Official Phoenx Statement

DeletedUser

:lol:

RAM is officially over I believe as they no longer exist and on the phoenx profile it says that they are gone.

DeletedUser

lol, to them RAM is dead. So when is phoenx deletion scheduled pajina?

MR.MR

One more thing...
Was dingle nuts 'recruited for his strategic position' as well?

Having a 100% outside view, dinglenuts was a strong recruit choice based on strategic position. With BH recruiting every last CH~ST member they have extended their domain as far west as k49/59. Dinglenuts allows Phoenx to begin nobling from k98/99 up to k58/59 and filling out the front. Otherwise, if I was rethae I would have my players try to race as far down the eastern rim as possible to prevent Phoenx from having more of their back to the rim, should a war come. so dinglenuts (and I cannot speak on his ingame skill) was a sound recruitment position-wise.

DeletedUser

Having a 100% outside view, dinglenuts was a strong recruit choice based on strategic position. With BH recruiting every last CH~ST member they have extended their domain as far west as k49/59. Dinglenuts allows Phoenx to begin nobling from k98/99 up to k58/59 and filling out the front. Otherwise, if I was rethae I would have my players try to race as far down the eastern rim as possible to prevent Phoenx from having more of their back to the rim, should a war come. so dinglenuts (and I cannot speak on his ingame skill) was a sound recruitment position-wise.

How can you say that...

BH did exactly the same thing. But because you're Phoenx you think you can talk and/or weasel your way around it?

Dinglenuts allows Phoenx to begin nobling from k98/99 up to k58/59 and filling out the front.
...You totataly contradict yourself in this post.
- You call BH huggers for recruiting members in K48/59.
- Yet in the same breath you recruit members in K98...
That is exactly the same thing.

Just because you are Phoenx doesn't make it any different. The facts are still there.

Having a 100% outside view
Yes, I also have a 100% outside veiw, therefore it is un-bias.
And as a neutral party from the outside looking in I get the impression that you are in no position to call BH huggers.

Let's take a look at the MAP for refence: (MAP in Spoiler)
- Pink is who BH have recruited.
- Blue is who Phoenx recruited.
[SPOIL]
Recruitment.png
[/SPOIL]

The blue mass is around the same as the pink mass. Therefore both tribes are recruiting equally so neither of you can call each-other huggers.

DeletedUser

We said before that we were going to recruit them and we kept our word on it. We do not have any shady backroom deals with anyone. We have been clear on our intentions and there were discussions.

Just as much as we didn't agree with you recruiting RAM members, we had discussions and we let it go when we saw that you really wanted to go through with that. We let it go as any good ally would do.

We do not consider allies as a tool we can use or can direct to do whatever we want them to.

DeletedUser

Just curious, since when did noobsaxes become BH spokesperson? LOL

and, sfc. They are both hugging. lol

DeletedUser79042

Careful now Phoenxians ! little EDS seems securly hugged by the ... hounds.

hugssnoopywoodstock.jpg

(Still he seems yellow from fear though :icon_biggrin: He is usually stacked sky high. Anyone told him that this is not how the game is played anymore? Cham ? )

DeletedUser

No clue why noob is here :)
It should be Rethae clearing things out in the light of the sun :(

Robot whats with that pic?
Cham is the little yelow one? :)

cececole

No clue why noob is here :)
It should be Rethae clearing things out in the light of the sun :(

Robot whats with that pic?
Cham is the little yelow one? :)

Noob is the official pnp spokesman for BH, just as r2 was before him.

Is he speaking in words too big for you to understand? Did you complain when r2 represented BH?

Dukes have many responsibilites, as we all know. BH dukes have always been secure enough to trust a member of the Council to speak for the tribe.

DeletedUser

Is he speaking in words too big for you to understand? Did you complain when r2 represented BH?

Dukes have many responsibilites, as we all know. BH dukes have always been secure enough to trust a member of the Council to speak for the tribe.

and you are who? :lol:

DeletedUser

BUTTONS is a council member, wow big responsibilities for such a young puppy :)

DeletedUser

dont scream at me :)
now i guess noob is in BH :icon_eek::cata::cata:
edit: robot was the spokeman?:)
i think i wasnt around than :)

DeletedUser79042

all these numbers did a damage to your brain cal :) hope it is not permanent :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

imagine i dont use skype for mounths now :)
i had no clue noob is in BH, now i can identify in game mail+cece screaming at me wich account he might be using inside :)

Some time peoples talk with me about others telling me their real life names and i go...what? who wher?

DeletedUser

shut up its really confusing me ... i dont use skype and some of my tribemates use the little name for in game accounts :(
and some time i dont guess at all who might be one or another :>

DeletedUser67579

no you where no around then it was before I sent you and invite :p

noob has been in BH since he deleted his account. I have had him on my council for many months
Cece also holds a position on the council

DeletedUser

i know as i looked inside forum when i first sitted here and got bored to death :)
but didnt see any big light noob is here.
i was thinking someone is calling a BH member a noob a few posts back as a bad addresing manner :))
didnt think it was reall noobaxes talking about...

PS(you think cece is still mad for getting rid of all those weird village name sistem of here?) :(