Official Phoenx Statement

DeletedUser

nice meeting, did we all hug and kiss enough? Coz, I don't like spam :lol:

DeletedUser

Snafu, Your back IG?:D

I'm back ingame, for a bit more then a month already. :icon_cool:
70-ish caps on previuos op, around 45 on the current one. ^^

I'd say these are quite crushing stats. Especially if you take into account that RAM has twice the number of players, points and villages then we have.

Tribe name - Total points - # Players
2 RAM - 316.883.900 - 36
5 Phoenx - 205.937.204 - 26
6 Drift - 98.601.388 - 29

Side 1:
Tribes: Phoenx
Side 2:
Tribes: RAM, Drift

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 19
Side 2: 1
Difference: 18

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 31
Side 2: 5
Difference: 26

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 102
Side 2: 19
Difference: 83

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 380
Side 2: 207
Difference: 173

Total stats are in still in favor of RAM, but it's quite obvious the tide is turning ^^

DeletedUser

117 pages ? you kidding me ? GET A HOBBY!!!! oh wait this is it :p go on guys :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm back ingame, for a bit more then a month already. :icon_cool:
70-ish caps on previuos op, around 45 on the current one. ^^

Total stats are in still in favor of RAM, but it's quite obvious the tide is turning ^^

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 24,410
Side 2: 24,698
Difference: 288

chart

Side 1: 2,001
Side 2: 2,459
Difference: 458

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 209,722,492
Side 2: 223,086,833
Difference: 13,364,341

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 18,787,712
Side 2: 22,652,378
Difference: 3,864,666

chart
[/SPOIL]

You probably weren't there at that time, but RAM declared with the help of D2 (though they will always try to deny it). Always important to point out that RAM disbanded 2 times so a lot of the southern area that got nobled by Phoenx had RAM members there also that are not counted in the stats.

Overall, Phoenx is also ahead in forever stats for anyone who followed that whole war.

DeletedUser

Your awesome, post em again next year

I know I am, thank you very much. My mommy reminds me every day.

If you wanna make bold claims, be sure you can back them up, Michael Wittman. All I can see with you is 60 villages lost to Phoenix. Doesn't really give your above claim any validity, I'm afraid.

DeletedUser

You probably weren't there at that time, but RAM declared with the help of D2 (though they will always try to deny it). Always important to point out that RAM disbanded 2 times so a lot of the southern area that got nobled by Phoenx had RAM members there also that are not counted in the stats.

Overall, Phoenx is also ahead in forever stats for anyone who followed that whole war.

Thanks for pointing that out. I had indeed forgotten that. (I started this world in Phoenix, but got sidetracked by real life).

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
[SPOIL]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 24,410
Side 2: 24,698
Difference: 288

chart

Side 1: 2,001
Side 2: 2,459
Difference: 458

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 209,722,492
Side 2: 223,086,833
Difference: 13,364,341

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 18,787,712
Side 2: 22,652,378
Difference: 3,864,666

chart
[/SPOIL]

Small correction, i declared on all of them.. it was shipley's threat of using 5 tribes that set us off. The most important part of this statement:

I feel that right now we are about even vs Ram in forever stats, (ingame stats was at 493 lead ram in war stats at the time of this post) but we have outshone them in ODA. Drift isnt even a competition at this point, up by 240 ish. BUT THESE STATS ARE ONLY FROM WHEN TW STARTED KEEPING INGAME STATS VIA OFFICIAL INGAME WAR DECLARATIONS.

ram and drift have both been disbanded once each, and im pretty sure we were up considerably vs both. You throw in the ground we gained via Die family... and we have completely slaughtered this family of tribes.. Proving what i and every phoenx member already knows. Pound for Pound, you cant touch us in any stage of this world, and in the coming weeks we will continue to prove this as we move into position on rams final actives.

Good luck guys, you have killed more of my members and gained more ground on us than i had ever thought possible. ram is a lot better than anyone would have given you credit for, even with shipley and his shenanigans, and i want you to know that Phoenx respects you and your efforts. Unfortunately i think that we will eventually prove that Quality far exceeds quantity (except during early world start up. :icon_razz:)

ps. i myself had doubts about your claim that Phoenx would take the lead now that D2 was dead.. And i cannot believe how right you were, noobaxes. :p

DeletedUser

We have to give credit where it's due. RAM isn't a bad tribe and has a good number of good players.

I am rarely wrong in my predictions. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well, it's not exactly improving lately for RAM :

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 0
Difference: 14

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 30
Side 2: 2
Difference: 28

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 126
Side 2: 47
Difference: 79

Michael Wittman

OH YEA! i bet Ram proves phoenx and nubcake both wrong! grrrrrr

much respect to phoenx from ram as well

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Patience :) I'm not even sure we have hit the half way point

You can be assured we havent. We are down 390 ish villages ingame war stats, tracked by tw in our tribal overview list. ;)

You owe us about 5-10 times that many villages before we even consider halfway point. And we will be taking them, as Phoenx is just starting to hit its full, mature, late game stride. Ram's spirit appears broken, and with the recent situations i have been having sending attacks at certain accounts... i wonder whats going on over there??

Where is shipley and his pnp presence?? Where is berns, and why such a short post wittman?? Surely you have more to say usually?

Michael Wittman

Meh, just spending most time in game. Phoenx is hitting stride eh :) we will try to stick out a leg and trip you

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Meh, just spending most time in game. Phoenx is hitting stride eh :) we will try to stick out a leg and trip you

Aye, i lol'd at this. :p

On a more serious note. im aware of all your ministrations ingame trying to finagle a backside rump ranging on us. :icon_biggrin:

You recruited Baroness Janice.. SURELY you know what a horrible player she is?? :D I look forward to adding her to your stats, kind of like you added Wookie to ours.. :icon_redface:

Anyways, well met on all fronts, carry on. I appreciate a good chuckle here and there, with just the right amount of spite. :lol:

DeletedUser

You recruited Baroness Janice.. SURELY you know what a horrible player she is?? :D I look forward to adding her to your stats, kind of like you added Wookie to ours.. :icon_redface:

Oh. She's right next to me. I'll enjoy the snack.