Official Phoenx Statement

queenslater

I always find it funny how people carry on about odd. It was the first wave people, obviously you gonna spike your odd, wave 2 will be similar, wave 3 not so much, by that time it wont come in waves it will just be a constant bashing at broken villages, yeah, the guy might stay number one in odd for a while....until phoenix have finished you off and chosen a new target.

How many people have phoenix put into the number 1/2/3/4/5 ranking (not number one since kev took that spot), and how many are still around? ?Look at the other players in the top spots, all ram, and so far the only one still bragging is karmax, maybe because it has just started.

DeletedUser71844

Yeah having all the incoming is fun at the start. But soon enough the novelty wears off.
Waking up in the morning to 32 pages of reports gets old real quick.

Then when all your troops are dead you need to get tribal support. And pretty soon just a few players drain all the tribal resources.
Yes your OD grows what serves as a little bit of an ego boost. Then you think you can take on the world. So you start letting your troops get hit by nukes then low and behold you are left with not even enough troops to snipe with. (If you could even snipe in the first place.)

At that point the reality of having no troops comes crashing down hard. Then it's back to the tribe to ask for support. This causes unrest among tribemates and pretty soon you will get tribe mates sick of supporting you or just point blank refusing to support you. Then an argument happens, then a breakaway tribe is formed, they go to war, one of them disbands, a few players quit and your enemy nobles their dead accounts. Then the duke sees how much villages they have lost and hits the disband button. Then it's game over ladies and gentlemen.

Been it 100 times, seen it 100 times. This game never changes.

DeletedUser79042

Been it 100 times, seen it 100 times. This game never changes.

It is the game the way YOU see it and YOU have experienced it... So, do not think that we all should agree with the way you described the game.
I see alot of great playing from many tribes and players, especially the past 3-4 months. Trust me, that I 've seen almost every major tribe attacking or defending. Most of us who are left here still playing, have experienced/are experiencing a different gameplay that the one you described. Especially where it comes to a tribe supporting or sitting a fellow player under constant attack. I have alot of examples on this matter...
You obviously have a very small idea of how this works (still you have an idea...) Maybe your relationship with the players was not the one it should have been, so you got it all wrong, or maybe you just think that TW in an advanced stage can be played with minimal effort every other day :icon_neutral:

So, you hit the disband key, or remained tribeless 100 times over ? :lol: A new prize should be set for you especially !!

DeletedUser

I always find it funny how people carry on about odd. It was the first wave people, obviously you gonna spike your odd, wave 2 will be similar, wave 3 not so much, by that time it wont come in waves it will just be a constant bashing at broken villages, yeah, the guy might stay number one in odd for a while....until phoenix have finished you off and chosen a new target.

How many people have phoenix put into the number 1/2/3/4/5 ranking (not number one since kev took that spot), and how many are still around? ?Look at the other players in the top spots, all ram, and so far the only one still bragging is karmax, maybe because it has just started.

mavfan:p hell you even had LoEN's help on him. so may i tell you that that is BS lol i think so far you have put down 3 players maybe? how many have RAM put down of yours? mav just chooses not to brag:\ some people in RAM dont go public saying OMG i got tons of nukes and i killed them all or yippy i got tons of nukes and sent them all out only 39 got killed MY ODA went up to number 3:\ queen i respect you as a player but good god look at this post. no one has bragged and Karma didnt brag he was just stating you hit a brick wall.

varden7676

mavfan:p hell you even had LoEN's help on him. so may i tell you that that is BS lol i think so far you have put down 3 players maybe? how many have RAM put down of yours? mav just chooses not to brag:\ some people in RAM dont go public saying OMG i got tons of nukes and i killed them all or yippy i got tons of nukes and sent them all out only 39 got killed MY ODA went up to number 3:\ queen i respect you as a player but good god look at this post. no one has bragged and Karma didnt brag he was just stating you hit a brick wall.

I ain't on Mav any more so......

DeletedUser

you arnt but there new rider seems to be doing well:\ idk varden dont doubt your old players very resorceful people.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
mavfan:p hell you even had LoEN's help on him. so may i tell you that that is BS lol i think so far you have put down 3 players maybe?

Oh, but you have been here all along and know all that has happened? There were several accounts killed at the start, and a one or two of drift.. Plus we had to eat our way thru kd 83/84, which involved more cannon fodder than the world will ever know!!

how many have RAM put down of yours?

Ram has "put down" 4?? Of those four, one had a player when it was put down? And another account was destroyed and then subsequently banned by bobby naked. (Shipley also stole the pw to one of phoenx accounts at the beginning of the war)

Again, more "facts" that you know of??

mav just chooses not to brag:\

Bullshit. I called vardan out on it, and the original mavfan has no place to brag, he wasnt active when most of the odd went up.

And all odd means is someone was stacked by every player in D2/drift, and some from ram... Kinda easy to stack when you outnumbered your opponent an easy 5 to 1, isnt it??

some people in RAM dont go public saying OMG i got tons of nukes and i killed them all or yippy i got tons of nukes and sent them all out only 39 got killed MY ODA went up to number 3:\

That is because they get flamed. every time i have ever sent a nuke or fake at karma, he has posted in pnp about "getting love"... and we all heard about his hissy fit when we first sent fakes at him, way back when...

just go back to the start of this thread, and re read your way thru.. watch how many posts are put up about "getting love".....

queen i respect you as a player but good god look at this post. no one has bragged and Karma didnt brag he was just stating you hit a brick wall.

Some brick wall? didnt he lose like 20-30 villages? Granted he got some back.. but he is no longer in my cluster. :icon_wink:

I think you need to check your facts before you venture to post your absurdities. Again, i call you out to do something ingame, (yourself, not take credit for your new account) before you call anyone in Phoenx out. We have all proven ourselves time and again.. and yet you still flap your gums without having anything to show for it to back them loose lips up. As for none of ram bragging... did you miss that thread where all of ram was bashing on noob and escape??? What worlds pnp are you reading?? o_O

So yeah, put up or shut up smurks. I grow tired of your bullshit being shoveled by the metric ton. Oh, and get some pnp lessons.. It starts with knowing what you are posting about. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

What account are you on please?

DeletedUser

well paj ive been away for awhile do to the death of my girlfriend, so i may be a bit rusty and forgetful in my Pnp. i find this a rather good flame in hope to prevoke you and show me whats "really going on" as you do have a temper to people who are on the otherside of the fence. re-reading this thread isnt useful when all i have to do is say somethings stupid and you fill me in:lol:. thanks tho for the well thoughtout flame and i did laugh through the whole thing! bravo

i play an account thats all im saying mick.

KarmaX

Some arrogance there Paj. I am still here standing tall. I hope to soon see another round of love from you :p . Without Raven you're just a garbage.

DeletedUser71844

Pffft Who the hell is raven? That's how badass he isn't, he didn't get a capital 'r'.

DeletedUser

Some arrogance there Paj. I am still here standing tall. I hope to soon see another round of love from you :p . Without Raven you're just a garbage.

With or without Raven, he will still be more than you. How brave and arrogant can someone get when he is heavily stacked by so many low active players?

Bragging about how great you are with nothing to show for is much more arrogant.

silvereclipes

well those who have no idea about the 7.0 update its stops actions of sets so if you even send one support from any of yours sets, it will now be stopping you from sending even your own support plus all other sets you may have an if they come back it stops you from sending the support from others accounts for 24 hours, now that gets to be irritating to say the least but here is another thing it will be doing next too bot protection as well so there goes the sets for those that need night setters an you get to deal with that too.

OK where is the head banging into the wall when i need it.:icon_rolleyes:

So there goes the game, a game changer is coming to us all because of the cheats we all get to suffer for it,to stop push accounts an because they are starting to hate investigating support tickets at least that is the reason why they gave me.

Last edited:

bnkrmike24

With or without Raven, he will still be more than you. How brave and arrogant can someone get when he is heavily stacked by so many low active players?

Bragging about how great you are with nothing to show for is much more arrogant.

He is stacked by players because they're active. At least we kept our bunch active.
He won't be more than karma, because karma has more fronts than he does. He also withstood in the PMP/TWC war. You attacked him yourself and you know TWC wanted karma. He didn't leave his bunch just unlike others who thought their tribe was going to go down, reminds you anyone noob?

DeletedUser

Karma is the worst duke I ever fought for. I don't really mind what anyone thinks of me in RAM. I do not mind how many players it will take to really damage me.

Size makes a lot of people think they are good when they are not. Size make some people think they are on the right track when they are not.

From what I've seen, the drift academy didn't teach much things. There were some players that were good in PMP, just a few. Sadly, they didn't improve that much through time.

RAM sucks. Only a few players in T-W-C were heavily involved in that war so it's easy to brag about it. It was not really a coordinated effort.

RAM screwed up its own chances to win this world. Why bother keeping fighting for them? I won't spend hours and hours to grow up an account that will end up as a failure anyway.

So I'll go out with a bang

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael Wittman

coming from you.... :p jib jib jibberish. we will never take you seriously no matter how many inactives you attack rofl

DeletedUser

you're not supposed to have any... rofl.

and when you're inactives attack, I will certainly fight them back.

DeletedUser

With all due respect to Raven, who deservedly is one of the sweetest, most talented players this game has seen, you'd be sadly mistaken to think that any of our main accounts would be "just a garbage" without him. Good results come from experience and time management. Subsequently, Raven, like many of our players, has proven time and time again to be a good attacker and a remarkable defender. I'm not sure why Raven puts up with us, but I'll venture to guess...

Being dukes, we've always taken the opportunity to be as close to the action as possible. Being dukes, we've always taken the stance to burden Phoenx supports as little as possible. That said, we receive a surplus of attention that leads to numerous instances of fun in dodging, sniping, and moving supports around, and fortunately for us Raven seems to be attracted to these situations. In contrast, if we had the support base that you did Karma, we'd just ask for the stacks and be done with it - and we wouldn't have Raven. In my case, I have the lovely hand of Cy-Pres and her drive is much easier to interpret - she just wants to see you guys fall.

My point is that we are and have always been a team of thick skinned players. We've managed to make up for our limited size with charismatic spirit, determination, above average skill, and well chosen alliances. Admittedly, as we kill our opposition and the world ages, this advantage dwindles. Yet, I still believe we shall prevail. Ending my small rant, I'll note that I take offense to your comment, Karma, when I know with certainty that any tribe at this stage of the world would be just as lucky to have a player like Paj as they would be Raven. In fact, last time I checked, Raven was on holiday and guess who's sitting the account he's currently playing? Well, I'll leave some things to curious imaginations....

You say Paj would be "just a garbage" without Raven. I'll reflect that statement and say that you'd be "just a garbage" without your tribe. Both are ridiculously similar and false.