Official Phoenx Statement

DeletedUser

i think we are having alot of fun. we gonna give you a very nice fight and we might just pull it off one day :p you guys keep acting the fool, it will make it that much sweeter :)

Survival can give a chance for a comeback, but it "kind of" sad to see the RAM screwed itslef with stupid decision(s).

From the driver to the passenger seat, waiting for someone to make the same kind of mistakes you did to take the wheel back.

Good luck. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

RAM isnt anything special. they are a bunch of people who got lucky Period. cant wait to see Paj and Co. win this war.

Michael Wittman

pshhh, we will show you luck :) sorry to hear discouraging words from my favorite general :p

DeletedUser

pshhh, we will show you luck :) sorry to hear discouraging words from my favorite general :p

just think of it this way my dear boy, all the more reasons to win.

"Don't fight a battle if you don't gain anything by winning."

"Men are basically smart or dumb and lazy or ambitious. The dumb and ambitious ones are dangerous and I get rid of them. The dumb and lazy ones I give mundane duties. The smart ambitious ones I put on my staff. The smart and lazy ones I make my commanders." -Erwin Rommel

DeletedUser

and you are who?

I'm the Field Marshal of the North African Theater, Erwin Rommel. most famous for my quick feet and panzer divisions. Also known as the desert fox. ex player of this world and I mean ex ex player.

MR.MR

Hey Mike-

Why don't you have KarmaX and all of your guys' w14 lackeys you have playing over in LoEN come to the forums here and say hello? It's always nice to meet new players to w30. It gets boring talking to ol' stubborn Pajuno and co. all the time, I need some other people to talk to.

Wittman, I'm boorrEdd here you're ignoring me

DeletedUser

Didn't Rommel lose?
images

monty.jpg

Michael Wittman

Wittman, I'm boorrEdd here you're ignoring me

cause your just trying to stir up trouble. karmax is not playing at all, although he may come back as a co-player :p the only forums i see from loen are the ones they let me see

DeletedUser99939

Hey brom havnt seen you for ages... Still play mate?!?

not back yet still at the academy 3 more months then I'll prob be back then December time probably

I go back to the acad tomorrow so prob won't get to read your replie but I talked to DTA-Network of loen abit and caught him up on my plans if you curious man but nice to see you again and see you soon

LONG LIVE RAM/LOEN HURRAH!:axemen::ram::snob: