Official Phoenx Vs Die War Thread

DeletedUser

The only thing I'll ask of you is to not make up excuses when it comes time for you to war a real tribe.

huh? excuses? real war?

lets get the facts straight before making any assumptions!

die. has always been a top 10 tribe! regardless of quality, quantity can overwhelm an opponent some times!

As one can see, Phoenix has re-shaped the area due to this war!

whether Phoenix makes it look like it is a war against barbs, due to the quality of Phoenix, doesnt mean its the exact case! Its only PnP!

So in conclusion, no one can take away this victory from Phoenix and make it anything less than 2 top tribes trying to dominate there areas!

DeletedUser

wow dexa, could you please please please pretty please tell us more....

that's pretty lame mate....

ODA, yep you got us all beat....

ODT, I crush you...who cares? I certainly dont..

You guys come here at say we shouldn't brag by bragging yourselves??? weird...

And if you really wanna bring up stats, let's consider the following...

I recall about 2 months ago a few Phoenix pissing off THE by suggesting AK's stats are lacking....how did he respond?

He nobled a crap ton of villages from POE (quick interesting when you look into it) and still his OD lacks terribly...so you wanna use ODA as a measuring stick dexa? by those standards your duke is terrible...but I won't believe that. I'm sure AK is much better a player than I. So why should we believe your bragging then? I'm quite sick of the Phoenix THE pnp battle....it's stupid on both sides....

DeletedUser

It's ok Phoenx. Keep fighting the family tribe and keep claiming that it has been the most epic war W30 has ever seen. It's your thread, you can do what you want with it.

The only thing I'll ask of you is to not make up excuses when it comes time for you to war a real tribe.

I believe you are referring to my claim that this has been the most impressive war in W30 to date? I stand by that claim, purely because of the numbers. In my opinion a tribe outside the top20 taking on a top20 and top10 tribe, working together to defeat them is the most impressive thing that has happened so far. You don't like that? Do something about it, fight BD, fight BH and Hammer simultaneously, fight Decide and Hammer, I don't care, just stop whining. Even were you to fight two tribes of this size, it would still be a far more even battle than phoenx vs Die./Kill. by numbers.

the pink panther

we fought CBTF, and Erevos together, along with boot and one other, that was 4 top 20 tribes, you sure do talk alot for someone with such an obvious lack of skill, less posting more playing would be the best course of action

DeletedUser

I didn't start anything...I commented last basically...almost the opposite in fact...

I don't care for bickering and I don't care for the hypocrisies...

e.g. complain about bragging by bragging........

outa curiosity panther...all these wars you speak of...was your contribution before or after you joined POE?

DeletedUser

we fought CBTF, and Erevos together, along with boot and one other, that was 4 top 20 tribes, you sure do talk alot for someone with such an obvious lack of skill, less posting more playing would be the best course of action

Obvious lack of skill? Lack of skill maybe, who knows? Sure as hell not you. To claim you know anyones skill level based on their stats is absurd, or extremely impressive, however I'm pretty certain it's the first.

First of all, I have no idea who boot and "one other" are, maybe THE's slamming of phoenx's PnP style is not the best move, at least we know who they've fought.

Secondly, I believe BD fought alongside you in both of these wars, correct me if I'm wrong?

Finally, BD and THE combined are quite likely of a very similar size to those 4 tribes when combined.

DeletedUser

yeah, i know...I was only messing...

it's easy enough to see what happened by process of elimination :lol:

But I stand firm on what I wrote before....

You guys are a great tribe, and I would never argue against it. You also seem to have good personalities and leadership...not to say that the good personalities have good leadership and the good leaders have good personalities :p (j/k)

But unlike most, I won't sit here (as a new comer to this game) and be intimidated into listening to all this bias nonsense. To be completely honest with you guys, it seems the problem you have w/ Phoenix is due to the same sentiment you have for yourselves. You guys think you're the best (if not in direct words, in implications). And yes, the stats do reflect this much.

On the other hand, we also think we're the best. There's really no harm in that, except when someone feels threatened by it...? I mean, it's ok if someone tells you otherwise...confidence comes from within, it's not an endo-process. I hope all tribes view themselves as the best...would make the game much more interesting...possibly delusional?? lol

I believe we hold some of the best players...hell I've been playing less than a year and for having a slow start, have done fairly well...the game isn't hard to figure out when you have mentors like mark-e and pajuno (or baddie, gicu, ak, jp, etc...)...it's all straight numbers and psychological gambling. 95% of what you need to know can be learned very quickly.

So no one can logically claim inferiority and shut the books on discussion. Hell, I haven't seen notable talent cept by my side...does it mean Die is horrible and Phoenix is good? Does it mean Die. is average and Phoenix is damn good? Who cares, but I'll be optimistic about our tribe and our guys/girls and call it the best, whether true or now. We got you all beat on straight HawTness neways :p

But seriously, if you guys are the ones to rim me and show me I had that much more to learn, if I do choose to player a second world, I'll be that much better, learned by the best in that case....

Until then, to shun someone for saying there are the best is uncalled for. If you take it personally, take the up w/ yourself. I'll do the same.

Peace to TW :p

DeletedUser

Poor Dexa. Must feel left out. If you wanna participate in PnP I suggest attacking someone. I mean THE could start a war... There must be someone near you guys worth attacking.

and thats the reason to why i brought up ODA cause of his statement as i understood it meant i wasnt attacking therefor not doing anything. i merely showed him that hey i do something.

DeletedUser

If someone would ask me to say a first w30 war which comes to my mind, it would be Phoenx vs Die.

We had some good wars. THE vs Kraken family, for example. Their tribes even had more villages than us, combined. And we nobled them all, not a single recruit. Yeah, that was impressive.

BD vs HAM war. Ham was considered one of the best tribes around for a long time. So, you have two massive and skilled tribes sharing a HUGE border, declaring a war. And a moment later(in w30 timeline, it was a moment), Ham was defeated. Yeah, that was impressive.

But Phoenx vs Die. I mean, you have a massive family tribe against a small band of warriors. And these few win, after a long and exausting battle(didn't happen yet, but it will), Doesn't that remind you of some movie or something? So yeah, that was epic war.

DeletedUser

Doesn't that remind you of some movie or something? So yeah, that was epic war.
*Cough* 300 *Cough* only the 300 dont die. BOOOYA GRANDMA!

Oh NO! Better movie. The Dirty Dozen.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

As soon as they introduce artillery, nuclear, bio and chemical warfare.

Mick876

I'm at college atm so can't get on Twstats, maybe someone could actualy post some stats on the war?

silvereclipes

I'm at college atm so can't get on Twstats, maybe someone could actualy post some stats on the war?

Paj will be doing that honor mick said he will wait till we are done throwing the nobles around since he wants to see how we did firing like we did this weekend an week sure pinky think's we all lost our dam minds...:lol:

the pink panther

I didn't start anything...I commented last basically...almost the opposite in fact...

I don't care for bickering and I don't care for the hypocrisies...

e.g. complain about bragging by bragging........

outa curiosity panther...all these wars you speak of...was your contribution before or after you joined POE?

My comment was tongue in cheek, it was suppose to appear a childish comment to poke fun at the childish nature of the debate.

(ps, I believe the rest has been answered above.)

DeletedUser

I was probably reading into it more than I should have. I don't doubt your abilities or what you still do for THE.

Anyways, we started coops before the last weekend. We must have softened them up the looks for the last 48 hours. The handful of ED picked up are proving their worth. I hear you guys are running out of troops Die. I have to admit, after about 10 hilarious reports, you guys finally caught on and started to pull your support from my newly acquired villages. Anyways, thanks for the ODA and the few villages :p

Side 1:
Tribes: Phoenx
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Die.
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 42
Side 2: 1
Difference: 41

image.php