Official Phoenx Statement

DeletedUser

I know someone who bragged about there high ODD. Even when they were nobled down to there last village, they kept on bragging about that ODD. What would you rather have, high ODD or high village number? But whatever, weldone for the ODD?

DeletedUser

I am still very satisfied. Care to comment on this Cypres? I hope to get this much love for ever.

Sure, Karma - I'll answer your comment in the following way:

Karmaxpoints.png

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Care to post Kev's too then who is down to 3 ? I'm still fine. Hoping you guys launch round 2 too.

Kev isnt the duke...

You wont see that happen to me, maybe from a catting.. but i will never bleed villages like you have. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Care to post Kev's too then who is down to 3 ? I'm still fine. Hoping you guys launch round 2 too.

Sure, KarmaX:

image.png

Round 2? Again, Kev has been under attack "since June." You're waiting on Round 2.

Blood in the water ...

KarmaX

Well he in 3.3 million lines. Used to be a lot more points than me. I'm hoping to see you guys do that to me if you can. That is just 4 weeks stats.

Most Points: 5,631,564 16th September 2010. Thats on Sept 2010 :icon_biggrin: when we started on him. You guys are far from doing that on me still. I wish to have a fun battle with you guys. Thanks for making me ranked 2 in ODD in just a week. :icon_twisted:

KarmaX

Kev isnt the duke...

You wont see that happen to me, maybe from a catting.. but i will never bleed villages like you have. :icon_razz:

Doesn't matter who it is. A player is a player and remember that I run a far bigger family than yours with no co play for defense. Try that without Raven, who has saved you a lot of time when your pants were down :p W14 guys are legend :p

DeletedUser

Well he in 3.3 million lines. Used to be a lot more points than me. I'm hoping to see you guys do that to me if you can. That is just 4 weeks stats.

Most Points: 5,631,564 16th September 2010. Thats on Sept 2010 :icon_biggrin: when we started on him. You guys are far from doing that on me still. I wish to have a fun battle with you guys. Thanks for making me ranked 2 in ODD in just a week. :icon_twisted:

I know, KarmaX. We'll see how many points you'll have after four months of attacks, instead of a week. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Try that without Raven, who has saved you a lot of time when your pants were down :p W14 guys are legend :p

Thanks for the nod, KarmaX.

But ya know... I *am* for hire. (Might be tough to beat Phoenix' offer, but you could try.)
Paj pays me well to work my magic while his pants are down.

(um.. I hope that didn't come out the wrong way...)

:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Raven? For sale? I thought you fought on the side of Good?!

Wait... Now I see, Good is whatever side Raven fights on!

OK, think about it, it's true: the winner controls the writing of history, and Raven determines the winner...

(Better start payin' Karma. Just Sayin'.) :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Raven? For sale? I thought you fought on the side of Good?!

Oh, absolutely.
And I define good as a Duke who lets me read his mail, redecorate the tribe's CoA, invite enemies in to spy on their forums, and generally have fun.

But I don't think RAM lets their players have that kind of fun : (

Michael Wittman

we did a test run with escape but it didnt work out so well :( one day you can sit me raven

DeletedUser71844

To see which one of them could sleep with the most men in one night...

Noobaxes won by 237.