Official Phoenx Statement

DeletedUser

1Well I'm always concerned when I'm looking for answers that people are reluctant to provide.

So lets see if we take the number of members you have now in the tribe subtract 1 for any body who left and add 1 for anybody joining from the tribe change record should be the answer. Now lets set a timeframe 14th June to declaration on March 16th

Tribal changes

So BH +14 BH. -20 Phoenix +5

sum total change 14-20+5=-1 between June 14th and March 16th

tribe members on March 16th

BH. 20 BH 52 Phoenix 27

Totals 99

99-1=98 number of tribe members on June 14th.

So now having proven that you lied about the tribe sizes on June 14th as being smaller, would you now set the record straight, what were you going to do

Delete 38 Pilotless Accounts

Dump 38 Tribe members into the B team

assuming the latter seeing as you reckon none of your accounts are being permasat waiting for pilots how were you going to decide?

DeletedUser79042

SirMike for President!

(It has been long time since I wrote that! :lol: :lol:)

cececole

You wish BH had numerous pilotless accounts....don't get your hopes up. What a load of nonsense counting (did you need to use your fingers and toes?) to try and make some ridiculous point about exactly how many accounts were in BH and pho at set dates. I was in many council skype conversations on the BH side, I was in joint convos in the joint BH/pho leader chats, I had myself had convos with paj about various end scenarios about the end game as described. Feel free to call me a liar because you don't know me, but I think there are enough people who read the pnp to know that is not my game. Yeah, and I can paste copies of my personal convos too.

You might recall that other worlds have been allowed to end in a joint win btw 2 tribes. That was the original target. Then it was considered to merge into a newly created tribe so that it would be a true joint victory. As everyone knew we were months and months from the end it wasn't like we had to have an exact count. There was going to be attrition. The only thing to be proved is that it was not wise to trust paj, his self-proclaim "honor" or his word. Has he promised to let the surviving members of LOEN merge into pho when he achieves his pho world domination? Just keep trying to convince yourself that paj's promises to you are all sunshine and rainbows :icon_biggrin:

"Those who can not remember the past, are doomed to repeat it."

DeletedUser

You wish BH had numerous pilotless accounts....don't get your hopes up. What a load of nonsense counting (did you need to use your fingers and toes?) to try and make some ridiculous point about exactly how many accounts were in BH and pho at set dates. I was in many council skype conversations on the BH side, I was in joint convos in the joint BH/pho leader chats, I had myself had convos with paj about various end scenarios about the end game as described. Feel free to call me a liar because you don't know me, but I think there are enough people who read the pnp to know that is not my game. Yeah, and I can paste copies of my personal convos too.

You might recall that other worlds have been allowed to end in a joint win btw 2 tribes. That was the original target. Then it was considered to merge into a newly created tribe so that it would be a true joint victory. As everyone knew we were months and months from the end it wasn't like we had to have an exact count. There was going to be attrition. The only thing to be proved is that it was not wise to trust paj, his self-proclaim "honor" or his word. Has he promised to let the surviving members of LOEN merge into pho when he achieves his pho world domination? Just keep trying to convince yourself that paj's promises to you are all sunshine and rainbows :icon_biggrin:

"Those who can not remember the past, are doomed to repeat it."

You see this is where I came in, thanks Cececole.

No pilotless accounts meant that even putting 60 players into one account left 38 players outside, so what criteria were you going to use to decide who would have actualy been allowed into the winning tribe ( Even with 2 tribes declared joint winners,ONLY 1 would receive the true accolade ) the victors crown or the laurel wreath if you like, the other, well a mention in the press I suppose.

Now I suppose you could use some kind of fellowship basis, y'know I like him, but I don't like her basis?
or maybe you'd have gone on some arbitrary measure like ODD/ODA/Points whichever took your fancy

So I'll ask (yet again ) how would you have decided who would have got to win the laurel crown and who would have got to wear the sackcloth n ashes?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You see this is where I came in, thanks Cececole.

No pilotless accounts meant that even putting 60 players into one account left 38 players outside, so what criteria were you going to use to decide who would have actualy been allowed into the winning tribe ( Even with 2 tribes declared joint winners,ONLY 1 would recieve the true accolade ) the victors crown or the laurel wreath if you like, the other, well a mention in the press I suppose.

Now I suppose you could use some kind of fellowship basis, y'know I like him, but I don't like her basis?
or maybe you'd have gone on some arbitrary measure like ODD/ODA/Points whichever took your fancy

So I'll ask (yet again ) how would you have decided who would have got to win the laurel crown and who would have got to wear the sackcloth n ashes?

You are so concerned with how we go about our business but it really does not matter and nor do we have to share with you how we intended to do it. The only thing you need to stew on was that paj had stated that there was only one player in loen but that one player had already left. Guess what, you name was on the eat list. Now go back in time and play with your numbers and ask yourself why you were not even considered good enough by paj himself. Seeing how you like to lick his boots. You see there is a lot that loen does not know but many of us who were in the skype rooms with paj do know about how he feels about loen. As cece has stated, has paj promised you those 77 virgins and if so do you really believe him? If everyone of us posted what we know it would all be the same, yet one player, paj would be the one to come here and proclaim it all doctored and forgeries. Thing is how can so many be saying the same thing and only one saying something different.

DeletedUser

You are so concerned with how we go about our business but it really does not matter and nor do we have to share with you how we intended to do it. The only thing you need to stew on was that paj had stated that there was only one player in loen but that one player had already left. Guess what, you name was on the eat list. Now go back in time and play with your numbers and ask yourself why you were not even considered good enough by paj himself. Seeing how you like to lick his boots. You see there is a lot that loen does not know but many of us who were in the skype rooms with paj do know about how he feels about loen. As cece has stated, has paj promised you those 77 virgins and if so do you really believe him? If everyone of us posted what we know it would all be the same, yet one player, paj would be the one to come here and proclaim it all doctored and forgeries. Thing is how can so many be saying the same thing and only one saying something different.

One can only assume from your reticence to give anything other than the normal rhetoric that you either had

a No idea what you were going to do.

or

b An idea of what you were going to do, but not the courage to tell the tribe.

I'd suspect, given the undoubted success of BH/BH. in becoming the biggest family tribe on W30 to date, that the powers wouldn't have thought at some stage what they were going to have to do.

So once again, in the eventuality of a win, how were you going to decide which tribe members were unworthy of joining the elitest #1 tribe and instead were to be confined to the "Ah sure they were OK but just not good enough to make the grade" tribe

DeletedUser

I really don't think that the plan was to merge Phx and BH. I think it was to just war the rest and call it over after.

I wasn't in that room, but I hope that nobody was foolish enough to believe that Paj would merge into us.

We would have cleaned quite a few inactives and eventually, in the end, it would not have been more than the limit of members in 2 tribes that would have made it.

If we had just kept going without going to war with Phx. We would have kept pressure on HG and Paj would have kept recruiting some of their members in key areas for fast growth. Paj knows he can break Loen with a snap of fingers anytime he wants. When he feels like it, he will attack your weak and inactive and poach a few good players and you will be done, in the same way he broke your "rebellion" before.

Paj will decide when you die so your only choice is to decide who you will lose to. Paj will not share any victory with anyone as it is his "destiny". It is "his" world.

DeletedUser79042

I really don't think that the plan was to merge Phx and BH. I think it was to just war the rest and call it over after.

I wasn't in that room, but I hope that nobody was foolish enough to believe that Paj would merge into us.

We would have cleaned quite a few inactives and eventually, in the end, it would not have been more than the limit of members in 2 tribes that would have made it.

If we had just kept going without going to war with Phx. We would have kept pressure on HG and Paj would have kept recruiting some of their members in key areas for fast growth. Paj knows he can break Loen with a snap of fingers anytime he wants. When he feels like it, he will attack your weak and inactive and poach a few good players and you will be done, in the same way he broke your "rebellion" before.

Paj will decide when you die so your only choice is to decide who you will lose to. Paj will not share any victory with anyone as it is his "destiny". It is "his" world.

And all of a sudden... LoEN gets to be the "regulator" of this world. I am amazed.

* 0.50' attempts to "relax" Sir Mike's reasoning. No need.
* Cece comes back after ... how many months ?? ... posting a hot speech as if she was running BH all these past months. (nice to "see" you btw :) )
* Noob, as allways, posts according to his anti-pajmania beliefs (at least he never stopped all these months) - now presenting LoEN's spokesman with NO HOPE reasoning.

Something must be wrong. B(etter)H(ide). :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

And R2 still irrelevant, some things don't change. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser79042

What does not change? Your anti-pajmania? I have posted a thousand times that I am looking for him as well. When I find him I will bring him in. Isn't that what you ALL want ? :lol:

DeletedUser

Y'know I find it hard to believe that so many people seemed to be intent on winning a war and "claim" that they were only interested in finishing the world, regardless.

So , if thats the case why the criticism of hypothosisng on how you'd have dealt with 38 members too many for one tribe.

When,Who and How were you going to decide on which players merited the rewards of being in the top tribe, you know the only tribe that would actualy get the prize?

BTW I take the bolded bit of your reply as a tacit admission that you knew there were too many to ever fit into ONE tribe

DeletedUser

There are plenty of exemples lately of 2 tribes allied closing the world. Reward?!? You really care about that? Finishing it early will be less expensive than keeping Premium up going for such a long time so I couldn't care less. There will be people quiting through time so it's not about picking and choosing.

DeletedUser

There are plenty of exemples lately of 2 tribes allied closing the world. Reward?!? You really care about that? Finishing it early will be less expensive than keeping Premium up going for such a long time so I couldn't care less. There will be people quiting through time so it's not about picking and choosing.

Never said there weren't plenty of examples, but at the end of the day one tribe will get rewarded the other won't, how were you going to decide which tribe members warranted invites to the elite.

Stop fudging the question

DeletedUser

Never said there weren't plenty of examples, but at the end of the day one tribe will get rewarded the other won't, how were you going to decide which tribe members warranted invites to the elite.

Stop fudging the question

I see why you are so intent on knowing all this. Paj has given you assurances of the same thing. Now you must make those same choices in regards to a loen/phoenx merge. hahahahahaha huggers:icon_cool:

If BH loses this war then you can bet Paj will turn his sights on you, just as he did us. You see his arrogance and ego cannot allow anyone else to win this world but him. If that happens his victory speech will be filled with paj did this and paj did that but no mention of any of those who helped him along the way. So chew on the fact that you never made the list before and you would not make it again. That's all you need to know about how things are decided.

DeletedUser79042

I see why you are so intent on knowing all this. Paj has given you assurances of the same thing. Now you must make those same choices in regards to a loen/phoenx merge. hahahahahaha huggers:icon_cool:

If BH loses this war then you can bet Paj will turn his sights on you, just as he did us. You see his arrogance and ego cannot allow anyone else to win this world but him. If that happens his victory speech will be filled with paj did this and paj did that but no mention of any of those who helped him along the way. So chew on the fact that you never made the list before and you would not make it again. That's all you need to know about how things are decided.

Is there a remote possibility that BH will lose the war? And the world? And that supposition comes from a chit chat with ... LoEN's spokesman?

This world is crazy. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Is there a remote possibility that BH will lose the war? And the world? And that supposition comes from a chit chat with ... LoEN's spokesman?

This world is crazy. :icon_rolleyes:

There are no guarantees in this game nor in life. There is still a lot of work to do before anyone can claim anything. Being in BH, I always believe that we will win, just as those in other tribes think they will win.:icon_eek:
The stats will go back and forth as the arguments on PnP do. The one thing we do know as a constant is that TW's will make money the longer we keep playing this game.:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

What does not change? Your anti-pajmania? I have posted a thousand times that I am looking for him as well. When I find him I will bring him in. Isn't that what you ALL want ? :lol:

If you find him, make sure he makes clear and quick points. I'm falling asleep in the middle of his posts.

DeletedUser79042

If you find him, make sure he makes clear and quick points. I'm falling asleep in the middle of his posts.

You actually read them? Wow. You are being propaganda victimised :lol: (I never do (true) - they look the same :icon_biggrin: - as for the spoilers, I NEVA click them!! )

There are no guarantees in this game nor in life. There is still a lot of work to do before anyone can claim anything. Being in BH, I always believe that we will win, just as those in other tribes think they will win.:icon_eek:
The stats will go back and forth as the arguments on PnP do. The one thing we do know as a constant is that TW's will make money the longer we keep playing this game.:icon_rolleyes:

No there is not. Once again I agree.

However I think you are all in an Anti-Paj warfare. The bad thing in this case, despite the fact that this world will go on for a long time, is that Phoenx (maybe LoEN too, idk), has some amazing players. They receive a report and know what to do in a sec. No igm needed. There are players like that in BH too, no question about it. The only bad thing in BH imo, is that there are alot of passengers who benefit from exactly those hyperplayers. And they will be called winners as well should BH win this. This alone makes me wonder if this is indeed the time for a new global tribe that could actually win this. Or is it simply a fact that everyone is happy having a multimil account nobling barbs to infinity and beyond...

Just saying...

DeletedUser

All I can say is
fudge.jpg

Sounds so much like you never even thought about the actual endgame, but I suppose you probably planned to draw straws for it