Official Phoenx Statement

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Most of you won't know this, but one of our accounts this week got hijacked.
[Mod intermission] I was assured the hijack happened in a legal way. Just to avoid any misunderstandings. (Imagine that :icon_rolleyes:)
The password was changed and they also tried to change the email. We fortunately still had the contact details of the old owner; so we rang him up and he eagerly logged into his emails to correct the situation for us. The old owner is now back on the account, but thats when it got very exciting.

Quote #1

[spoil]
If you think we're doing nothing you are massively mistaken. Time will reveal all :)
[/spoil]

Quote #2
[spoil]
RAM are not the tribe that have D2 marked as allies, that would be Phoenix.
Loen were NAP too last time I looked! :)
[/spoil]

Evidence #1
[spoil]
ozzy1.jpg
[/spoil]

And
Evidence #2
[spoil]
ozzy2.jpg
[/spoil]

[spoil]
WOW..... The account gets hijacked and then all of a sudden ALL of its support is in RAMs frontline with Phoenix?
Upon further review, churches were being demolished, and some were already gone... Also, notice the dates of shipley's posts...

Now come on guys, no wonder your mouth was so big on PnP Karma, with all that Phoenix support in you. But wait! i am sorry to be a party pooper BUT:

[spoil]
ozzy3.jpg
[/spoil]

As you can see, everything is pointing to Ram's direct involvement in another shady, twisted scam...

Appears my "random flaming posts" may have some facts and evidence behind them, eh? Good thing i learned how to "screen shot" as you so calmly told me many times over.. LOL. [/spoil]

Now that i have revealed Ram to be underhanded... lets look at just how far they are going in their pursuit to De-throne the De Facto King of W30 - Phoenx.
+ Ram, lets look at just how far they are going in their pursuit to De-throne the De Facto King of W30 - Phoenx.

[spoil]
C.Shipley: when i say war, thats ram drift d2 rome2 loen.
best of luck :)
[/spoil]

[spoil]

Reading that, you see just how bold and brave the Duke of Ram really is. Not only is Ram the largest tribe in w30, but according to their leadership they are the most active as well!! Surely the "true number one tribe" does not need the laundry list of people to be used? I mean, surely Ram/Drift should be more than enough for one inactive, 15 member tribe??:icon_rolleyes:

Anyways, that is neither here nor there. i can produce about four mails with various "leaders" of Ram/drift in recruiting players/tribes to fight us. :lol: I am not crying, nor complaining. Same as when THE started nuking us, i merely stated the facts and was accused of complaining!!

by now, most of you know my ego, and to stroke that ego even more, i have to eclipse the BD/THE vs Phoenx Fiasco... And the only way to do that is to take down the Current number one tribe, and their entire family of assisting players..

You have the numbers, we have the heart... Who will be here in a few months, (phoenx) and who will all of a sudden get bored and seek inactivity??(ram and fam) [/spoil]

[spoil]

Finally, the moment you all been waiting for.

Phoenx hereby officially declares on:

Total Points Members
1. Ram 229.054.513 51
8. Drift 63.344.656 41
9. D2 55.414.806 53
15. Rome2 16.191.890 3
22 *TDR* 9.027.103 48

VS

4 Phoenx 119.594.880 37

According to shipley, (or mails i have received) this is the Lineup as it stands. If you dont wish to remain in this war declaration, or be involved in any of the co-ops about to escalate all over PhoenxLand... then i suggest your leadership mail me ingame asap.

otherwise, lets begin the War of the South

Phoenx VS The South[/spoil]

Final Spoiler:

[spoil]Mick-Made Map!!!

donek.jpg

Is it ENOUGH to take The Phoenx down???

[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well said pajuno. I feel very refreshed today. Let's war RAM. Oh I've been waiting for this.....

Mick876

Well RAM, its time to take us out :)

Lovely Declaration.

/Signed.

DeletedUser70594

Good Luck Both sides ... :) it will be interesting as i said before ... Paj ur crazy :D

Crispycargo

I have never been a fan of TWC\RAM and this little stunt that they just pulled reinforces my negative viewpoints towards them even more. However, I am interested to read their rebuttal to this fiasco.

Regardless, i will still wish Phoenx the best of luck in this war and I look forward to witnessing the downfall of RAM. :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

go kick there ass, and RAM some nobles down their throats lol woops im a bit raging bull atm haha

DeletedUser80229

goodluck to both sides i hope you guys stay busy

Michael Wittman

lies lies all of it lol. bring it boys, this will be a fun one :) i have also been waiting for this since the moment paj hijacked nads

also, clearly, your member is responsible for the security of his account.

KarmaX

Hmm.. its a lame declaration and I won't accept it.! We'll declare something fun real soon.. it has been in our council for a long time now. Its almost time to unleash them so be patient and tuned.

About the account thing, I don't think we did anything illegal in it. I thought the guy had gone crazy and supported me in random villages. I didn't even needed support in those villages coz they have been stacked for overkill since BD times. If it wasn't him then he should be careful and not give passwords out to others. Might be his coplayer's job. Not sure about it..

On second though, he might be very frustrated with his own tribe with long boring forum posts by Paj IG and did a suicide attempt. Paj, better take him to mental hospital for checkout. This whole stunt gives me an idea of how weak the PHOENX regime is. Take care of ur players bro..! I'm thinking of opening a tribe named :Refugees from PHOENX or PPOW whr ur players can join if they're scared.

DeletedUser65940

Interesting Declaration.... I have no idea if your allegations are correct or not... I wouldn't be overly surprised if you made the whole thing up.

Still, a declaration is a declaration... We have some bloody good F/L players (NBD/KB/Noob etc...) we wont be easy to knock down.

DeletedUser

Nope, in no way was I, or am I frustrated with Phoenx, great tribe, great people, great leader. I was visiting the parents just after I had accepted the account and did not get around to changing the password on the account. I suppose there probably is no rules broken, but it is a matter of morality, if you are willing to take an account in this way, without the willingness of the owner of the account, then you have to seriously question why you play this game.

This was truly a case of underhanded tactics by RAM, and it is interesting to know they have to resort to this in an attempt to beat Phoenx, I'd be scared if I was facing us too.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
lies lies all of it lol.

Screen shots dont lie, shipley said so.

I never said that what was done was "cheating". i know how it was done, and who the leak is.. i also have a guess as to who the pic is of that i have screen shotted...

bring it boys, this will be a fun one :) i have also been waiting for this since the moment paj hijacked nads

here is the humorous part..> Scott and archon would never have left nads if you guys didnt split to join Ram. I had always made it known that i wanted to recruit Scott and archon.. they always wanted to succeed on their own. Apparently you didnt approve of my interest in them, and went about dismantling Nads for your own purposes.. which was always the super tribe. Apparently scott and archon stood in the way of your dream, and you happily gutted nads and recruited all the sat accounts you could compile!! Think we have forgotten your shady beginnings? the start of the new Drift, ram academy?

This accusation would be farfetched, cept i recall your normal MO from the old PMP chat in skype... Recruit the area, and then keep control of the sat accounts.. Seems what you planned and almost successfully executed from D2 tribe...

also, clearly, your member is responsible for the security of his account.

Ah.. well the member was trusted against BD, but apparently his ties to ram were greater in the long term.. *shrug*, he did his job which was keep the account warm until we got a perma player in it...

As for the culprit that took the account, was never my member... just a friend of a member...

DeletedUser79042

lol !

Phoenx is on a "Farm the Ram" mission. Use caution. They have troops :lol:

robot out

KarmaX

Is reaper the real owner of the account? If not, then maybe old owner got frustated and logged in and sent all those supports out with the fright that RAM is coming. I'm totally confused. How is it possible for us to get ur tribe member's account? If so, then RAM would've taken all the player's account. Its plainly not possible. You members must be too high bro..! Stop getting drunk too much.

Michael Wittman

paj, archon and asa were two very important leaders of nads. after you talked to them, they had more interest in joining phoenx than the future of nads. so i was either to accept nads as a proxy tribe to phoenx, which i had little reason to like, or i had the option to take my guys somewhere where i knew for sure they would be treated well and have a great tw experience. as for sat accounts, i believe there were very few of those i took with me. if archon and scott say i did, then they are lying

DeletedUser

nice declaration! shows how dirty the enemy could be! game on! ;)

KarmaX

nice declaration! shows how dirty the enemy could be! game on! ;)

How are we dirty? If you members go cuckoo and lunatic then is it our fault? Kids these days are too drunk to even play TW.. can't differentiate between friends and enemies I guess.

DeletedUser

I must be honest I am a little confused by a lot of the information in the statement. It looks to me like one of your guys went crazy and had a long standing problem with Phoenix. But your screenshots prove the account had sent troops to RAM and I dont dispute that.

Onto the other issues, the main reason I remember for NADs breaking up was when they declared on Die who for the most part were good friends of the NADs players, frankly it pissed the tribe off and they wanted out because they werent happy with being puppets of Phoenix even if Asa and Archon were. Secondary reasons, Asa was a likeable leader within the tribe when he left Archon upset too many with his arrogant style and my inbox began receiving many mails for people wanting out.

Finally, the decleration is welcome and overdue, we were in the process of writing our own but photoshop was halting progress, maybe it can be posted at a later date. Lets war and to the victor the spoils!!