Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
1 Phoenx 631.689.907 631.689.907 24 26.320.413 63983 9.873
2 NB 466.753.881 466.753.881 19 24.565.994 48165 9.691
3 BH 439.217.207 439.217.207 28 15.686.329 44581 9.852
4 LoEN 369.058.260 369.058.260 25 14.762.330 37941 9.727
5 TO 67.751.604 67.751.604 2 33.875.802 6833 9.915

Finally.. the day long awaited has been achieved. The goal i set for Phoenx way back on the first day of w30 has been reached....

Kudos to my mates, my fellow tw lifers, and to my enemies who made this all possible through the years.

Phoenx has reached NUMBER 1.

DeletedUser

haha i still remember you nagging the externals about your small tribe, everytime someone spoke of top 20, you came chiming about phoenx who was then what rank 80? :p awsome work paj really awsome.

DeletedUser79042

1 Phoenx 631.689.907 631.689.907 24 26.320.413 63983 9.873
2 NB 466.753.881 466.753.881 19 24.565.994 48165 9.691
3 BH 439.217.207 439.217.207 28 15.686.329 44581 9.852
4 LoEN 369.058.260 369.058.260 25 14.762.330 37941 9.727
5 TO 67.751.604 67.751.604 2 33.875.802 6833 9.915

Finally.. the day long awaited has been achieved. The goal i set for Phoenx way back on the first day of w30 has been reached....

Kudos to my mates, my fellow tw lifers, and to my enemies who made this all possible through the years.

Phoenx has reached NUMBER 1.

Time to see if Phoenx is immune to the Nr.1 tribe curse :icon_wink:

inflrc

First I said, who were they eating? But our stats were PNX 843 vs NB 161, so what happened? Who did they recruited now? Lagtime. As I didnt remember his name, I checked him, he was BH, but who was he attacking? I began to page down to find his last opponent and after many pages, I found his last opponent at march of 2012, seriously? One whole year nobling barbs??? BH kind of recognized that was a mistake to recruit EDS and SFC and what they do next??? For what did they take the effort to create a new tribe?

DeletedUser92

Quit! Everyone quit, now! Save yourselves - and tick off those who remain! (Oh. Grats!)

silvereclipes

Quit! Everyone quit, now! Save yourselves - and tick off those who remain! (Oh. Grats!)

funny as it sounds they still have some life left in them even if they are being slaughtered have to give those credit at least for keeping up the fight.

queenslater

Well done guys, it has been a pleasure to be a part of this (if somewhat silent and slow at times). I have played within 1st ranked tribes before, but none that compare to Phoenix.

celticprincess

Hahaha well done man, first time on this thing in years and i knew you would still be hard at it, if its not banging chicks he is banging in the noblemen well done pal

DeletedUser44039

gj guys, ill take all the credit as i was secretly the real leader of phoenx
jk

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Ok guys.

Status of affairs...

NB is broken, scattered, and all it will take is some nobles and a little more time before this world can be sent into the final stages. Davepowah seems to be the last stalwart in the east, holding things up with his locations only. Once we put ourselves in contention to focus upon him, im afraid he will develop a case RL just like bigbrt and Timidcats before him. Since Dave did block me ingame, he has reported me several times for taunting. I find this utterly amusing as the fact is this clown has taunted everyone for months, possibly years. Anyways, he posted a new name for a village i capped off of him... "a single useless village you can have". i found that also utterly amusing, as the clown has now lost everything save six villages in kd 55. One useless village, eh? Now i am in range... and i dont see anyone coming to your defense with a gang of Support to stop our onslaught, either... JUST STAY LONG ENOUGH TO LOSE SOME SLEEP< is all i ask...

Anyways, the clown blcoked me ingame, i figure someone will pass that paragraph onto him. Now, onto juicier meats. It has come to our attention that WMTC has taken the route that Lauradoom took. Preferred to exit the building before the smack comes down, i can respect it from a player that turned and ditched on Ram right when PHoenx started to win.... Typical of survivalists, not journeymen warriors. Now, this would be a huge windfall for all of w30 to celebrate. 40Million + points/villages were set to go Grey within five days... possibly shutting the world down that much faster. Im gonna lean towards an extra three months, as this accoutn will now consume resources, nobles, nukes, and the most valuable thing of all - TIME.

I just hoped that everyone understands what im saying> rethae has put another player in the account. Doing so has permitted Phoenx to skip dave for a minute, as WMTC is spread throughout our clusters. By permitting, i mean, forcing. This move does not save anyone, nor does it do much except extend the life of dave and this wmtc accounts... and force Phoenx to play this world for another 3-6 months at least... depending how well the new player does.

But, a simple side effect that none of the NB geniuses can understand, is that stalling Phoenx in the east, just permits Rethae and those who wish to live to the end of w30, to be continually targeted and attacked by loen... as the war has just been greatly slowed... i wouldnt mind so much, as it will help loen catch up some... but the fact remains that this single foolish move will make the world last that much longer. I thought the one agreement here that everyone partook in , was the ending of this world. You have already admitted defeat, you have already given up most of the accounts, what more do you possibly stand to gain from passing wmtc along???

The inevitable is the inevitable. Time will continue on, and i want you to know that i am frustrated with that. ANything that makes me stay longer on this world will be viewed with a hatred and aggression i had previously reserved for Shipley, bigbaby, and timidcats. Just thought the rest of the world should know when we have been fooled into playing this demonforsaken world that much longer.

NB, the end is near. You supposedly accepted it, but i dont see truth behind those words.

What i do see is that list of players we were going to leave for last, being pushed forward in the que. Lets see if you guys really do plan to stick to the end of this world, as we will now apply pressure on those that matter in NB.

Phoenx is winning by a landfall, and i see no relief in sight for the sorry crew over there. ALl i ask is that loen step up their efforts, and more members start to noble. I want this world over, and any should know... extend this world further, and i will consider you my mortal enemy... and we all know what happens then.

Pajuno Out.

DeletedUser

Ok guys.

Status of affairs...

NB is broken, scattered, and all it will take is some nobles and a little more time before this world can be sent into the final stages. Davepowah seems to be the last stalwart in the east, holding things up with his locations only. Once we put ourselves in contention to focus upon him, im afraid he will develop a case RL just like bigbrt and Timidcats before him. Since Dave did block me ingame, he has reported me several times for taunting. I find this utterly amusing as the fact is this clown has taunted everyone for months, possibly years. Anyways, he posted a new name for a village i capped off of him... "a single useless village you can have". i found that also utterly amusing, as the clown has now lost everything save six villages in kd 55. One useless village, eh? Now i am in range... and i dont see anyone coming to your defense with a gang of Support to stop our onslaught, either... JUST STAY LONG ENOUGH TO LOSE SOME SLEEP< is all i ask...

Anyways, the clown blcoked me ingame, i figure someone will pass that paragraph onto him. Now, onto juicier meats. It has come to our attention that WMTC has taken the route that Lauradoom took. Preferred to exit the building before the smack comes down, i can respect it from a player that turned and ditched on Ram right when PHoenx started to win.... Typical of survivalists, not journeymen warriors. Now, this would be a huge windfall for all of w30 to celebrate. 40Million + points/villages were set to go Grey within five days... possibly shutting the world down that much faster. Im gonna lean towards an extra three months, as this accoutn will now consume resources, nobles, nukes, and the most valuable thing of all - TIME.

I just hoped that everyone understands what im saying> rethae has put another player in the account. Doing so has permitted Phoenx to skip dave for a minute, as WMTC is spread throughout our clusters. By permitting, i mean, forcing. This move does not save anyone, nor does it do much except extend the life of dave and this wmtc accounts... and force Phoenx to play this world for another 3-6 months at least... depending how well the new player does.

But, a simple side effect that none of the NB geniuses can understand, is that stalling Phoenx in the east, just permits Rethae and those who wish to live to the end of w30, to be continually targeted and attacked by loen... as the war has just been greatly slowed... i wouldnt mind so much, as it will help loen catch up some... but the fact remains that this single foolish move will make the world last that much longer. I thought the one agreement here that everyone partook in , was the ending of this world. You have already admitted defeat, you have already given up most of the accounts, what more do you possibly stand to gain from passing wmtc along???

The inevitable is the inevitable. Time will continue on, and i want you to know that i am frustrated with that. ANything that makes me stay longer on this world will be viewed with a hatred and aggression i had previously reserved for Shipley, bigbaby, and timidcats. Just thought the rest of the world should know when we have been fooled into playing this demonforsaken world that much longer.

NB, the end is near. You supposedly accepted it, but i dont see truth behind those words.

What i do see is that list of players we were going to leave for last, being pushed forward in the que. Lets see if you guys really do plan to stick to the end of this world, as we will now apply pressure on those that matter in NB.

Phoenx is winning by a landfall, and i see no relief in sight for the sorry crew over there. ALl i ask is that loen step up their efforts, and more members start to noble. I want this world over, and any should know... extend this world further, and i will consider you my mortal enemy... and we all know what happens then.

Pajuno Out.

Speaking only on behalf of myself, and not for anybody else.. This is just utter bull to be honest. Are you seriously butthurt over the fact that Reth place a new pilot in an empty account? Come on now, that is just silly. Let's just reverse the roles for a second, and say that it was the blackmailed account. Would you let the account go, because you right after you had heard the news didn't have a pilot for it? Of course not, you'd put someone else in there.

Besides, what does it matter to you that there is someone in that account? From what you claim yourself, you've practically already won the war, and have no reason to fear a new pilot in that account. Just a thought :)

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Speaking only on behalf of myself, and not for anybody else.. This is just utter bull to be honest. Are you seriously butthurt over the fact that Reth place a new pilot in an empty account? Come on now, that is just silly.

She should not have assured me otherwise. Rethae wants this world to end, and to that action we agreed to do whatever it takes to end the world. remember, she has a small list she wants to survive... and im the duke controlling the world for the last 3 years. I can do whatever i want, and not much any of you can do about it.

Let's just reverse the roles for a second, and say that it was the blackmailed account. Would you let the account go, because you right after you had heard the news didn't have a pilot for it? Of course not, you'd put someone else in there.

Well, for roles to reverse, you would have to be winning by 100 villages a day. You wouldnt have admitted defeat a few weeks/months ago, and you would have 23 of 25 accounts already piloted. Of course it would make sense to put a player into blackmailed, its front and center of finishing this world.

If i was in your shoes, i would be doing whatever it took to end the world fastest, before i was forced out or burnt out. but apparently you guys dont do math over there, and its totally understandable to forget how to add and subtract when your losses are so high each and every day. personally, i would be tired of incomings, tired of losses, and willing to delete each and every single inactive account so that there were less villages adding to the total to make this world end.

but anyways, as transparent as your history has been, thinking and math has not been your strong points as a tribe... or else you wouldnt be in the position you are currently in.

Besides, what does it matter to you that there is someone in that account? From what you claim yourself, you've practically already won the war, and have no reason to fear a new pilot in that account. Just a thought :)

obviously, i will never pay you a thing for your thoughts. As for what it matters to me, ive already told you in the first post.. but reading comprehension isnt one of your strengths, either.

TIME. i want this world to end. I deserve for this world to end. No one has been through more on w30 than i have. NO ONE And as such, when someone i thought i could trust says something, i expect them to follow through. Since this is my playground, my world, i guess your opinion counts as much as your math and reading comprehension does. I just wanted the rest of the world to fully understand what has happened here... Everyone's time has been extended by at least three months. And in that time? im hoping to break 1-4 of your chosen accounts...

Pajuno Out.

ps. i have an alliance with loen to the end of the world. We will finish as co-winners, with phoenx taking first place. That being said, its time the world understood MY specifications to end the world. I will begin to push for the world to begin finishing stages at the time that Phoenx > than the rest of the world combined. Not that i dont trust Loen, but the fact remains i will leave absolutely NO WIGGLE room for people to rob me of my victory. To accomplish my goals, im assuming Phoenx needs 120 million or whatever number it is, to be assured that the rest of hte world cannot join to rob us of our win. That number was significantly smaller with WMTC going barb.... as 45 ish million points would NOT need to be nobled...

But alas, you dont possess the necessary skills to understand that. Sorry to hear. Guess the extra six months i have to be here will be spent making your lives miserable. :D

DeletedUser

She should not have assured me otherwise. Rethae wants this world to end, and to that action we agreed to do whatever it takes to end the world. remember, she has a small list she wants to survive... and im the duke controlling the world for the last 3 years. I can do whatever i want, and not much any of you can do about it.

Well, for roles to reverse, you would have to be winning by 100 villages a day. You wouldnt have admitted defeat a few weeks/months ago, and you would have 23 of 25 accounts already piloted. Of course it would make sense to put a player into blackmailed, its front and center of finishing this world.

If i was in your shoes, i would be doing whatever it took to end the world fastest, before i was forced out or burnt out. but apparently you guys dont do math over there, and its totally understandable to forget how to add and subtract when your losses are so high each and every day. personally, i would be tired of incomings, tired of losses, and willing to delete each and every single inactive account so that there were less villages adding to the total to make this world end.

but anyways, as transparent as your history has been, thinking and math has not been your strong points as a tribe... or else you wouldnt be in the position you are currently in.

obviously, i will never pay you a thing for your thoughts. As for what it matters to me, ive already told you in the first post.. but reading comprehension isnt one of your strengths, either.

TIME. i want this world to end. I deserve for this world to end. No one has been through more on w30 than i have. NO ONE And as such, when someone i thought i could trust says something, i expect them to follow through. Since this is my playground, my world, i guess your opinion counts as much as your math and reading comprehension does. I just wanted the rest of the world to fully understand what has happened here... Everyone's time has been extended by at least three months. And in that time? im hoping to break 1-4 of your chosen accounts...

Pajuno Out.

ps. i have an alliance with loen to the end of the world. We will finish as co-winners, with phoenx taking first place. That being said, its time the world understood MY specifications to end the world. I will begin to push for the world to begin finishing stages at the time that Phoenx > than the rest of the world combined. Not that i dont trust Loen, but the fact remains i will leave absolutely NO WIGGLE room for people to rob me of my victory. To accomplish my goals, im assuming Phoenx needs 120 million or whatever number it is, to be assured that the rest of hte world cannot join to rob us of our win. That number was significantly smaller with WMTC going barb.... as 45 ish million points would NOT need to be nobled...

But alas, you dont possess the necessary skills to understand that. Sorry to hear. Guess the extra six months i have to be here will be spent making your lives miserable. :D
No reason to get so butthurt over someone not immediately agreeing with your perspective. I think you are wrong in more than one statement you've put out there, and it is rather close minded to claim you've been through more than anybody else. There is a reason your account isn't in the top 20 ODD.. Where as Reth have had no less than two accounts there, her original, and her current.

You can say all you want that phoenix is going to win. As it looks right now, yes you will. I will admit that. But I am not so stupid as to claim victory or defeat beforehand, it's arrogant, and more than once people who have done that have ended up failing. I think we both remember Nak, right? ;)

You can yell and scream all you want here, it's not going to accomplish your goal of bullying us into deleting. Because, in all honesty, we both know that is what you will have to try and do. The terms for this world's ending have not been set yet, and when it's time to vote for the ending.. How many NB'ers do you think will vote for the 100% domination? You can try to control us all you like, darling. It won't change the fact that you won't be able to talk us into handing you the victory.

DeletedUser

Hrmmm ... a lot of talk about me (Blackmailed). Glad to see everyone still loves me.
Let me assure you that I am still playing the account as I have been for the past year(s).

silvereclipes

it's arrogant, and more than once people who have done that have ended up failing. I think we both remember Nak, right? ;)

OK lets face some cold hard truths about nik nak patty wak when in his arrogance said the things he said O~SIN an A~SIN combined had a total of 1 billion points between them both an he couldn't see past their point totals, what he forgot an which paj, henchman and me whipering sweet nothing in henchys ear was if the north an the west teamed up the two SINs would fall like a sack of rotten potatoes which they did an then we knew Or.d which you were in at the time would hug with the SINs till the end even though henchy asked Cazac an zervac to come over to the darkside with us but that was then an this is now so enough with the history lesson of W6.

as for the here an now I don't care one way or the other I just love to fight an hurt players that has become enemies remember the old saying from W6 red equals dead.

inflrc

... and when it's time to vote for the ending.. How many NB'ers do you think will vote for the 100% domination?
What are you talking about? Loen and PNX are 49 players and the world has 96 (fyi, the rest are 47). So we are majority and if the voting were right now, we would be majority. As you recognize, PNX has already won this world and if NB had the value to admit defeat, they should delete now and not delay the ending.