Official Phoenx Statement

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I want to wish a warm welcome to all our new members, including Lauradoom, even if we had personal issues in the past. It's all behind us now.

Those issues are behind you. They are not behind me or the members of Phoenx.

We do not recognize Lauradoom and crew as Members of BH. That is Official Phoenx Stance.

As for sir mike, i have always recruited selectively. I do not approve of TWC-like tendencies to mass recruit. There are reasons i never made deals with certain people.. Because someday you have to repay them, and permit them to enter your tribe. Mergers often obtain you far inferior talent, just to grab the one or two quality players. I feel that this move will come back to bite you on the ass, BH. Pajuno never forgets.

DeletedUser

It will not, Lauradoom will be BH just as much as all other members, just as we will consider Bnkmike, Jonboy as any member of Phoenx with no distinction to when they got in.

You will have to get over your personal feelings of things that could have happened years and years ago. Even though he chased me publicly, insulted me, called me names, I will defend him with anything I have because it's the right thing to do.

These guys have helped us and worked well with us so they will get the respect they deserve. It is an important value for our tribe and we will honor it.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
That is your choice. We all make our choices, noob. We all live with our consequences. I choose not to accept them as members of BH. EDS is not bnkr. Bnkr is only a target for his position, not for his long term personal actions. There is a huge difference.

Do you remember the BD refugee deal? I do.

DeletedUser

LMAO, noobaxes. Bro, you guys recruited them to gain land in RAM land. You did not crack lauradoom for months and you know that you still would not be cracking him lol. Pajuno recruited at least players of class. Yes, he did break his "word" how we will all die. However, what you recruited are non-wanted RAM guys other than eds and another I believe. The other CH~ST wanted to join us but we declined lol. Gosh, you guys are really horrible. We all know that you guys are recruiting to end the world and for territory.

And, LOEN would have won a real war had they not pussied out and listened to Sir Fishless when they were attacking phoenx. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well, they will have the chance to prove themselves. In terms of class, I doubt you can actually be a reliable source to evaluate that.

We will not do what RAM did to disrespect people they were allied with. We will always be respectful to the players that plays with us and that is why we are and will be successful. That is why former RAM are hiding in shame of what RAM was (or just quit as losers).

In terms of Loen, you probably didn't read the whole post. I said they never won a war alone. They rode on the back of Phx on D2 and they nobled 1.5 k barbs to grow themselves.

DeletedUser

It will not, Lauradoom will be BH just as much as all other members, just as we will consider Bnkmike, Jonboy as any member of Phoenx with no distinction to when they got in.

Does this mean that I don't need to continue gifting my villages to BH?

After all, you don't need the front anymore...

DeletedUser

Well, they will have the chance to prove themselves. In terms of class, I doubt you can actually be a reliable source to evaluate that.

We will not do what RAM did to disrespect people they were allied with. We will always be respectful to the players that plays with us and that is why we are and will be successful. That is why former RAM are hiding in shame of what RAM was (or just quit as losers).

In terms of Loen, you probably didn't read the whole post. I said they never won a war alone. They rode on the back of Phx on D2 and they nobled 1.5 k barbs to grow themselves.

RAM never had allies lol. What allies you talking about? Don't tell me that you don't know about class. You did not beat those players when they were in ~B~, not when in RAM and not in CHST. So now you recruited them. You are only winning because you are hugging W30 in any means necessary lol.

Lmao at t33chr. Cant believe h were gifting, thought they did one of their OPS on ye :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser79042

This last recruitment by BH...

To me, it was crystal clear that this tribe and the Lauradoom leader (EDS), was just surviving and enjoying the battle of the southeast of BH - Phoenx vs RAM. A fierce battle that has ended shortly after I left. For many many months. Never supporting anyone from my "team". Ever. No evidence of supporting the other side as well. Suddenly, after them doing absolutely zero for BH (unless the "vs Legion" story mentioned bynoob is actually sth - LMAO), they get recruited.

It certainly looks like (to me) a decision on a profound attempt to hasten the end of the world by manipulating the arithmetics. On the other hand, it could actually change the stability and prolong it beyond imagination.

I know FOR A FACT that this will never change:

We do not recognize Lauradoom and crew as Members of BH. That is Official Phoenx Stance.

right?

Maybe someone in BH should have thought better. Or at least think.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Phx knew for a while that is what coming. We told them before and sticked to what we said. It can be their official stance and ours is an official one as well.

If it does prolonge this world, so be it!

bronse

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
A lot of people interested in what is happening here :) I dont normally speak here but its time to put things here to you all. Noob, yes phoneix knew you were working with them and yes it was talked about long ago about a merge and we told your Duke who we would never allow to escape. We discussed with BH council all the people who we wanted to recruit/not recruit and BH council voted on it and accepted who we could have. But when talks were on going BH decided to invite all in any case even though they knew we were against it and not even a mail to us about it. I have, I am not talking behind your back here Rethae, got mails apoligising to me about this. So dont say Phoneix has changed its stance, we have not.

DeletedUser

BH is recruiting phoenx food as usual :lol:

r2d3 you yourself said they were just surviving. That means they were on the ropes and an OP by RAM, phoenx or BH, actually no not BH as they already tried but failed. So only phoenx or RAM could have taken them down wit an OP I guess. And now phoenx doesn't have the chance and this proves that nor BH or paj wants to see ALL of RAM players gone, just the ones they don't like which means that both tribes are not standing up to their words. I honestly didn't think that you guys in Bh could last this long without recruiting a former RAM member. Kudos guys, you guys withstood about 5 months of not inviting them :lol:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Phx knew for a while that is what coming. We told them before and sticked to what we said. It can be their official stance and ours is an official one as well.

If it does prolonge this world, so be it!

Your official stance is to ignore your allies. You speak of honor and keeping your word,. where is the honor in betraying your alliance? We have made our minds very clear, so i guess when echao joins Phoenx will be our fault for not respecting the alliance? You will all come on here and say how different this situation is, and that phoenx doesnt keep its word.

Noob, i dont like this side of you. I have publicly backed just about every move you have made politically, or not. But this stance is an all out request for war, and BH has slapped phoenx right in the face over this. You can try to sugar coat it and spin it any way you want to look better, but the fact remains that BH = TWC. You hugged them for months, rather than remove them when you could... and now you mass recruited. Everything that was wrong with TWC, has resurfaced in BH. At the cost of the alliance, you are keeping your word to a select few "survivors".

I look forward to settling the debt between our tribes. And noob, there will be a settling over this......

DeletedUser

lol, phoenx just recruited another member from phoenx. Was there a BH council vote on that one too? :lol:

DeletedUser

You are making things up. You had very different words when Phx recruited couple of players of weeks ago, no? Why the flip flop?

One thing hasn't change, Loen is as irrelevant to this world as it ever was. It never actually won a war of its own and it's not going to be happening anytime soon.

Maybe we should just talk about those L-A guys you recruited all around us? Oh well, probably not a good idea because they were eliminated. But then again, of course, you set a great *cough* *cough* example with your recruiting abilities.

Buttons I always try to maintain a fairly neutral stance in most conversations and voice objective criticisms, viewpoints and casual observations. However I am flexible enough to change words that I use, especialy ones that generate friction, to other words that are not quite as noxious, that doesn't mean I've changed my viewpoint.

As you can note I used the terms Selective/Madly and recruiting to apply to both tribes rather than Hugging. This would seem to me to be quite equitable seeing as my view on what constitutes "Hugging" differs somewhat from most others on here ( from all tribes )

DeletedUser

Paj didnt u said u delete after u defeat RAM?
I wonder if u stick to what u say :)

DeletedUser

The war between RAM and Phoenx is over.
According to Paj, the war between =H==G= is still going.
We still have 23,000 villages.
There are 28 members in Phoenx.
If each member of Phoenx nobles 2 villages per day then it will still take them well over 365 days to noble all of HG.

One more thing...
Was dingle nuts 'recruited for his strategic position' as well?