Official Phoenx Statement

Michael Wittman

obviously you cant see our forums if you think we are in any amount of distress. like cece says villages will be taken villages will be lost. its tw. i hope you guys always plan that long for that little result

DeletedUser

My plans are always long term as I can see beyond my own nose unlike you guys.

I'm well ahead of schedule right now :lol:

DeletedUser79042

like cece says
cece is RAM's mentor ? :icon_rolleyes: I thought she was your ... refugee :lol:

You need an external assosiate to write a tribal doctrine? I volunteer!!! Actually I will write it down here for free use:

[spoil]

:axemen:

[/spoil]

That is the robot's doctrine :icon_wink:

Michael Wittman

lol well since you guys dont take anything we say seriously, i thought i would use cece's words. its all about communication man and when we talk its like two brick walls having a convo!

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
LOL. A duke losing villages isnt calculated, considering just how much support has been bled into your villages. :icon_rolleyes:

Point at your odd, its not hard when we sent 20 nukes per village. the sheer number of stacks that you have that could withstand 20 nukes and not scratch the walls.. that is impressive!! i wonder how come lmwaii never had stacks like that? or killbow? :lol:

Anyways, the bleeding is just begun. We are not done by a long shot, and i hope your not busy for the next six days or so. (who am i kidding? We are just not gonna stop now that your bloody...)

DeletedUser79042

lol well since you guys dont take anything we say seriously, i thought i would use cece's words. its all about communication man and when we talk its like two brick walls having a convo!

We (at least me) are also trying to have some fun Michael :icon_wink:
I disagree with the brick wall resemblance :icon_neutral:

Michael Wittman

paj, most of those stacks were sent after the incomings and because of the timing of the attacks, our k55 players had first dibs on support. so karma got supported after the others.

lamawii recieved tons of support, the problem was that the villages were very isolated and many could not be supported in time. in the end, since spyke took over lamawii, i wont count it as a complete loss to lose that account

KarmaX

LOL. A duke losing villages isnt calculated, considering just how much support has been bled into your villages. :icon_rolleyes:

Point at your odd, its not hard when we sent 20 nukes per village. the sheer number of stacks that you have that could withstand 20 nukes and not scratch the walls.. that is impressive!! i wonder how come lmwaii never had stacks like that? or killbow? :lol:

Anyways, the bleeding is just begun. We are not done by a long shot, and i hope your not busy for the next six days or so. (who am i kidding? We are just not gonna stop now that your bloody...)

Well, Paj I haven't been stacked since your last operations coz u guys forgot to attack me. :p Most of my villages were empty or with very less troops :p Remember Kevmaster? Did he do good? U compare me to him? Carry on Paj, I love the way you guys send love everyday.

DeletedUser

Well, Paj I haven't been stacked since your last operations coz u guys forgot to attack me. :p Most of my villages were empty or with very less troops :p Remember Kevmaster? Did he do good? U compare me to him? Carry on Paj, I love the way you guys send love everyday.

I highly doubt that Phoenx "forgot" to attack you, KarmaX. Maybe they were plotting something ...

Oh, and as to your comments about Kev, I will refer to your tribemate's (Co-Duke? I forget) comment:

Well someone, kev or another phoenx player was moving troops around at the beginning of the offensive so good work for them. Killed a lot of nukes and nobles.

Yes, I think we'd compare Kev, who has been under attack for what seems like a year, has held fairly strong, and barely acknowledges needing support - to you, who have been "attacked" once.

Yes, we'd compare any day.

DeletedUser71844

I'm sorry Cy-Pres, but I've got to say it.

I'm sorry but it just has to be said: Your avi and sig are really, really sexy.
I hope whoever made them will be joining Parm's Sig Competition, it would certainly spice it up a little.

DeletedUser79042

I hope whoever made them will be joining Parm's Sig Competition, it would certainly spice it up a little.

There come a time when we all have to agree with SFC :) No question about it...

bnkrmike24

lol, and you guys say RAM has favorites. A calculated loss is a loss no matter who loses the village, quit trying to get too happy you are nobling karma.

I highly doubt that Phoenx "forgot" to attack you, KarmaX. Maybe they were plotting something ...

Yeah, you guys were... Unfortunately we attacked ESCAPE which might've ruined your plans? OH and nice OP with BH where they attacked karma and .... failed :icon_redface:

I know your OPs weren't at the same time, but he's been hit by both tribes and is fighting escape as well ;)

QUOTE=Cy-Pres;5709046]Oh, and as to your comments about Kev, I will refer to your tribemate's (Co-Duke? I forget) comment:

Yes, I think we'd compare Kev, who has been under attack for what seems like a year, has held fairly strong, and barely acknowledges needing support - to you, who have been "attacked" once.

Yes, we'd compare any day.[/QUOTE]

um, the war started around june I believe? so no, not a year.
What's wrong with MW giving credit where it's due?

Also, Karma hasn't lost much. Just a couple, I don't get why you guys get so happy for nobling a few from our Duke.

DeletedUser

I'm sorry Cy-Pres, but I've got to say it.

Thanks, SFC. I could get all "feminista" on you and ask why you assume someone else made them for me :icon_wink:, but I will just say that I made them. Turns out, it's actually not that difficult. Thank you for the compliment.

um, the war started around june I believe? so no, not a year.
What's wrong with MW giving credit where it's due?

Also, Karma hasn't lost much. Just a couple, I don't get why you guys get so happy for nobling a few from our Duke.

Bnkrmike - I said "seems like about a year" - which means I don't "actually" think it was a year. If I had said "It seems like Kev has been under attack forever," would you come in here and say "It's only been since June, June isn't forever." Sheesh, mon.

I doubt anyone is jumping up and down over taking Karma's villas. If you think that is the goal, you're sadly mistaken.

(Oh, and incidentally, it's been more than "a few" if you check TWStats. It's been over 20. Quite a "few.")

Michael Wittman

For the amount of nukes sent and the fact that karma got last dibs on support(shows how much support we have laying around) very little damage has been done. Now that a lot of support got freed up we can send him more :)

Looking at overall troop levels, you spent a lot of time and resources to make a scratch. We will try to keep it that way. If it showed anything it showed how many years it will take for anyone to achieve anything. The escapees did much more damage

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
For the amount of nukes sent and the fact that karma got last dibs on support(shows how much support we have laying around) very little damage has been done. Now that a lot of support got freed up we can send him more :)

You are full of it. but lets allow you the fantasy you are trying to paint into the pnp...

Looking at overall troop levels, you spent a lot of time and resources to make a scratch. We will try to keep it that way. If it showed anything it showed how many years it will take for anyone to achieve anything. The escapees did much more damage

LOL> more lies. Karma got cleared in the majority of his villages in our areas, and most are gonna continue to stay craters.

As for time spent.. Taoron spent fifteen minutes getting all the coords in the kds i desired.. and i spent ten-fifteen minutes sending out orders.. And the time it took to send those nukes.. was ten-fifteen more minutes.

So, in overall... we spent about 2 hours tops, (as an average phoenx player) sending those "Resources/troops/time" at karma...

Now, would you like to count the number of nukes that were killed in their launch tubes? How about stacks cleared?

Or even better, how many villages got wrecked? :lol:

Play it off all you like. Karma was up two villages on me, and he sang like he had already killed me.. I have approximately 15-20 villages in a few days from karma taken from my account... Should i throw a ticker tape parade, and invite everyone to celebrate? :icon_rolleyes: Down play it any way you want.. not many "big name" (wont say good) dukes have coughed up that many villages...

varden7676

Don't worry Paj, when we have taken out the trash we will be able to give you a good battle.

Red quit on them, they are in very dire straights now. Won't be long till...

Get your facts right first, and then you can distort them as much as you please.

Michael Wittman

Ok, I see you will only believe when time shows you. Any villages karma loses can easily be replaced from our food kitchens. I didn't say you did a bad job, you guys did a good job and capitalized on a good co-op with BH. However to think this will have much of an impact on the length of the war is wishful thinking. I ate 4k nukes once and lost 39 villages but it had very little impact in the short or long run. Karma is no quitter, we play to win, not to claim glory for early world victories

DeletedUser

Ok, I see you will only believe when time shows you. Any villages karma loses can easily be replaced from our food kitchens. I didn't say you did a bad job, you guys did a good job and capitalized on a good co-op with BH. However to think this will have much of an impact on the length of the war is wishful thinking. I ate 4k nukes once and lost 39 villages but it had very little impact in the short or long run. Karma is no quitter, we play to win, not to claim glory for early world victories

Kudos to Karma for taking that beating and keeping on going. I don't think anyone thought or said that RAM would be easy to take down (well, maybe Paj did once or twice. Kidding.)

We relish the fight, MW - hope you guys do have it in you!

KarmaX

I am not the one arrogant here. You shall see what is arrogance and stubbornness is. I do clap for PHOENX to get those villages as I don't like getting sitter and do like playing Warcarft a lot, but as PHOENX had their calculated Loss, so do RAM: :icon_twisted:

RAM ODD (Check mine out) :

[SPOIL]
KarmaX%20100%20mil%20ODD.jpg

[/SPOIL]

PHOENX ODA: Entire tribe 14 mil ODA only this op on me or have been attacking others too? Wow!

[SPOIL]
PHOENX%20ODA.jpg

[/SPOIL]

Different side, different opinions, so I say that both sides have had losses, and you can be the judge and see who came out on top. :icon_twisted:

I am still very satisfied. Care to comment on this Cypres? I hope to get this much love for ever.