Official Phoenx Vs Die War Thread

DeletedUser

I was probably reading into it more than I should have. I don't doubt your abilities or what you still do for THE.

Anyways, we started coops before the last weekend. We must have softened them up the looks for the last 48 hours. The handful of ED picked up are proving their worth. I hear you guys are running out of troops Die. I have to admit, after about 10 hilarious reports, you guys finally caught on and started to pull your support from my newly acquired villages. Anyways, thanks for the ODA and the few villages :p

Side 1:
Tribes: Phoenx
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Die.
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 42
Side 2: 1
Difference: 41

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 407,233
Side 2: 9,976
Difference: 397,257

image.php

P.S. I want more ODD...have you guys forgotten about me? :icon_sad:

Yes we saw what you did with Badimpact's account i expected better from you.Getting Stiki to sit the account and see what info you could pick up from us.And thanks for the many nukes that have been sent from his account by Stiki. once i have eaten up his nukes you may noble the rest of his villages as you like easy villages to noble shame on you.

DeletedUser

Nah man...if you knew anything of the gentlemanly relationship Bad Impact and I had over the last few months, you'd turn that finger right around and point it at yourself. He hated the position he was in. It's too bad he finally decided he'd like to be in Phoenix once it was too late. And fyi (take it or leave it), I told him a long time ago that I'd enjoy talking to him, and that we'd share a Pnap, but that I didn't want any Die. intel such that you could turn around and do what you're failing to do right now. Ask him - he doesn't seem like a liar. We were simply chat buddies from time to time that stayed out of eachothers' ways.

He mailed me, just as Jither did, along with others, once our fronts were pushed to their villages and realized they were next in line. That's not Phoenix material as far as I'm concerned, so we talked it out, and he said he wanted his villages to go to Phoenix. Everything was cordial and fair game McNally. It's really not my fault he considered himself closer w/ me than he did w/ anyone in Die. And it's not my fault the orders to attack him were given. But I never guaranteed him anything except a nap w/ myself only.

And tactically Mcnally, I told those guys to not take sitting, to not stimulate this conversation, and to not give it away to Die. HC. BI didn't want to clear villages anymore, so he handed it off.

And as for me taking easy villages...I really don't care what you think mcnally. Dies existence has been through a meat factory mentality, so your opinion of my tactics means little to nothing. I had a 1 mil ODA day against you guys last week. What do you got, punk?

And at the end of the day mcnally, remember it was YOU that came to us about 1 month ago asking for an invite...it was YOUR TRIBE that made bad impact do this. We deserve every Die village we get, whether they give up, are kicked from Die, are inactive, blah blah blah....

You're loosing your cool mate....

Edit: McNally, if you really think we seek for your intel, you're sadly mistaken. One thing I've learned under Pajuno's wing is you never go looking for a spy, but you also don't look a gift horse in the mouth.

Having said that, what little or large amount we know about you guys hasn't and won't change the outcome. There's deeper issues...issues of why a player would loose all hope in his tribe and find his only friend amongst the enemy. What would be cowardy is if we took him in NOW, after all that. He understands how and why, I now have his skype, and I hope to see him in another world so we can play as mates.

Shame on YOU McNally...

Your problem isn't us...you're problem is that you're the only one (of the hundreds of players you've sifted through) giving 110%. You're also the only one to declare this war. You're better than all your mates. Question - we lite up kd74 last week and no incoming support or attacks from mcnally. Why?....

sounds like we have front line players sitting front line accounts...that's a nono...

Last edited by a moderator:

Mick876

Yeah i reemeber when Mcnally asked to join Phoenix. So you can't say anything mcnally

And we made badimpact quit in the first day of attacks, he was so disgusted in how he was offered no help, he wanted us to take the villages. So set Stiki as AS to clear the villages.

Edit: S.Mcnally, your just soar cause Pajuno gave you the "Application Denied" :icon_razz: Not Everyone can be Phoenix Material you know :icon_cool:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

lol, sure mick...

I actually think mcnally is...but his diplomacy is backwards mate.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

"Stiki was Here" And that folks says everything i did in your forums. I was simply clearing nukes for BI as he asked us to do. Who needs intel? Comon tagging your forums was all done in good fun. Fun fact: Mcnugget did let me back into Die... God even Shadow4.0 thought it was funny and mailed me laughing. Sad thing is if you guys were in the same position with an account in Phoenx you woulda scoured the forums for every nugget of info you could get. Trust me when I say me being in your forums resulted in zero information. Actually do you guys have any intel on me? I should have checked.

Stiki Was Here

S1cky Dutch

Badimpact even mailed some of us, saying he didn't like it in Die., Shows how high the moral is, eh;/

DeletedUser

BI (She... Ashley), actually came to Leis and I months back wanting to quit after the phoenx war had begun because she couldn't get the support she needed (no one here can... none will argue that if Die can come back from this deficit that the war will be all up hill for us... supporting each other has obviously been an issue for us from the beginning or this war would have never gotten to the point it is at today).
In fact the only time she posted on our forums was when she wanted support (there lies at least a portion of the communication issue) but we had convinced her to stay in hopes that we could turn things around in time against phoenx.
Apparently this couldn't happen fast enough for BI and she lost hope. This may be a little harsh but Die. doesn't need members who are going to turn tail and run to the enemy. Even without my tribes support I would stand my ground best I could until my last village.

One day I WILL lose all of my villas to the enemy but I will be here... building troops in my villas and killing there's right up until i get that screen asking which corner of the rim I would like to start my revenge from.

DeletedUser

WOOHOOO! Now that abscindo may be the first post in quite some time from a Die member thats garnered my respect. Being able to look defeat in the eye and say, "Go F yourself Im taking as many of your bastards with me!" is a good attitude. I would like to think that I would do much the same, but there really isnt any way to find out till I am put in that situation. Two Thumbs Up for Abscindo.

DeletedUser

"Stiki was Here" And that folks says everything i did in your forums. I was simply clearing nukes for BI as he asked us to do. Who needs intel? Comon tagging your forums was all done in good fun. Fun fact: Mcnugget did let me back into Die... God even Shadow4.0 thought it was funny and mailed me laughing. Sad thing is if you guys were in the same position with an account in Phoenx you woulda scoured the forums for every nugget of info you could get. Trust me when I say me being in your forums resulted in zero information. Actually do you guys have any intel on me? I should have checked.

Stiki Was Here

I let you back in as i was unaware you had BI account and you pretended to be him this is WAR so if you feel you have to stoop to this kind of behaviour then that is what kind of player you are so be it i can not expect anything different from you and i look forward to taking out the nukes you sent me.Will even post a report up for you to look at:icon_biggrin:

silvereclipes

I let you back in as i was unaware you had BI account and you pretended to be him this is WAR so if you feel you have to stoop to this kind of behaviour then that is what kind of player you are so be it i can not expect anything different from you and i look forward to taking out the nukes you sent me.Will even post a report up for you to look at:icon_biggrin:

I found it very funny mcnally instead of being a good spy as he could have been he decided to graffiti your forums walls with STIKI WAS HERE just to make you all look like newbs for first not checking to see if it was BI on the account by asking to set them, I was rolling on the ground laughing so hard till tears were rolling down my cheeks thinking this is as funny as when KOD on W6 disbanded TROY for doing the same thing.:lol:

DeletedUser

Your absolutely right Mcnugget... I am that kind of player. I am the type of player that will show that he COULD have done something sneaky and underhanded to gain an advantage, but instead chose not to because it is way more fun to just do something sneaky and funny. Dont try to pretend like I was snooping around your forums for info, 1 I wasnt there long enough because the first thing I did was post saying Stiki Was Here! and 2 because whats the point? We dont need intel. Im still getting a chuckle out of the whole thing.

silvereclipes

OK since officially Operation Trident started last Thursday here is what the stats are for the period it started,an no their was no Operation named that just had to add it for melodramatic effect :lol:

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 157
Side 2: 177
Difference: 20

image.php

Side 1: 76
Side 2: 3
Difference: 73

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,386,600
Side 2: 1,500,176
Difference: 113,576

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 729,892
Side 2: 26,155
Difference: 703,737

image.php

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
****************** Random Update **********************

Hey ladies and gentlemen, its been long enough since our last serious update on stats. From what i have seen, Die has pretty much done the same thing all along...

They are outnobling us overall, but that margin has grown smaller and smaller all along...

Lieserieter has been pounded nicely> He held onto most of the villages targeted, but that is all part of the plan. :icon_biggrin:

Badimpact hated his tribe so much, he logged on from a weekend of being sat to see all our incomings and nothing done to handle them. What kind of sitter is that??? Anyways, yes he passed sitting to stiki, who cant help but be a nuisance... LOL>

No information was necessary. We have not taken much in the way of spy info, and pretty much all stiki cared about was whether or not Die. had a thread about him in their forums.. which they didnt, so it kind of bent him up a bit.. He is jealous that wakews keeps getting the incomings (even if they are fakes)

Die has no fight left. no one is doing much of anything, cept Mcnally renobling from warfighter as he takes Zion's villas... Tsk tsk tsk...

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 202
Side 2: 152
Difference: 50

image.php

Side 1: 80
Side 2: 5
Difference: 75

As you can see, last week we clearly outnobled them. Have the tides officially turned completely?

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 601
Side 2: 932
Difference: 331

image.php

Side 1: 185
Side 2: 19
Difference: 166

Now, of hte 331 total noblements that die has taken over us, only 147 of them were internal. Meaning they are growing by a mere margin of 184 overall noblements. And were down fifty the last week....

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 147
Side 2: 147
Difference: 0

this is not to make fun, nor point out for any relevant argument, i only care about the overall difference in Growth. 186 more than us in 1 months time.

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 476
Side 2: 144
Difference: 332

Hehehehe. those numbers are growing daily. And also not counting the overall lead we had on Kill/Dawn/ whatever the last name was. Nor the players booted. Its all not important.

Is anyone else playing besides Ungar, mcnally, or apparently Abscindo?
your flat out not making it. Here is some proof of your stupidity.

Defender: Leisereiter
Village: Phoenix 7460 (478|706) K74

Quantity: 14423 17135 0 898 0 0 0 438 0 3 0 0
Losses: 14423 17135 0 898 0 0 0 438 0 3 0 0

Bull was defending this one, but it was non religious, and was Die's own supports:

Defender: Bullmastiff
Village: Phoenix 7457 (455|709) K74

Quantity: 0 12761 38 10010 0 20 0 1168 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 10900 32 8550 0 17 0 998 0 0 0 0
Belief: Your troops were not religious.

I have some more kicking around that were absolutely awesome... but have to find them.

Anyways, just a Random Update on the war.

Zubi and Ungar, i hope you guys are fully prepared. After we eat some mcnuggets, we coming to get you two.

S1cky Dutch

Yeah, they've got Crator, Queenslater, Zub, Diemonkey, dejanone and cdtofer playing, all attacking me:D

silvereclipes

Yeah, they've got Crator, Queenslater, Zub, Diemonkey, dejanone and cdtofer playing, all attacking me:D

I keep telling you henri those are not attacks they are probes after all have they yet to clear a village off those they sent you not their fault they have no mentoring program to teach them basic mechanics of the game they are doing the best they can with what they got.:icon_wink:

S1cky Dutch

Yeah, Paj was like ohh imma going claim this one, its a barb.."HECK, wakews called all his villages barbarian villages", LOL!
Later..Paj wants to support me, "wth, im supporting a barb? Can't be good, shit..Wakews rename your villages, NOW!" He was getting so confused, was so funny:p

DeletedUser

Well its really all just in honor of my recent vacation to Die. Land. A wondeful amusement park if I do say so myself.