :D can i have a acc over there guys? )

Co play me Cham, it'd be more fun to play me and then play ur booring account which we don't even attack. Its more fun attacking BH .. lol

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

need he really say much more?

ram is known to accept, bribe, and encourage the worst of players just to cover their accounts....

DeletedUser70594

Beqa;) we all know you know who plays Dabeve lol; you told me on skype. sure cham:icon_biggrin: you can co-play me. you know im active enough for both of us:icon_cool:

Here is no place to discuss about skype chats ... :icon_wink:

Co play me Cham, it'd be more fun to play me and then play ur booring account which we don't even attack. Its more fun attacking BH .. lol

Hey If you do not attack its Your choise. RAM is my enemy and i will keep attacking you until ur disband .. So .. Better Move ur a$$ and noble all of my villas so i will be able to co play you :icon_rolleyes::icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

first RM recruited me before i started posting again so what is this about???

low level???? very interesting but last time i checked BH failed to take a vill off me or to even do some building damage on me 90% their nukes died the rest i let through so they send nooby 10 second trains so i kill them :S

Hows about ex BD member on Dabeve acc?

i am ex-BD?!?!?!? :icon_eek: even i didnt know that

DeletedUser

ram is known to accept, bribe, and encourage the worst of players just to cover their accounts....

Remind me, how many minutes were you talking to Bobbnaked on skype before you gave him an account in Phoenix? 5minutes?

DeletedUser70594

i am ex-BD?!?!?!? :icon_eek: even i didnt know that

i hate to post in game mails here ... so i will not do this. IDK who you are and honestly i dont care. The person who replied me from Dabeve acc told me that that acc had a new pilot ex BD ... ;) if that is not truth then ur confused in it not me .. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

The person who replied me from Dabeve acc told me that that acc had a new pilot ex BD ... ;) if that is not truth then ur confused in it not me .. :icon_wink:

I vaguely remember this, I'm pretty sure it was Bonheur having a joke with you.

DeletedUser

I'm on there side... ram don't exactly have a history of clean playing. even before any BH & RAM border came to be. although i cannot say weather its just individuals doing the dirty or the leadership doing it. but RAM was always at the center of it.

note - i did not say its ram's intentions to do that so shut it before you flame

DeletedUser

well the only "dirty" thing i heard with RAM was what bobbnaked did and as i heard none of RAM leaders knew of it

also this is a war game and those who cry about the other side playing dirty is very naive

in war when you cant go head to head you take a stick and hit their head

tribal wars isnt about playing honestly

betrayals,back stabbers,spies and alot of other "dirty" tricks are exsactly what you should do when you cant fight head to head and cryng about it is stupid

its not only about who clicks the button faster in TW you need to use brains some times to trick the enemy

like booby did to enter phoenx and take over DK(i dont like this exact thing he did as RAM can crush phoenx head to head and there was no need of it but he did it and its phoenx fault they fell for it)

note:syruss i dont flame or say you are crying i just didnt post for a while and some time paj cares to put up what booby did so i am posting about that or any one else crying he got back stabbed

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Your correct dan sometimes you need to play dirty. but you cannot count that as the same as for example hacking an account. it can be called dirty but i prefer to call that criminal. my idea of dirty is masterminding pincer or 2 on 1 or all against one. there all cheep trick but it dose take someone thats clever to get it going.

KarmaX

I'm on there side... ram don't exactly have a history of clean playing. even before any BH & RAM border came to be. although i cannot say weather its just individuals doing the dirty or the leadership doing it. but RAM was always at the center of it.

note - i did not say its ram's intentions to do that so shut it before you flame

clean playing? What about the recent Banning in BH? :icon_biggrin: