Official Phoenx Statement

DeletedUser

I was always an asshole to everyone. So I haven't changed over the course of events dude.

When I was in RAM I didn't do what's best for me and they all know that. They also know better than getting offended by what I say.

Yeah, keep ignoring me. I don't mind, it's more fun this way.

DeletedUser

I was always an asshole to everyone. So I haven't changed over the course of events dude.

When I was in RAM I didn't do what's best for me and they all know that. They also know better than getting offended by what I say.

Yeah, keep ignoring me. I don't mind, it's more fun this way.

who r u again?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I disappear from time to time. What's wrong with that?

Oh, that's right. I never disappear DURING a fight. I disappear when the fight is OVER ...

(And I have to cut ties completely cold turkey ... cuz I keep getting dragged back in if I even turn ON my Skype!)

DeletedUser71844

Hope it gets any better then!

Running out of nobles:$

Noblemen limit: 1777
- Existing noblemen 281
- Noblemen in education: 65
- Number of conquered villages: 1278
You can still educate: 393

:icon_evil:

DeletedUser79042

I disappear from time to time. What's wrong with that?

Oh, that's right. I never disappear DURING a fight. I disappear when the fight is OVER ...

(And I have to cut ties completely cold turkey ... cuz I keep getting dragged back in if I even turn ON my Skype!)

CY for President ! :)

I am sure you Americanos will have a lady as president one of these coming years. I am 100% sure CY would fit right in :icon_wink:

S1cky Dutch

Start

[spoil]

FARMING

[/spoil]

again, you slacker :lol:

Trying..lol since the main player is pretty much inactive I have to do all the stuff. And you know how much of a slacker I am:p

Noblemen limit: 1777
- Existing noblemen 281
- Noblemen in education: 65
- Number of conquered villages: 1278
You can still educate: 393

:icon_evil:

Number of noblemen that can be educated
Noblemen limit: 1471
- Existing noblemen 85
- Noblemen in education: 0
- Number of conquered villages: 1386
You can still educate: 0

>.<

DeletedUser79042

Phoenx vs Loen happened twice so far on this world.

1. Phoenx recruited Templarz, who was only using us to take in his friends, so he could leave and join BD. He was a liar and scam artist and tried to infiltrate Loen via Rachie?? account. He thoroughly pissed off Loen, and then fled to BD hoping that Phoenx would do his dirty work, and he could sit pretty in BD watching the fireworks.

Since i was being used as a tool, msft and i sat down and talked it out before things got out of hand... and we then proceeded to bitchsmack the hell out of Temps. Msft and i became pretty good friends from back then, and have always helped each other when we could.

That nap has been in place since the first few weeks of the BD war. I have never felt that LoEN was up to par to being an ally, while i have still admired and maintained friendships with various players. Nor have i felt that a Phoenx vs Loen war would live up to my ego needs... :D

2. LoEN vs Phoenx when Loen recruited coach. James french jumped on Cpt-pj account i believe, and we proceeded to declare and begin operations vs LoEN. We were still maintaining a fierce battle with Ram at the time, and BH was expecting our full on assistance in LoEN war. In essence, open our entire border so that we could do the dirty work again. :icon_redface:

Anyways, the situation within LoEN was Mr V was a Ram lover. He wanted to help ram beat us, and that would have been their best bet. So fighting Loen with mr v in charge was the best plan of action, and absolutely necessary.

As things worked out, msft finally returned, and took control of his tribe again.. and removed the power of the ram lovers. Things smoothed out, and msft and i resumed our previous friendship. Why should i continue to open myself to another front, when i was just evening out another??? Do you really expect us to do all your dirty work yet again, cece??

Those are the two times things almost came to a head. So i resumed my nap, which was in place before BH ever met LoEN on the map, and continued to finish one war that was already months and months in action. Why would you be pissed off about that??? You have the most points, the most players, and the most villages by far. Why the hell have you taken so damn long to win/overturn your fronts???

Lets talk about how Shipley left Ram, and Rethae Napped him. Which led to r2 joining Phoenx in the first placed... Hmmmmmm... you wish to bitch about loen, but at least LoEN and i were friends before hand.. not napping the leader of one of my enemy tribes that was still working against you...

And since we are trying to sling some bullshit around here, let me keep asking/slinging facts. werent you involved in ram war and didnt your joining of BH lead to BH's involvement?? are we going to continue hearing the lies that BH "jumped into Ram war to save phoenx" or was there their own intentions??? Lets just stop the lies can we?? I blasted in that big of a chat a few days ago, in the hope that your average members might get the real stories and not the ones that rethae wanted you to believe. :lol: Im tired of getting bs stories repeated to me...

The conspiracy theories that circulate are amazing.. Raven sitting Loen via Pajuno account, Karma playing in LoEN, Ram players leaving Ram to join LoEN, ram sitting of loen, etc etc etc... I heard jesus started playing Tw the other day, and hitler was his co.........

Just moving this here as it is the right place to put it.

I suppose barracks, stables and workshops run 24/365 nowadays eh ? :axemen: