Official Phoenx Statement

KarmaX

Varden, chest thumping from you won't prove anything. You first disbanded DRIFT, even though I trusted you with leading it. Thats an act of cowardice. Even though u did that, your plans couldn't succeed, coz its the people who build the tribe, not the tribe tht builds people. DN was another case :p We won't fall so easily. Regarding who's better than who, did you forget that you deleted? You're just a nobody now, not even worthy of calling a warrior. :p Yes, there is nothing wrong with being a troll, come here as much as you like, but you're a troll now :icon_biggrin:, means you're worse than even 1484 m.p.t.2000 ranked player. Atleast he survived longer than u.

varden7676

Varden, chest thumping from you won't prove anything. You first disbanded DRIFT, even though I trusted you with leading it. Thats an act of cowardice. Even though u did that, your plans couldn't succeed, coz its the people who build the tribe, not the tribe tht builds people. DN was another case :p We won't fall so easily. Regarding who's better than who, did you forget that you deleted? You're just a nobody now, not even worthy of calling a warrior. :p Yes, there is nothing wrong with being a troll, come here as much as you like, but you're a troll now :icon_biggrin:, means you're worse than even 1484 m.p.t.2000 ranked player. Atleast he survived longer than u.

Ok KarmaX :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

You guys have weird way to "own" people. It deleted without a single incomming and he got "owned" really ?!?

As far as I'm concerned, It can be a victory for you since it seems you couldn't noble those vills when there were players on it so enjoy nobling barbs and make sure to make great pride out of it.

Calling it "owning" is really arrogant, once again. Rammite typical, some things will never change.

DeletedUser

It doesn't matter man. He deleted in the end, RAM is still there but ESCAPE is not.

DeletedUser

Escape isn't there, very true, but nobody got "owned" at all. That's the point, unless you have no clue what "owning" someone means...

Michael Wittman

yea im pretty sure it was a nice owning. we will eat the villages and then we will literally own the accounts

DeletedUser65940

*Raises hand and dances around frantically*

I DIDN'T GET OWNED!!!!!

*retreats back into the darkness*

DeletedUser

i think you got owned when the account deleted

I deleted my account so as to ensure that I would not be dragged back into the game during my first year of university. Those that know me can vouch for the fact that I attempted to quit this game on multiple occasions in the lead up to the new year. Please do not attempt to take credit for what was inevitably going to befall my account.

Tywyllwch

DeletedUser

I deleted my account so as to ensure that I would not be dragged back into the game during my first year of university. Those that know me can vouch for the fact that I attempted to quit this game on multiple occasions in the lead up to the new year. Please do not attempt to take credit for what was inevitably going to befall my account.

Tywyllwch

We are talking about noobaxes and varden TY.

DeletedUser65940

No, you didn't :icon_wink:

But you let those who stuck up for you burn :icon_evil:

Oh BS! I didn't ask you to follow me and leave RAM. You knew the consequences of leaving as well as I did. You knew that virtually your whole account was a frontline where as only a quarter of mine was.

You deleted before I left Escape.

DeletedUser

But you let those who stuck up for you burn :icon_evil:

There is no need for you to quarrel with Jake. KarmaX is the villain who used diplomacy to successfully divide us. Jake only did what he saw to be in his account's best interest. Which in hindsight, given that I, disheartened by the way things had turned out, quit soon after, was a good decision. I only wish that I had been invited to take part in the peace talks. As I am sure that, if Jake and I had negotiated with KarmaX together, both of us would have been pardoned.

Well, at least this way I can focus on my studies without the threat of a renewed addiction to Tribal Wars. :icon_biggrin:

Tywyllwch

DeletedUser97155

There is no need for you to quarrel with Jake. KarmaX is the villain who used diplomacy to successfully divide us.

I wouldn't go as far as to call him a villain.

You guys made your bed and you, Vard, and Noob were man enough to lay in it, and I give you kudos for that. I may disagree with your method, demeanor and the reasons that motivated you to act in the fashion you did; but you guys were passionate in your convictions and reasoning aside, I respect the balls it took to stand up for what you thought was right. However, all the big talk about standing against us and destroying RAM was ridiculous considering you deleted a little over a month later (Which I predicted by the way) conveniently using school as an excuse. A lot of those brownie point went out the window, as I was in the same situation before and I stood by word and harassed and annoyed T-W-C until they rimmed me. I don't give my word unless I plan to stand by it, and I lose respect for those who mimic the bobbynaked rebel persona but aren't willing to stand by their word and stay the course.

Jake only did what he saw to be in his account's best interest. Which in hindsight, given that I, disheartened by the way things had turned out, quit soon after, was a good decision. I only wish that I had been invited to take part in the peace talks. As I am sure that, if Jake and I had negotiated with KarmaX together, both of us would have been pardoned.

I wish it was the other way around honestly. I'd rather see Red as a pile of barbs than you. My problem was with Red & Varden's actions and demeanor, I actually like you Ty. Your a bright kid and a good player; it's a shame your friends are gutless loud-mouths.

Well, at least this way I can focus on my studies without the threat of a renewed addiction to Tribal Wars. :icon_biggrin:

Tywyllwch

Good luck in your future endeavors and I hope you do well in school. Twelve step programs should help you stay strong and prevent a relapse. :icon_eek: