Official Phoenx Statement

DeletedUser65940

thats why big hard RAM had to send all the nukes for DRIFT? there's a reason you put noob in your name me thinks, not that RAM can fight a fair fight but one on one ~B~ would do DRIFT and you know it, if not and im wrong step back and let us fight them without your help, if you are so confident in your academy tribe let them do their own fighting, YES OR NO? one word answer from karma please.

mate... both RAM and DRIFT share borders with ~B~, why would the players on the borders not get involved?

~B~ hasn't ever had an Op on them from RAM... they dont deserve one. The only incomings ~B~ have had from RAM are from players on the F/L and other players like me who got bored and threw 100 nukes at you.

As far as mrsox goes, you guys have largely been facing an inactive. We chose the view that putting the account in order should take precedence as its a frontline account. It would have been much more wearing for our sitters to try to defend an account that was missing tons of churches, and was full of mixed villages. With a well ordered account albeit missing around a million points, we will be much more able to efficiently stack and give a good fight with much less effort :).

I'll also throw out there that what does it matter if he looses a heap of churchless, mixed villages? It then gives him an additional 100 nobles to fight back after hes sorted the account back.

@ noobaxes... LOL!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

the only thing I've learned from reading this thread is that I agree more and more with Phoenx players :icon_redface:

and mberns is delusional.

DeletedUser

You are yet another who doesn't understand the point Bull is getting at, and having chatted to you a few times, I'm not surprised you'd take this standpoint. If you have the option to inhibit enemy troop production why not take it?

I didnt say I wouldnt take it, I was stating that a noblement is a noblement. A village is a village. Both build troops, so whats the difference. I'll admit alot of my growth has been barbs and gifts, and Ive took plenty by force. As long as they build me troops I dont really give a damn where it comes from... thats the bottom line.

DeletedUser

Ok, dont defending your crap stats. I didn't think you could anyways. As for you barbs, eat up mate. You pointed out yourself that nobles are hard to come by. Since I agree 100%, I'll continue to invest them into the enemy. I guess that's the difference between us, eh?

No, the main difference is that you guys are worried about us, we're not concerned with your tribe, we have our battle plans drawn up and we're simply being patient waiting on the troops Jimmy is complaining about to get home so that we can send them at your tribe.

We've continued to expand our borders in every direction while you guys bust off a couple caps here and there... We have over 2000 barbs that we simply have to eat on our northern border before we can continue moving in that direction. We had a ton of players make a very long journey from the rim to K56/57/58 in order to get some action....Who knew that once they got there BD would mass suicide. I literally begged Raven to stay, over and over again. Hopefully Raven'll find this post trolling the forums and back me up, but whatever. So the point being we all move into position and gain ground slowly, then when we have enough local assets in place to move from up close and personal, THE ENEMY DELETES!! What would you have us do now oh Mr Phoenix Duke? Should we take the territory we've earned, knowing we'll get flamed for it, or should we just leave those barbs alone? You tell me, what would the great Phoenix Duke and Strategist Paj, or Bullpuppy do?

See the thing is, when your tribe is active you can divide and conquer. We have a handful of players slapping around B, we have a handful of players cleaning up our northern border. Then there are a handful of players getting prepared to smack around Phoenix..

Anyway, now you know all of our plans :icon_eek:

Shipley will probably kick my butt for letting it all slip :icon_eek:

In all honesty, I may flame Phoenix but I really am expecting big things from you guys. I think this will be the last epic war on this world. So lets bring it, I want to see some crazy OPs launched from both sides.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
No, the main difference is that you guys are worried about us, we're not concerned with your tribe, we have our battle plans drawn up and we're simply being patient waiting on the troops Jimmy is complaining about to get home so that we can send them at your tribe.

Of course your NOT concerned... I mean, we just bitch smacked you in front of the world... and you dont really care. :icon_rolleyes:

We've continued to expand our borders in every direction while you guys bust off a couple caps here and there... We have over 2000 barbs that we simply have to eat on our northern border before we can continue moving in that direction.

really. Your gonna state that like it makes a difference? Didnt i just show you statistically speaking, that Ram is barely, if at all, outnobling Phoenx? You do have 51 members to my active "fifteen".....

But we are only busting off caps here and there.... :icon_redface: (say it enough times, maybe it will be true!!)

We had a ton of players make a very long journey from the rim to K56/57/58 in order to get some action....Who knew that once they got there BD would mass suicide. I literally begged Raven to stay, over and over again. Hopefully Raven'll find this post trolling the forums and back me up, but whatever. So the point being we all move into position and gain ground slowly, then when we have enough local assets in place to move from up close and personal, THE ENEMY DELETES!!

*yawn*

Your point is what??? That you are the only people this happens too? :icon_rolleyes:

What would you have us do now oh Mr Phoenix Duke? Should we take the territory we've earned, knowing we'll get flamed for it, or should we just leave those barbs alone? You tell me, what would the great Phoenix Duke and Strategist Paj, or Bullpuppy do?

Wow. Someone getting a little testy? Where did i say a DAMN THING about barbs? Sounds like someone that doesnt care is getting a bit upset.... Cracks in your armour, oh "superior Leader"....

See the thing is, when your tribe is active you can divide and conquer. We have a handful of players slapping around B, we have a handful of players cleaning up our northern border. Then there are a handful of players getting prepared to smack around Phoenix..

First off, your gonna need way more than a "handful" to take on Phoenx. And for someone whose leadership team qualified ~B~ as beneath them, i see more and more Ram has been fully involved with ~B~... (but wait, your leadership team had PLANS for this!!! )

Anyway, now you know all of our plans :icon_eek:

Shipley will probably kick my butt for letting it all slip :icon_eek:

Real hard to figure out... :icon_rolleyes:

Fact remains, that Phoenx is not Cry.. we arent gonna just up and disappear, and the longer you keep ignoring us... the more villages we take that you will never see again...

Dont act like your tribe is that good, we all know you cant hold a candle to "inactive" phoenx.. (oh yeah, keep telling yourself THAT one!!)

In all honesty, I may flame Phoenix but I really am expecting big things from you guys. I think this will be the last epic war on this world. So lets bring it, I want to see some crazy OPs launched from both sides.

Your just upset and like to flame, tho you have no ground or basis to standupon.. i already showed you with stats that Ram is NOT out running phoenx by any meaning of the words!!!

ps. Shipley, we know you were behind the Ozzyfudd Conspiracy.... :icon_twisted:

Last edited by a moderator:

Mick876

We have over 2000 barbs that we simply have to eat on our northern border before we can continue moving in that direction.

Does that mean that you are officially saying is that once you noble these "2000" barbs in the K56/57 area then you will continue to noble north? meaning nobling DECIDE? as they are the only tribe north of K56/57 apart from MF. If i was DECIDE i would have my eye on RAM at all times, by the sounds of it.

DeletedUser

Does that mean that you are officially saying is that once you noble these "2000" barbs in the K56/57 area then you will continue to noble north? meaning nobling DECIDE? as they are the only tribe north of K56/57 apart from MF. If i was DECIDE i would have my eye on RAM at all times, by the sounds of it.

Easy targets--> lowest time consuming.
Barbs--> best noble targets for the skilled players if u didnt know.

KarmaX

Nice diplomatic tactics. I think we have a vast PHOENX empire to noble first. We won't be attacking DECIDE for a long long time if you guys give us a good fight.

DeletedUser79042

PHOENX empire
LOL!

I always thought that that was a THE copyrighted title :icon_eek: . At least THEy still have (had?) an ... emperor. :lol:

robot out

DeletedUser

I thought you said we were snuggle buddies with Decide? Or maybe that was Paj, I can't remember you guys all sound and look the same...

DeletedUser71844

I've never really commented on PHOENX.
But I wish you luck in your conquest against RAM.

The things I've seen RAM do keep getting lower and lower.

RAM, you have mass recruited and cheated your way to the top. PHOENX will show you how to actually play TW and not recruit/cheat.

DeletedUser71961

I've never really commented on PHOENX.
But I wish you luck in your conquest against RAM.

The things I've seen RAM do keep getting lower and lower.

RAM, you have mass recruited and cheated your way to the top. PHOENX will show you how to actually play TW and not recruit/cheat.

well said! and RAM dont think we are going to sit back and do nothing, expect screams for support from your academy tribe and a few of your own members very soon :icon_evil: like i said what goes around comes around.

DeletedUser80608

Respect for phoenx

1 tribe vs rest of the south!

however good luck to both sides!

DeletedUser

Now I'm really scared :icon_eek:

Why don't you get out of Phonx vs. RAM thread. Create your own if you have a problem with us.

DeletedUser71844

Now I'm really scared :icon_eek:

Why don't you get out of Phonx vs. RAM thread. Create your own if you have a problem with us.

Nah, RAM are too insignificant.
We have no need to do anything like that. You are simply a waste of time and we will take your villages when we get around to it. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I have a proposal.
Lets turn the table up side down.
RAM post like they belong to Phoenx and Phoenx as they would belong to RAM.
That will complicate things a little for flaming/talking nice about others :)

DeletedUser

I have a proposal.
Lets turn the table up side down.
RAM post like they belong to Phoenx and Phoenx as they would belong to RAM.
That will complicate things a little for flaming/talking nice about others :)

*Pajuno*

I'm the greatest PnPer in the history of pee-r's..I kill you all, I make the best posts, and this declaration is terrible, I declare it because I am Pajuno...the greatest EVER.

DeletedUser

pure loonamus i ageee with you on that one i cant wait to see that war BH VS Phoenix! whata war that will be but mate dont forget about decide